Fighting the Memory Hole

Let's think back to all the fucked up stuff that's already happened in the recent past that we've been led to forget about.

Post attacks, terrorist incidents, and more juicy stuff.

Reminder that pic related happened only three months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmUOfGpXVY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2015
youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/29/anti-vaccine-doctor-behind-dangerous-autism-therapy-found-dead-family-cries-foul/
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print
vid.me/O8kl
imgur.com/a/4rFWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sweden truck of tolerance with the little girl what's-her-name chopped off

Australian gun ban, most young people in Australia now think we never had a gun culture, they literally rewrote history

Ebba

Israel just casually flying over 9000 moderate beheader and AQ areas to bomb a loyalist base surrounded by IslamIc State for miles in all directions

Let's not kid ourselfs. The world religion (((UNO))) wants to enforce is radical islam

Her head wasn't chopped off though, but she got cleaved in half by the truck, right? Or are you talking about another victim?

How long ago was the ban exactly?

21 years ago.

Shut the fuck up fag

bump

My birthday was 2 days ago. No one in my family remembers it.

Rare flag

Hehe u a paid troll

The London attack
The Stockholm attack

I know the feeling.

JUST

any update on this retarded kid from chicago. ive read he's scarred for life and won't be able to speak anymore

kurwa isn't rare

Melbourne Commonwealth Bank muzzie gas attack. Perps last name was islam. He set off a gas canister in the bank and injured 21 people.

Victorian authorities did their best impersonation of Germany by saying it was 'mental illness' and he has 'financial problems.'

Good idea OP, make these threads regularly

Which ones I feel like there are two or three of each.

This thread is a great idea, there should be a /MHG/ memory hole general

Last weeks Queanbeyan NSW servo station attendant beheading.

Media claimed it was a 'robbery gone wrong'. Some reports it was 'gang payback'.

Technically not an actual beheading as his spinal cord wasn't severed. But anti terror squad brought in immediately when it was discovered 'islamic extremist propaganda' had been written in the victims blood.

Wew I did forget about this. Thanks ,op

When's your birthday user?
Im gonna wait 3 more days until someone remembers my bday if not I'll just subtly hint at my mom by mis-sending a text to her that im inviting my friend (i dont have any) to my bday party

thats not recent past

Every terrorist attack in 2015/2016.

This makes it sound tinfoil than it is.

It should make the point that all cars are now fitted with electronically controlled acceleration and breaking, and that this is not secure. The wikileaks confirmed the CIA has a program for hijacking cars and a stated intent that they could make cars accelerate out of control killing people in "car crashes".

Even now nobody is looking for this when analyzing car crashes. Nobody's sure what they would look for if they tried.

how can you tell if your car has analog acceleration instead of electronic? i've been wanting to buy an older car because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=dmUOfGpXVY8

Got you senpai: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2015

Anyone know what happened with this?:

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs

what happened with that priest that talked with Ted Cruz then got shot like 6 times including in the head with .45s and survived? and what happened with the shooter that wrote some weird redpilled shit in his manifesto?

These events are all very tame. At least a million people need to die at once in order for people to remember it longer.

Never heard of it but that reminded me of this:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/29/anti-vaccine-doctor-behind-dangerous-autism-therapy-found-dead-family-cries-foul/

>Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, an anti-vaccine physician, has been found dead in what police believe is a suicide.

>Bradstreet died of what authorities say appears to be a self-inflicted gun shot to the chest,

It is unclear what role Bradstreet’s controversial research and therapeutic techniques might have played in his death. According to the Gwinnett Daily Post, the FDA and Georgia’s Drugs and Narcotics Agency raided his Buford clinic in the days before his death.

“Multiple law enforcement officials said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration searched Bradstreet Wellness Center last week,” the newspaper reported on June 26. “On Monday, [June 22] plastic sheets covered the windows of the two suites the office takes up in a complex off Commerce Drive, and the doors were locked. ”

>It’s still unclear why the raid was carried out. For many, however, the timing seemed to fit with the official explanation of a suicide.

Never forget USS Liberty attacked by Israel.

Does it have a carburetor?
If no then electronic for the most part, so anything since the mid to late 80s is electronic mostly. EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection).

Even Nascar has been fuel injection since 2012.

If you go with with a carb they can still fuck with it mechanically, or it can just stick open due to you shoddily maintaining it or a ton of other reasons.....then it is like you hacked your own car (so get a manual so you can put it in neutral easily).

Also enjoy your cluster fuck of vacuum tubing.
For a real laugh look up the carb diagram for the same engine.....it is 3 pictures that are close to this too

God dammit, I am going to become a hermit

The despicable satanic dancing on the graves of fallen soldiers at the 100th anniversary of the battle of ypres and the satanic EU opening ceremony of some tunnel in Switzerland. Can't even find videos of these events on the internet any more. Genuinely freaks me out.

Rotherham.

Forgot to mention that they can just "accidentally" hit you with any modern car or just push you off the road.

Older cars didn't have the best designed passenger cabins....

Some might do moderately ok (ie not total collapse, or steering wheel in chest) in a frontal but expect hilariously bad results in side impact or frontal offset, rear too.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund
She was 11 years old

CNN memory holed Ebba

The BBC memory holed Ebba Akerlund

The Bild.de memory holed Ebba

The New York Times memory holed Ebba Akerlund

The Washington Post memory holed Ebba Akerlund. Wonder what Pewdiepie thinks of this? Should ask him.

Seriously Ausbro, I think what you're doing these last days is really important and support you 100%

REEEEEEEEEE

Happy birthday user

CNN didn't think Ebba Akerlund's life and death worth reporting on

The world would a much better place without filthy muslim sand niggers. I despise the sight of every single one of them.

Fucking lizard shapeshifter. It was pretty fucked up though. Wasn't that guy later interviewed on tv like six weeks after supposedly getting shot and he had no obvious injuries?

Dallas cops being gunned down by BLM.

Thanks user. I've had a busy Easter, but have some more stuff planned. It's a new low the way the international media have tried to pretend Ebba didn't exist and her death didn't happen. Aylan is the standard, when they want a martyr who can be used to champion a mass Muslim invasion of Europe, he gets wall-to-wall coverage (and dumb Lefty stunts like pic related). When championing our martyrs could stop that invasion, they try to blot them out of existence.

>Muh victim complex

A slaughter which ended with... A fucking Peace March...

This guy from the Nice truck attack

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
Here is the tunnel ritual.

How can we combat the memory hole in the long term? Overstimulation and the memory hole are root if not THE root causes of many of our current issues, how can we combat this to show the normies not what they've missing, but what they've been forgetting?

Could we compose "context packets" which contain a wealth of information that could be drawn upon at any time during a new controversy or argument?
i.e. nigger says "da whyte man be crimin' on tha KANGZ n QUANES" so we could have a "context packet" on black on white crime, white victimization by blacks, various horrors of the black community... A weaponized nigger hate thread.

But how could we keep it from becoming propaganda?

Revelations that proved South Korea was being controlled by a satanic cult. I really can't believe nothing ever fucking came of this shit. I mean, what rabbit whole does that shit lead down?

this. if this would have happened in the 80s or 90s we would have talked about it for years and it would be a national holiday. 5 days later it was like it never happened. baton rouge also

If you missed it first time around, the interview with the Bataclan lead singer at Takismag is a must read:
>Surrendering to Death
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print

The most important video on Islam you will ever see:
vid.me/O8kl

Great idea. Useful images from Jared Taylor:

imgur.com/a/4rFWE

I don't understand why this site used to have such a boner over cats. Dogs are the real bros.

Selamat Hari Jadi!
Have a happening as a gift!

>breaking

How about all of the wkileaks releases? They barely got any mention on here let alone MSM. I'll list what I remember off the top of my head, please fill in gaps.
- Leaks prove that CIA has installed hardware backdoors into apple products, computers and phones. What was never clear to me was when this began or whether it affects all apple products or only specifically targeted ones.
-Amazon has a deal with the CIA to enable them to access hardware, but also backdoors to their web and server services. Again i know there's details I'm missing here.
-Backdoors to almost every single OS, including Linux and Tails, and every single version of windows since ME at least.
-Ability to turn any smart device, including Samsung TVs into listening devices (i don't know why anyone is surprised, Samsung already admitted that their TVs are always 'listening'). This is exactly why people were suspicious of the 'always on, phoning home's feature on XBones.
- Talk of XBones and PS4s/PS3s also being used like this, at least ones with microphone/cam attachments
-Android hacking tools.
- NSA and CIA had separate sigint data collection programmes developed in competition and have almost been at war behind the scenes over this for years.
- finally, all of the above backdoors/exploits/jailbreaks were lost to unknown actors. Even after discovering the security breaches neither agency sought to inform any of the companies that a) there were vulnerabilities and b) knowledge of those vulnerabilities and how to exploit them was compromised and now 'in the wild' for anyone to use.

What else? I know I have forgotten a lot more.

Good work ausbro

In the case of deaths, you beat the memory hold by giving the dead the gravitas of martyrdom. Martyrs, their deaths and deeds, are remembered amd honoured.

For a low-tier example, look how low-agency Blacks mantain martyr cults around Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown (and others) that keeps their memory alive and honoured in the Black consciousness.

A cult of martyrs is edifyed by the memory of the deaths of the martrys they champion, including the details of their passion (old word meaning their suffering and injuries) and agony (meaning their mental anguish).

He drew those aliens that looked like Pepe, I remember. The priest being shot so many times and being fine was fucked up. I think the guy was on to something and they shuffled it under the rug.

The gassing tests

Happy birthday user

These threads are extremely important and need to happen more often. we need to work on creating concise lists on certain topics for ideal propaganda dissemination.

Shipol evacuation 13.04.2016

>mfw i thought i was gonna have to wait another week to play Little Big Planet
>Gamestop still gave me the game the day it came out
Fuck yeah

Chemnitz sand nigger terrorist who was known to Sup Forums since 2015

pic related

Jewyork trashcan Bomber

all this says is left/right is a false dichotomy and the globalists are gonna drop bombs in the middle east for ZOG and pipelines regardless of which retarded party gets more votes from their retard constituents

Malta Bombing 31.10.2016

Happy birthday bro!!!! I got you this (you)

That's what strikes me as heartwarming about Sup Forums

We are your family now user.

>tfw too smart to be black

Machete Nigger Reutlingen, Germstan

Memeth David. The first of many Nu/pol/Ultras

God's work my friend, could you work on one poster style with her body and the text "Her name was Ebba Akerlund, She was 11 years old". Something impactful that could easily be made into a printed poster. Most people wouldn't've seen her and it's a good way to get the message out