twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayyy

thayyyy

Bullshit.

Taking the alienpill is the true redpill

Demons are real, ayyys are fake

Demons. Holograms etc etc

Yes. They are.

Aliens, wholesale, are definitely real. They just do not have spaceships or come to visit us. Or know that we exist.

your daily red pill

>this is what atheists believe

I just get this spooky feel that this is the next step in the matrix programming. Convince us that there are superior beings. It's genius. Area 51 is genuinely trying to fake Aliens.

some is faked by the CIA, some probably are demons, and again some are actual aliens. maybe there are even demons from other planets among them, and CIA from other planets faking encounters over here.

Government PSY OP, Of course they are fake ....

Oh fuck off, Drake's Equation proves that somewhere, at some point in time, there was another sentient species.

Fermi Paradox be damned, there IS life elsewhere in this universe besides this planet.

Asians aren't fake tho..

>aliumz are definitely fake
>cross species hybrids definitely don't walk among us

good goy

they are real I have been abducted and they told me they are from Zeta Reticuli and they genetically create humans

Remember they're future Jews.

Anyone who thinks ayys are fake has not done enough research. Just like lazy atheists who never study religion. Take the greenpill. It's the only way to freedom.

Explain this then

it's the grey pill

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Probability and statistics say otherwise.

Aliens are fallen angles/demons.

They are real, just not from other "galaxies" or "planets"

DELET

Imagine a creation tree, aliens are aware farther up of it.

Once out Spiritual awareness reaches certain node, we'll probably be able to accept them as an obvious existence.

Only guy who gets it in entire thread

do they know about... them?

Explain this:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pleiadians

Interesting chart. What religious/spiritual teachings have you delved into?

They're Chimeras, just an attempt at playing God.

This

Mainly it's my home religion Akshar-Purshottam upasna from religious book called Vachnamrut, some Laozi from Tao te Ching, et research etc

A lot is impossible to explain too much is going on in my head.

Neat. I should like to study some of that. Peace be with you friend