Media bias

Could we get one of these threads going?

Many of us are with family today, let's sow a few seeds of doubt.

>Media bias

Just turn on the BBC mate.

this.

the BBC is the most blatant propaganda network in the world

Well done is the best way though

>no bad results about Muslims
I don't think that's that bad, I heard Google likes to remove overly negative results from all --
>only bad results for Christianity

This was easily verifiable so I checked my own results and they were a lot different than the webm.

"Muslim t" gave me "Muslim terrorist" as the top result.

"Christianity is" finished to "true" and "a religion"

You are likely getting personalised results.

This one is pretty fucking disgusting, and in The Guardian too, not some internet blogosphere like Buzzfeed.

Probably. Even though I haven't searched Google for anything even remotely related to Islam or Christianity or political, I'm sure they have some kind of cookie to track my behavior.

Who's to say the guy's webm isn't personalized? It might even be doctored. I'm not arguing Google isn't biased, I'm just saying the webm proves absolutely nothing.

just tried this

>muslims are the true feminists

>guardian
>not a shitty blog
lol

This would be nice with the dates included.

this. real or not though neither would surprise me

I want to make a collection of these and show my liberal friends. Is there an archive or do I have to slowly browse through Sup Forums?

Save them when you see them, but don't show your friends, that's autistic as fuck. Just utilise them as examples in conversation if it comes up and deliver their red-pill like a course of antibiotics rather than a heroin shot to the eye.

As much as I hate them, they're literally not.

>hate
more like "don't like"

>serb
you have no credibility because you too are a subhuman

I have a "friend" who is literally autistic and a liberal. I met him around the election in November and he constantly tries to sprout liberal propaganda at me whenever he sees me.
I don't mind it since I just subtly troll him and these double standards in the media seem like some pretty good ammunition.
But yeah, I don't plan on running around like some autist trying to shove redpills at people with these.

Gommorah, pls stay quiet.

>121349483
>this is supposed to be his comeback
not even worth a (You)

They're the most Turk in Europe other than Turks.

Don't have the opposite of this picture, but yes, the media actually believe they were critical of Hillary

>today on AMCs the walking dead

what's wrong here?

the perp turned out to be "Asian" instead of a white Brit?

Doing the Lords work lads. Let the cognitive dissonance flow.

The guardian journalist tried to politicise the polish guy's death. Turns out it wasn't a hate crime at all. A journalist should have more integrity than that.

Yes, but was the 15 year old boy "Asian"?

This is a good one....

>I'm sure they have some kind of cookie to track my behavior.
Deleting cookies cache and history should be an hourly thing. Get out of your bubble reddit

Why does anyone take the Huffington Post seriously? It's practically just a blogging platform.

Google doesn't need a cookie. Nearly every website you visit has Google Analytics installed on it, which logs IP addresses.

That webm fucks it up completely with the last bit. They didn't move his body, that was his brother who washed ashore a few meters away. They even wear different clothes.

It looks like both mudslimes are wearing the same shoes and shorts. Are you sure?

thats why you should use umatrix+ublock

Probably. That's why The Guardian ditched the story so quickly after initially jumping on it. They fetishise crimes committed against minorities and foreigners in the UK.

Please tell me the steak thing is a joke. Genuinely pissed. If he burns his bacon too i might lose it

this is glorious. Thanks.

go on incognito mode on chrome, or download a browser you don't use and don't sign in and you'll get unbiased results

Need more politi"fact"
Remember that time where they admitted that Trump's number is right (I think it was about debt reduction) but still gave him half-true or whatever

>false
>last two paragraphs
>"it is obvious that the 'over 50,000 jobs' cited by Mr. Trump is accurate."
>But just because a campaign is able to footnote a specific number doesn't mean that number is meaningful, or as fully contextualized as it ought to be.

It baffles me an actual human bean wrote this.

Do you have any more of these fact-checker ones? One of my dumbshit friends is always referencing politifact like it's the word of God

not politifact specifically but have this AP one, one of my favorites

>University of Minnesota political science professor Eric Ostermeier did an analysis of 511 selected PolitiFact stories issued from January 2010 through January 2011, stating that "PolitiFact has generally devoted an equal amount of time analyzing Republicans (191 statements, 50.4 percent) as they have Democrats (179 stories, 47.2 percent)". Republican officeholders were considered by Politifact to have made substantially more "false" or "pants on fire" statements than their Democratic counterparts. Of 98 statements PolitiFact judged "false" or "pants on fire" from partisan political figures, 74 came from Republicans (76 percent) compared to 22 from Democrats (22 percent) during the selected period reviewed. Ostermeier concluded "By levying 23 Pants on Fire ratings to Republicans over the past year compared to just 4 to Democrats, it appears the sport of choice is game hunting—and the game is elephants."

GOOD.
I was wondering what was gonna happen with that story. It was the one in florida where they falsely reported deaths at that hospital right?

>Trump wrong
>that Syria's Assad
Is this fake or actually written by a Neanderthaler

Twitters guilty

Wow, two people at a company have different opinions. How is that biased?

It's real, it was in the one of the debate threads iirc. They were just full blown lying.

AP also wrote an article months before that detailed Assad beat ISIS forces at some ancient site.

Aware of the AP bias, but usually they are able to write grammatically correct sentences and don't forget verbs. Maybe just a further sign of the jew press completely losing its grip on Shekel and public opinion.

this shit is what's wrong

(((Gerstein)))

>Stein

I'm losing my shit right now. This is ridiculous.

>tfw more people think Christianity is evil than islam

even more than the... CBC?

Maybe all the people saying islam is evil are too busy being peacefullly beheaded

It's just Jewgle (((Correcting the Algorithm))).

this is what i got in incognito

HA

dumb son of a bitch was probably scared of being culturally insensitive. hope he gets that cannibal disease.

SOUR-FUCKING-GRAPES!