Mental gymnastics time!

Mental gymnastics time!

Fuck off newswede, you have no idea what you are even posting.

find me a passage in the bible that justifies genocide and unprovoked violence.

left: larping autist
right: actually kills people

Both are faggots

>thatsthejoke.jpg

>Christian defending free speech from the Jews
>Muslim defending his land from the Jews

I don't see anything wrong here

W o a h . . .
P o w e r f u l . . .

>Defending your country and your morals its bad.

Sweden yes.

>Comparing a dirty shitskin muslin with a clean and white christian.

Again Sweden yes!!

kill yourself faggot

That was the joke you Swedish retard

church yesterday
> Easter
> Read scripture about abraham
> Story about how abraham was told to sacrifice son
> does it
>gets stopped in last second
>God says
>because you have proven you fear god, i will reward you and your people
> (Abraham is father of all jews)
> God says
> I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies
>Note last sentance

Crazy, as we, the europeans, are the enemies

This is trolling right? The Bible is practically nothing but this cover to cover.

well done, juan
you pass.

Christians aren't beheading Muslims in the town square.
Christians are taking in Muslim refugees.

>1 post

Also
>one of them beheads and rapes and has killed dozens of people

>one of them is joking around

IQ points dropping

t. atheist bible lecturer

its called parody. the pepsi guy standing to his left that' you've (((conveniently))) cropped out has the one finger pointing up that islamists do. parody.

The christian one is too much of a pussy to blow himself up with dirty heretics, big difference

>prove that Christianity promotes genocide and violence
>brings up Old Testament

Retard.

>Checks flag
SWEDEN YES

You just need to go here for some mental gymnastics.

> antifa attacks drumpftards
> WAAH THOSE ANIMALS ATTACKING PEACEFUL NATIONALISTS

> drumpftards attack antifa
> HAHA THOSE COMMIES HAD IT COMING

This is why reprobate sodomites shouldn't use Bible passages they will never understand as reference material.

The enemies are extinct, you fucking tard.

The Philistines and Canaanites were Giants, and occupied the levenant before Israel was charged by God to wipe them off the face of the earth for their abominations before the Lord.

>the muslim is the enemy
>the Christian is an ally
Where is the mental gymnastics?

really makes you think

This is such a reach, like i could see if they compare Dylan Roof to ISIS, but some bible thumping Trump supporter is not even remotely comparable

I mean ISIS drove over an 11 year old girl in Sweden last week, it's disgusting to compare them

commies aren't human

your bible is written by jews to neuter you. god comes from godin, which is odin. odin would gladly see you kill your enemies and their entire families.

why do you think that they made it heresy to say god's real name? then lied and told you it's yahweh? it's ODIN and they made it heresy and punishable because they wanted to neuter people like my ancestors who held off the roman army itself and who only succumbed to invasion because of the cucked catholic church subverting their faith.

Where's his weapon?
Oh right, free speech is the deadliest weapon for a liberal

>infowars.com
Yeeah, this does not smell like leftist false flag at all.

Next you are going to tell me that the hipsters pretending to be rednecks at the "redneck revolt" are "TRUUu Blooded `Merican!"

One of these two throws acid in women's faces. Guess which one?

Also, neck yourself cuck.

>WE
Fuck off queer.

>god comes from godin, which is odin.

Wrong

the bible doesn't tell you to do those things it tells stories about how such and such tribe/king/person did those things, it doesn't instruct people to massacre tribes, it tells how this person massacred a tribe. Where as the quran instructs people to kill unbelievers. Muhammed raided caravans and murdered people, he was a thief and a murderer for profit. If you cannot intuitively see the difference you are a retard.

Every time i am in a debate with someone this happens.

Christian theocracy would actually be great.

Mental gymnastics time. Jesus taught people to be non-violent. His follower there holding up the bible isn't trying to murder people that don't agree with him.
That muslim holding up the Koran is holding a book where mooohamed told his followers to conquer the entire world through any means necessary. He is following those commands and working on it. That Muzzie has probably murdered hundreds of people, stole from the people he murdered, and raped everyone in site including men, women, children, and goats.

>we should elect people, I would prefer if you would switch to my political ideology and not physically assault me
Bottom
>I will kill you unless you convert to my religion

>Christian defending his race and culture from Jewish treachery

>Muslim defending his race and culture from Jewish treachery

No mental gymnastics to be had. The Muslims are 100% in the right.

>Crazy, as we, the europeans, are the enemies
Muslims are also descendants of Abraham. It didn't say his descendants would always be the good guys

>Leftist criminals attack RIGHT WING MEN
>Get beaten up
>This is somehow the Right's fault

Pretty content-free argument there Hans, more or less what I'd expect out of you.

Sure, you showed them. Just stop acting like hypocrites, that's pathetic.

If it was the other way round you'd be REEEEing like retards.

The only time when I can say I prefer the left

>Rewrites original book because oh shit it's a bit too violent ey
>Expect his religion to be taken seriously
Couldn't God get it right the first time?

im sure that those enemies God has been referring to are Sumerians, Macedonians, Assyrians, Egyptians and Babylonians

How disconnected from reality are you?

If Trump supporters don't start actively working to defend themselves; each and every rally will be nothing short of a blood bath.

Don't try and spin this around. I bet you don't give a SHIT when elderly Trump supporters get literally BEATEN TO DEATH.

But a few Conservatives finally get fed up with getting hit with sticks, and charge into the zombie horde.. EVIL!

If you need it explained to you why this comparison is stupid you are either being disingenuous or you're retarded. I'm going to bed. I'm really getting annoyed with the rest of you humans. Sort yourselves out.

Violence from either side is fucked up. A while ago "you" were complaining about muh evil antifa who attacks peaceful trump fans AND claiming how morally superior the trump fans are for not getting provocated. Now they started fighting back (which is okay in my book by the way) and everybody here praises them for doing so. Hypocrisy, like I said.

>Christian church is cucked
>except when it is so violent that it converted all the aryans at swordpoint
>Jews started Christianity
>except when they had Jesus crucified
>Christianity is bad
>except in thes quotes where Hitler says it is good

Based Jose

That is completely false.

Defending your country and your morals...

In the Syria.

>because oh shit it's a bit too violent ey

False

Educate yourself

But it isn't the other way around, and it never is because the Left ALWAYS starts the fights. If a right wing man went to a lefty rally and started attacking people and then got his ass kicked I wouldn't care.

Your calls of hypocrisy fall flat.

Kike/Kebab lies.

>being Saudi/Israel/USA puppet
>defending your country

It isn't hypocrisy and you are a moron. Antifa is wrong because they INITIATE force. The Right only answers force after being attacked. Praising this is not hypocrisy. clueless doofus.

So your war is pointless as always and whities are just being whities?

Daily reminder:

It was christians who murdered indians, enslaved africans and made asiasn drug addicts.
It was christians to colonize Africa and make natives use limbs as currency.
It was christians to drop ATYOMIC BOMB on living people before war was almost over.
It was christians to invade Middle East for oil
It was christians to fund terrorism
It was christians to do 9/11
It was christians to import thousands of refugees

Already forgot what Muslim Mongols did to you Ivan
Oh yea I forgot in your leftist marx shill group everything wrong done was done by whites

isolated case

>not an argument

Damn, Sverge, you knocked that one out of the fucking ballpark

sure, na. Fuck off

here ya go
>white genocide is prophecy my white friends

>finds picture on reddit
>posts it here
>literally zero effort

>this result

triggering nu/pol/ is too easy

>hamas are the bad guys goyim!

All I see in that pic are couple of patriots trying to rid their homelands of Jewish influence.

Doesn't matter, he's right. You just can't read, apparently.

pretty much the entire old testament

Isn't it the new testament that's all hellfire and brimstone?

I told you I think it's okay. But don't act like you're on the moral high ground here.

this is too easy

one represents freedom of expression

the other represents the religion strongly opposes freedom of expresion

is your country so cucked you actually believe the two philosophies are equal

>>except in thes quotes where Hitler says it is good
it is good in the sense that it's working as intended.

he wanted to use christianity as basis for the moral of the nation and the family as source for good citizens.

Christians commit mass murder too. The only difference is the venue.

Breivik wasn't a real christian and his actions had nothing to do with christianity.

2nd US pic should be school shooting that happens every 2 days, but I guess those incidents are just considered target practice instead of terror attacks.

Christians only follow specific parts of old testament. I don't know why people compare it to Islam anyway since there's a huge difference between France and Saudi Arabia.

> It was Christian's who murdered Indians.
Christians are diseases kek, ok
>Christians enslaved Africans
So did Muslims and Jews and in greater numbers. Where is your outrage?
>Made Asian drug addicts
Laughingly false but alright sure, weak people who are manipulated to do things aganist their will or benefit deserve it
>Christians colonize Africa
Your point? People have been vying for land/resources forever. The white parts were better until they gave it back and now it's arguably far worse. Explain that faggot
>Atomic bomb
Those bombs saved millions of more lives than they took from both sides. Japan wouldn't have surrendered and it would have been total guerilla warfare had America invaded Japan.
>Invade middle east for oil
Proove it, blanket statements don't count. There are a myriad of reasons we went into the middle east and considering we have more oil than them it's highly improbable that that is the only reason we went there.
> Christians fund terrorism
Well what christians? If you mean America, sure, but you do know Christianity is a world wide religion and not one homogeneous group right?
>Christians do 9/11
Aside for your retarded typing, it was the Jews. Zionists specifically and perhaps aided by some people who are 'supposed' Christians but again, they're not one homogeneous group.
>Christians import thousands of refugees
Your whole argument is christians murder, enslave, fight, and denigrate every other race we come across. Yet then actively import these people into our lands? kys faggot, your logic is atrocious.

>not a real christian
kys, please.
Anyway, who the fuck said I was talking about Breivik? I was referring to these fuckers who attack abortion clinics. And for the record, Breivik did identify as a christian at the time. It just wasn't the motive for what he did.

Even if you argued US conflicts in the middle east as part of your assessment it's still not true since it wasn't done for religious reasons and our government is godless.

>people hate Islamic terrorists because they take pictures of themselves holding the Qu'ran
Okay.

>He doesn't know about white sharia

>One is armed with a weapon, is completely serious, and has war gear, marching standing with other soldier

>The other has no weapons, is clearly a memeing Christian, is of no threat to anyone, and by himself

Mental gymnastics amirite, cuck????

No, I was referring to the religious lunatics who take it upon themselves to attack abortion clinics and such.

Christians don't mask those attacks by deflecting blame, like Muslim's do. They condemn it. Muslim's put out propaganda about what victims they are despite outright committing genocide against Christians in their countries

after the second covenant of blood it's all forgiveness and reconciliation
that said most of the bible is opaque

...mental gymnastics?

Both books are astrotheological allegories. Neither of these people understand gematria or astronomy.

Does that, in any way, change the fact that some christians use the bible to justify their terrorist actions? No. It doesn't.

More like false equivalence time..

>So your war is pointless as always and whities are just being whities?

>Daily reminder:

>It was christians who murdered indians, enslaved africans and made asiasn drug addicts.
>It was christians to colonize Africa and make natives use limbs as currency.
>It was christians to drop ATYOMIC BOMB on living people before war was almost over.
>It was christians to invade Middle East for oil
>It was christians to fund terrorism
>It was christians to do 9/11
>It was christians to import thousands of refugees
None of those deeds were inspired by Christianity and all had other reasons for happening, mostly economical and political

Find me a Christian verse that justifies any of these events and I will withdraw my statement

Also guess what religion has verses that could have justified your list?

The holy bible consists of Both the old and new testament

Name one. Name one fucking person who yelled praise Jesus before blowing himself up.
>Pro-tip you can't

Fuck off with your false equivalencies

Well, it does, because the ability to receive criticism is how the West was able to progress. The inability to either dish out or receive criticism is why the Middle East is still stuck in the middle ages.

>You just can't read
I've read the Bible, own multiple publications, studied all world religions, and you are wrong.

>The holy bible consists of Both the old and new testament
Not entirely. Parts of the Old Testament are used, but others directly contradict the New Testament and aren't.

Silly thread.

How many lives did the american take? How many has he beheaded?

How are you enjoying your country being conquered? At least the Americans are putting up a fight.

>one of them has an assault weapon in their hand
>one of them is actually killing innocent people
You didn't really think this one through huh?