What is stopping Ireland from annexing Northern Ireland?

What is stopping Ireland from annexing Northern Ireland?

Jews

what are theey doing

Anglos

fuck americans are stupid.

Ireland= Beta multicultural nu/males
Northern Ireland= PTSD nutcases

Would you let a fag annex you? Would you want to annex the shitlords of the north if you were a beta fag?

We've had enough terrorism already.

the EU, of course

The fact that the Irish "Armed Forces" would be routed by a unit of British cadets.

Well for one their military is forbidden from doing anything without the UN's permission.

So basically Arab despots can practically choose Irelands military decisions.

2nd, their military is quite small compared to the UK, and they are bound to the treaty of Belfast.

stopping Ireland for annexing Northern Ireland

Who wants Northern Ireland anyway?

Secondly, annexing how? By force? I don't think Ireland's tiny army wants to invade the UK.

Might be that the UK and ROI are massive trading partners, and that enough bombs went off between 1960-2000 already. Also there isn't really anything worth grabbing in NI apart from the set of game of thrones

Most irish communities have autonomy in the north.

The only reason the war escalated in the sixties was because they were treated like second class citizens.

And you thought the EU was going to fall apart

Ireland has basically no military capability

Plus, why would they want it anyways

We have less people in the army than london has police and its a fucking kip, waste of money and I still want to buy my fireworks and if we take them over I won't be able to.

Ireland couldnt annex shi.
Personally after i think it would be a good idea to grant northern ireland independence and allow them to remain in the EU. That way a Calais shit hole wont be made on the irish northern irish border and the need for a fucking wall that will show a clear boundary and rile the catholucs and rebirth of the ira. By saying fuck off to northern mick we show what happens to a country newly split from the union and the scots wont be so bloody keen.

Does Northern Ireland contribute anything to the UK? Seems to me like they're nothing but trouble, share a problematic land border with the EU, and are a backward, homophobic, anti-abortion embarrassment we prefer to forget about when thinking about the UK.

Us . A Fuck load of angry northern proddies and the fact Ireland is a shitty little pseudo country .

It's like asking why doesn't el Salvador annex the US

>"what is stopping Britannia from annexing Ireland?"

This is the correct question to ask

no

>Ireland= Beta multicultural nu/males
Literally an Englishman just said this

>be brit
>run from ireland just like grandad

>Does Northern Ireland contribute anything to the UK?

Testosterone.

We're rising in terms of business. Belfast is attracting a lot of global companies due to educated and much cheaper workforce, not to mention rent, rates etc are cheaper.

GoT brought a fuckton of visibility and tourism. We've recently hosted awards shows that have never been in NI, we're contributing more and more to the UK every year.

For OPs question: I'd love to see them try

Man, I was in Cork for a few weeks, fucking Muslims everywhere.

And why the fuck water is free but you have to pay for thrash removal? Makes no fucking sense.