1.4 Million Transgender Americans

youtu.be/hJ-12-sFpLs

The number of trans people has doubled from 2011 to 2016. What is causing this? Social contagion? More openness for gays identifying as trans? Part of me feels bad for them due to the dysphoria but all the trans posters on Sup Forums have said they were poor and lonely as gay guys and now are making money and life is easier as "women".

It is now permeating our pop culture and has entered music as a theme. Even if you just want them dead or want nothing to do with them, what do you think the rise of the numbers is? I think the most insidious part is the man who went on Survivor recently and was fired (as a gay man) from his real life job for outing a transgender man on the show. Simply pointing out someone's biological gender can now be grounds for firing which scares me and will hopefully put a rift between gays and transgender individuals who have been lumped together assumedly by the latter since about the 60s.

Does trans numbers increasing demonstrate the poor conditions of life for gay men or a crass capitalistic endeavor of cosmetic surgery, makeup, and drugs to appeal to a wishful thinking lifestyle?

As a gay man I have never really seriously contemplated trying to be a woman and I can't wrap my mind around what makes you think because you are effeminate you should dress and physically resemble the part as well.

Also it is impossible now to pass anti-discrimination laws regarding gays that don't also include language about gender identity, which makes them harder to pass.

Are there any trannies on Sup Forums who can walk me through how someone could consider being effeminate = being the other gender as a non-autistic reasoning.

yahoo.com/news/best-swimwear-want-throw-gender-140000399.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1PHpX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its trendy and cool in their eyes

It has to be more than that.

"As a gay man"

Hey faggot, not our problem your parents were fucking losers and raised you wrong. Go fuck yourself.

Nobody gives a fuck if you trans faggots leave the gene pool, your birth was a mistake to begin with.

Men marry, men raise kids, those kids grow to be men. Your faggot ass had a beta dad and you're no different.

There is no one with enough gut to tell them that being trans is basically a mental illness .

What a thoughtful exploration of the topic at hand.

I'm sure they have plenty of people tell them that and yet this persists, and increases.

>1,4 million
>0,4%

How's reddit? Emasculated fuck

Stay here longer, the cyncism willl make you lose your mind. A weak fuck like you can't make it, enjoy HIV

Arin...

forgot

>18% of US population has some sort of mental illness

>tfw crossdresser in slavland

>denial of mental illness
>enabling of excuses instead of solutions
>traditional gender roles being destroyed
>want for an easier life after they have failed being their respective gender
>social acceptance
>Jews
>readily available feel support courtesy of Tumbl and other sites
>refusal of personal responsibility (it's not my fault I'm a shit person I was born the wrong gender)
>destruction of pride of individual identity thanks to "equality"
>no open social recourse
>MSM
>gay rights meant that the new cool thing to fight for had to pop up
>X-pride culture (fat pride, trans pride, etc.)
>LGBTLMNOP+
>celebrity endorsement (Bruce Jenner)

I could literally go on forever. It's a sign of social decline. As a Sociologist this kind of behavior worries me.

post boipucci you slut

As long as there are more big feminine penises to go around I have no problem with it. Non-passable trannies should still be gassed though.

Fashion. Its a fad. Its a culture of victim, of persecution, of offence. The majority will be white, male and from decent homes. Theyre convinced being a white male from a decent background is bad and they want to be part of a class that is downtrodden. Cant be black, cant be gay...gays are too accepted, cant be an immigrant of Mexican origin. So I'll be a fucking trap and that will get my victim points up.

Simple as that.

>It is now permeating our pop culture and has entered music as a theme.
>Social contagion

Transgenders aren't real for 99% of the retards whom actually follow through with their bullshit procedures, take a look at the suicide rates come to your own conclusion.

These people are mentally ill or easily susceptible to mainstream media influence. Same goes for Gays that act so effeminate that they make my sisters look butch, it's a fucking cry out for attention to show that they're different. All fine by me, but don't expect the rest of society to conform to your weird behavior when acting out like that.

In short, this is an orchestrated campaign and gullible and mentally ill people are latching on to it for the attention they get. There are two genders, and you can't swap between them.

Nope.

>what's causing this

Literally the Jews, but in sure it's just a coincidence.

I don't really go to reddit.

I believe most trans are non-white (or at least it is more common among them). Seems like a ton of effort just to appear cool. I assume it is an offshoot of autism. Like I cannot imagine how someone could be trans without having autism.

There literally no effort needed. Put chick clothes on. Post on facebook. Thats it. 99% of them will never seriously take HRT or get chopped. Theyll be trans for a year or two.

>1 out of 200 Americans is openly transsexual
No fucking way. Nothing of value will be lost when the west collapses, all value was all already squandered

I would be terrified to take hormones. I think like only 1/3 of them actually get bottom surgery, although that could have changed by now. Yes there are those who say they are pansexual or genderqueer and that can be largely attributed to fashion/trends but I am talking about the ones who see themselves as mentally female and want their body to physically match.

Considering both numbers are complete estimates based on self reporting with loose definitions, I would recommend ignoring them

"Like I cannot imagine"

Ok faggot, I'm sure philosophical books from the 13th century taught you to think like that

huh?

Transgenders have always existed but how do you justify a jump like that?

I'm not sure if it's the water, the food or the rise of pharmaceuticals, but something is fucking up human biochemistry in a way never seen before. We have to stop it before it's too late

City people are insane and live unnatural fag lives, more news at 11

I mean it could be the rise in autism, as caused by mothers having kids at a later age, and also by antidepressants (recent study said taking antidepressants in 2nd or 3rd trimester increases autism risk by 80%).

How about: this number is a complete estimate based on self reporting with a loose definition of what it means to be transgender

If you actually looked into the number of people medically diagnosed and receiving treatment it will be a fraction of this figure

Also recently there was an EU high court decision saying that transgender people do not need to be sterilized to get their identity documents changed. Apparently in the U.S., and I had not known this before in 23 states tgasngedner people must submit proof of sterilization surgery (I assume this only applies to men?) before they can get their birth certificate changed but that requirement is not in effect for passports or drivers licenses.

archive.is/1PHpX

bump

0 people are transgender, as there's no such thing.