Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8BhMZk_YSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz44wKKQJh0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120806567/#q120808099
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120837486/#q120838719
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

Fixed the OP image for you

Classic awoo with a tasteful amount of jpg to gracefully show her age.

I need my Sunday Morning Maria

Trump's first 100 days are coming to a close and he has only Gorsuch to show for it.

what did he mean by this

AWOO~

Hillary is well aware, it's just that the Democratic strategy is a mix of "let these people die" and "let's pretend we can train coal miners to be solar engineers".

faggot

WHY ISNT HE FILTERING THOSE SHILLS THAT ATTACKED HIM?!?!

Are you implying coal miners are too stupid to be engineers

you fucking classist

>tfw Bannon still has NSC clearance
>tfw he still attends the meetings
>tfw he's not going anywhere
>tfw (((they))) are so scared that they're trying to name the Jew to cause a fake rift between Bannon and (((Kushner)))

Jew civil war when?

Happy Easter. May the Lord bless and keep all of you.

Tell me about Poland, why does he link the threads at 280 posts?

Now, for the conclusion. Their main tactics are: disruption and what is commonly known as "gaslighting" [1]

> Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity.

> Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief

They want you to believe they were always here, and that their beliefs were always your beliefs and that if you don't believe what they believe it was you that changed.

For instance: Bannon.

Bannon entered the Trump campaign together with Kellyanne around or after RNC, long after most of what Trump's message was already developed: wall and immigration, ISIS and radical Islamic terrorism, Obamacare, it all precedes Bannon.

But now they want you to believe essentially in "President Bannon", as if the whole nationalistic America First platform by Trump came from Bannon. It didn't.

Same thing with Flynn. Many people in this general liked Flynn, others not so much.

You may remember when VP names were thrown around and there were FlynnFags and ChristieFags and GiulianniFags and when Pence was picked many people were disappointed. Pence proved himself and now he is a staple on Trump admin.

Bannon isn't likely going anywhere but if does it would be no worse than when Manafort left

Same bro

Because he gets triggered if anyone else is OP while he's around.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8BhMZk_YSE

new pence

The "bannon is in trouble" meme is part of a 7 figure NeoCon/McMaster disinfo campaign trying to fracture Trump's base and force him to fall back to "normal republicanism" so they can get their pet war

They're paying high 7 figures attempting to fracture the base by claiming Banon & Kushner are fighting and Trump is cucking.

The reality is McMaster and neocons want their Syrian ground-war and Both Bannon and Kushner have countered him.

The neocons lost in their effort to push war and Bannon/Kushner won: Trump explicitly broadcast through national outlets "No Ground Troops For Syria"

At this point they're attempting to make the most of the "bannon vs kushner" Fake News they seeded attempting to lie people off the Trump Train.

Meanwhile, he's continuing to do what he promised us.

What, Mexico and Fake Texas were a gay couple? That got too convoluted for me, as all that happens outside my usual time zone. Can I get the full recap of it all?

AWOO

>it would be no worse than when Manafort left
I still cry every time. Everyone kept saying I was a shill for how much I missed the guy.

>Fitzpatrick

>I can just rewrite the meaning of a monument because I feel like it

>Pence
>On a weekend
/comfy/ LEVELS REACHING CRITICAL

I know all parties involved well. Tejas (The Chilean you are talking about) was coming here and avatarfagging. He came to know several of the regulars and we have a community of gay people somehow.

He got into a relationship with the gay Mexican poster after getting to know him. I and the Mexican knew the guy was very depressive to begin with.

Fast forward a long time and Tejas isn't coming around much. Mexico says he is very worried about him and tells me to tell Tejas to contact him ASAP. He says the guy is suicidal depressive and refuses help. The a few weeks ago.

Last week Mexico comes in and says Tejas committed suicide, Tejas posted one last time a few days before that reaching out for help. Mexico posted that his girlfriend killed herself. Tejas is gone now.

>all that happens outside my usual time zone
So is mine, just found out when skip through night thread.
>full recap of it all
Might need someone else who pull all-nighter.

Push this story eveywhere. Make even the epics in CA are afraid to vote illegally

so damage control now is
>bannon was never /ourguy/ fuck him, amirite, pedes?

Coal mining is a dead industry thanks for oil and natural gas, as well as pipelines constructed to streamline the transport of those sources of energy. Moving coal is a lot more work than moving oil and gas through a pipeline.

Oil and gas are not only cleaner, but are CHEAPER.

Coal is just a dead industry.

>Cruz a cuck

Cruz is pretty based. Here is a pro tip for you new fags. If the media doesn't like someone or they are blacklisted, they are usually dropping truth bombs. The media and (((them))) don't like Cruz

how is /ourguy/ Milo doing? huh?

>H-he isn't going to war, he's insane!
What level of cognitive dissonance do you have to be on to think that not getting your own people killed for some arab shithole is the insane act?

he was based, but he cucked out to hold to his seat

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz44wKKQJh0

Trump is probably trying to think of a way of getting rid of Bannon without making an enemy out of Breitbart..

I too miss Manafort and keep my Manafort folder handy. People kept saying Bannon and Kellyanne were brought to push Trump message to the center. Funny now, with the very same narrative being reused to say the same thing about Bannon

- in the beginning of the campaign when name recognition was more important than anything else he had Lewandovsky, starting shit to guarantee media access and coverage (even when negative)
- when he lost WI and Iowa due to Corey lack of understanding of party machinery he brought Manafort, the delegate hunter. He then delivered a swift path to 1237
- when he needed a smooth RNC he brought Reince and Spicer onboard. They ensured, along with Manafort, there would be no party coup or dissent at that moment (unlike DNC and Bernie supporters)
- after that, when Trump biggest problem was lack of media access (with the whole media endorsing Hillary and threatening a blackout on his campaign) he brought Bannon and his alternative media outlets: Breitbart and "frog Twitter" to push his message out
- at the same time when traditional pollsters were pushing misleading numbers based on false premises (2012 turnout) Trump brought KAC on board and even stiffed his old incompetent pollster.
- at the same time Manafort became a liability due to his Russian and Ukrainian connections so he was benched to give way to Kellyanne and Bannon

Fast forward to now. If the rumors of Bannon both failing to deliver Trump's vision and even actively working to undermine when he isn't onboard are true Trump will for sure bring someone else that can.

That doesn't mean Bannon will suddenly cease to have Trump's ears (both Manafort and Corey stayed at the inner circle, and I don't doubt Flynn still does). It just mean he isn't the right person for the position anymore and that Trump needs someone with a different skill set.

I doubt they will happen: Trump isn't likely to shuffle his cabinet anytime soon but if it does it wouldn't be unpresidented

What does it take to get a statue placed on a sidewalk? If I were to commission bronze child corpses would I be able to lie them all around the bull?

You seem to be up to date on all things reddit. You tell me.

how do you vote illegally?

what kind of rickety election format do you fuckng yanks have?

No voter ID laws in a lot of places

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120806567/#q120808099

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120837486/#q120838719

Let the dead lie in peace, please.

state of your third world shithole

yes, because without that piece of shit trash tabloid, he is toast

I didn;t know he is from reddit, but you know, interesting

Dont worry Trump will fix everything.

an election where you win even if you lost by 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 votes. Sad!

>so damage control now is
>>bannon was never /ourguy/ fuck him, amirite, pedes?

Given the McMaster/Neocon gambit to start a Syrian ground war, blame it on Kushner, and get Bannon fired has failed, that sounds about right.

Even when their primary objectives fail they will attempt to use what hasn't yet been discredited to do as much damage to Trump's internal alliance and Trump's base as possible.

The reality is the inner circle that came in with Trump is in-tact, Trump is still working to MAGA, and this is just more NeoCon/DeepState disinfo.

Does he even offer proof?

>The reality is the inner circle that came in with Trump is in-tact
can you remind me what happened to Mr Flynn?

I'm going to cease to exist for awhile

they werent wrong, she won the pop vote, by a LOT

10/10 kek.
Saved.

Hi Shill

Flynn served his purpose as a decoy to draw fire, embolden Obama's anti-Trump plants, and allow him to clean house.

You notice the leaks have stopped and leakers have been kicked out, right?

He doesn't offer proof positive, no. I don't see any reason why he should lie and why someone would create such an elaborate hoax over many months. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

the joke is if there is a military intervention in NK, I'm sure trump will be so incompetent we will bomb SK by mistake
>I got the best bombs

Thanks for this blast from the past. So much shit happened during the primaries and election season that I forgot about most of it.

>Flynn served his purpose as a decoy to draw fire
amirite?????

?

>I don't see any reason why he should lie

Because no one lies on the internet.

I had a dream that Assad was on Joe Rogan's podcast. It was one of the best episodes.

wiecej polakow do orania zdrajcy trumpberga, niezle!

You are reply to a wall user, and almost feel like a bot too. So stop it.

>accidentally stayed up all night
oops

Cosmically speaking? Even though I've never met you, we shall meet again somewhere along the infinite time stream, I'd gather.
>Good luck, I think?

Strange how we have three polish posters now, when we only had one before.

You aren't understanding what I am saying and I don't understand if it was an error or issues with reading comprehension, but I won't bother to lead you through the situation by the hand.

>inner circle that came in with Trump is in-tact

Except for Flynn and McFarland

Sleepy shill will come for you.

>Flynn served his purpose as a decoy to draw fire
toppest kek
Trump had his most loyal national security advisor who had been with him from day one of the campaign only to use him as a decoy, publicly humiliate him, and then fire him one month into his presidency?

I regret teaching you how to link threads.

>dude why are you bombing those people, man, chill out take some shrooms
>Mr Rogan I'm the rightful leader of the country
>dude just take some DMT, meditate, the rebels are made from the same atoms as you, you all descended from the same ape, really makes you think

Probably the same guy on two IPs

Yes,

and
are the reality, and pic is you, shill, now tell McMuffin, ShareBlue, and McMaster you've failed.

Serious question, why are these always lower resolution than they should be? I keep seeing a ton of shill tweets too that are easily 50% the size of just a normal screencap.