prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw
youtube.com/watch?v=vQZlAHNffuw
youtube.com/watch?v=FwbW5jhynr8
youtube.com/watch?v=uI7mOmh_pD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOVEMENT

Now remember one thing: not everybody that opposes Trump is automatically a shill or a disruptor. Many are but, for instance, Malta tries to genuinely discuss and debate.

If you suspect someone is a shill or a dirsruptor don't engage, filter or simply scroll past and ignore.

No abortions,no more gays,no kike ruled USA

Explain me the origin of brap posting phenomena please

are poland and austria still mad?

Top kek, they can't match the quality of the memes of this board. Sad!

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

bbbbrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppp

>no wall
>no Trumpcare
>no tax cuts
>no jobs
>no Muslim ban
>Syria war
>NK war
>Trump's support plummeting

Democrats will win in a landslide in 2018 and 2020.

About this referendum: what is it about exactly? Yesterday I saw a

> 300 protesters protest for NO

in our cable channels. 300 is such a fucking small number for the TV to be shilling that I suspect european media is rooting for NO.

But "no" what?

It has come to my attention that many faggots have forgotten the first rule of /ptg/.

>You will not give (You)s to shills.

Please remember!

Sup Forums being the degenerate fucks that they are.

sup, tired of winning yet?

>when some one proves u wrong all most every thread but u can't help the fact u have to post the same shit over and over again

>no house
>no senate
>no department of justice
>no more governer seats
>no one's president

no Trump will lose,but dems won't win lol,you think reps will lose to dems because Trump used dem policies?You are actually autistic

Those michigan trump voters are CLEARLY shills , everyone who criticizes trump is CTR/Shareblue , praise KEK and MAGA

for u

It's amazing how outlets who have shit on Trump for the last year are now coming around and praising him for bombing some muslims.

Bombing brown guys isn't partisan, it's just American at this point.

Not yet

>winning
I'm just tired. Didn't get into politics until the 2016 election and I'm gonna start growing gray hair.

>Yes for Erdoroach becomes dictator
>No for Erdoroach gets cucked

Im a shill, please don't debate me, just crawl back to your safespace.

Everyone hates muzzies

Almost like they're happy with the direction he's taking

But nah, they just came around and are now going to become centipedes, while anyone upset at this course reversal is a shill

Was there some guy playing the drums when antifa faggots were getting stomped?

meh, the young turks and CNN are still attacking him but no one actually watches CNN or TYT except robots.

>wait until 2018
>wait until 2018
>wait until 2020
>wait until 2020
>wait until 2020

Some of the shit he said is right though. The wars aspect is an exaggeration though, but NK is still up in the air to me.

Trumpflets bein triggered as fuck lately.

praise fellow 'pede

How is your pedophile /yourguy/ doing, huh??? based fag, amirite, pedes?

Why do you claim not to care about Syria in one thread and cry about muh airfield in the next?

You guys think Republicans can ever recover from Trump's term or did Trump kill the party for good?

Salting the earth so trumpsnails fuck off

Okay /ptg/, do you think it was neccesary that there was an outcry over the Syria strikes to let Trump know his true base will hold him accountable to his campaign promises ? Or are they just #fakebase that needs to shut up and put up with his flip flops because Trump is emperor ?
And do you think the response had any effect or was it 4d chess all along ?

Two confirmed yes voters.

>when u have to post a line from 2015 because u have run out of money

you fapped to that, didnt you?

I already answered for fuck's sake.

1. I care about Syria in the sense that the immigration crisis was started by proxy wars.

2. I care about populism being defeated in the USA because it will hurt the momentum it has in Europe. Everything is connected.

It's frustrating because I started off liking TYT during the beginning of Trump's administration (I don't support trump for the most part) but now they're just attacking him over stupid shit and making themselves look retarded in the process.

If they continue either fear mongering or attacking trump over stupid shit then it'll explain why they'll never be more successful than a YouTube channel

Don't you agree that we pedes' should just ban everyone who criticizes tump? They're all shills anyway

there is no evidence that he is a pedophile. he's a bottom gay who was talking about his own sexuall assault when he was a kid.

now this is a different story.

Dust off those almonds.

Republicans will have a tough nut to crack, eiteher support the demented flipfloper or call him out an risk a trump chimpout. It will be pretty hillarious to watch, f a m.

Top kek

A lot of Trump supporters are so driven to unconditionally support him after being under constant attacks by the left and establishment GOP for nearly 2 years that they feel the need to defend him NO MATTER WHAT. That shouldn't be the case, people need change from a campaign footing to one of a governing footing where you hold your elected officials and politicians responsible for the statements they made.

Now is the time to stand up for the things you wanted out of Trump, there wont ever be a better time to do it again. Once his presidency ends bitching about it wont solve anything, speaking out about the things you care about NOW is more useful than waiting until you know for sure it'll never happen.

Here, Malta,we were having a good talk, you may have missed this

> He's already signed asskissing SJW feminist EOs at her behalf.

On that topic, I'm not familiar with this EO or its impact. How does it affect America as a whole? Is it expensive? Does it change any fundamental thing?

Or was it a "we need to create conditions for women entrepreneur" and such lip service? Honestly not familiar with it, as it had no big repercussion.

What does it change exactly?

i can't believe china would just back of just because so maby the airstrikes where some grand play but im not sure

Guys, I'm actually worried about the wall. What will Trump do if Republican neokikes would not agree to fund it?

so why was he dropped from cpac and lost his book deal if what he did was alright? Also no wonder that /ptg/ defends a pedophile.

Lunchtime, won't be here for next, someone have to bake next

See you guys, don't give shills yous

I think the outcry is very helpful, hell, I was pissed as well, because it reminds Trump and the guys who will be running the 2018 and 2020 campaigns of how it is they got to this point. What I'm against is overblowing it after we know more, namely that there's no boots on the ground and that the target struck was forewarned and without casualties. #fakebase and the reddit tier Trump worship regardless of what he does are on the same level as the Polish fag that shits up these threads.

>no wall
It's been literally three months, I don't think it's possible to complete the wall within that timeframe, Dems have barely even allowed him to complete appointments in that span of time

>no Trumpcare
You mean no Ryancare? Yeah, thats a good thing

>no tax cuts
:^) 3 months

>no jobs
Actually he did 300k jobs in the first month, and it's about 500k now, so, no

>no Muslim ban
Obama's Harvard classmate appointee shot it down, it's appealed and it will get overturned in the Supreme Court, these people will summarily be fucked squarely in the ass

>Syria war
There is no Syria war. There was a warning shot on Syria to schlong the media and give them no chance but to support him, it worked

>NK War
LOL what NK war? Btw do you actually support Norks? The US wouldn't even have to do the war if there was one, China is ready to gang rape Norks at the drop of a hat

>Trump support plummeting
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH no

Man the salt just never stops coming 2017 is the best year ever

>THIS IS SHARTA!!!

CAN TRUMP PLEASE JUST GET RID OF JEWVANKA AND KOSHNER ALREADY

dumb bitch.
>russia is making people protest and riot

>going against the voting base
you not what happened last time right user

Populism wasn't defeated in the US. Even if Trump goes 100% kike and declares the new US capital Jerusalem while starting nuclear with Russia, the platform he was elected on is what won and it by itself shifted the Overton Window in favor of nationalism and populism.

You want populism to not be defeated so you post in /ptg/ everyday about how trump is an ebil jew plant? You're not making any sense? Also bombing an empty airfield didn't send you any refugees.

We'll have to wait until the 2018 elections to find out for sure. I was shocked at the landslide victory and it totally fucked them over more than I expected it to, especially with healthcare.

I'd say depending upon how they handle tax reform will give you your answer. Right now shits not looking great, but I don't think it's horrible, but if they fuck up tax reform it'll likely be the end of them

>austria and shill poland have nothing better to do than to spam Sup Forums on easter sunday

sad! probably no one to even visit them during the holidays, have to resort to spending all day here for attention

I sure as fuck did

>hire someone who once did PR for Anthony Wiener
>ANTHONY WIENER IS TAKING OVER THE WHITE HOUSE

Breitbart is retarded, I swear

>JEWVANKA
good, but Yidvanka is better

>KOSHNER
keked pretty hard f a m

This article makes CNN look like the truth.

>pushing western values on arabs
Unless that involves regional genocide I think that Iraq and Afghanistan proved that to be retarded.

JUST FUCK MY PRESIDENCY UP

IVANKA AND KOSHNER ARE PUMPING MORE AND MROE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Literally what part is correct?

Is your boss recovering from his heart attack allright? Sure would be a shame if he died before the sentencing. Do we need to link to the videos of Skippy raping a kid in the shower again?

>I will project my own insecurities on them, I'm sure this will work
try again, I have a major in psychology pham

>Someone who once talked to a man who was in proximity to Hillary twenty years ago got a job at the White House
COUP! Trump is a neokike now!

okay, please tell me what did you see in tyt and other leftist news outlets. I assume you wanted bernie in, right? what were they talking about that made you like such garbage?

It's pretty much gotten to this point with Louise. Even if she's right about Russia, I wouldn't even be mad...just impressed.

MOAB's are pretty good at genocide

Louise Mench is now officially my favorite comedian.

>just trust Ivanka, she's a great influence on the administration

Then I'll actually be glad. It's a waste of fucking money that could be used in better ways for the same purpose

Putin lives rent-free in her mind.

you mean this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw

THEY'RE EATING EACH OTHER

true BUT 2018 is just round the corner, we should be stop doing victory laps and start weaponizing our autism already

True
Depending how much Republicans continue to demonstrate their irrelevance and how badly Democrats beat them in 2018 we will see if Republicans can ever recover.

awoo~

...is he wearing a hillpepe shirt???

lol, to już, co druga/trzecia twoja godzina tutaj?

łajza niekochana z ciebe, śmieć nic nie warty, nie słuchany. większość tu cie już filteruje

baw się się tutaj sam, ja mam rodzine, która przychodzi

Awoo~

some Pence in SKorea

youtube.com/watch?v=vQZlAHNffuw

youtube.com/watch?v=FwbW5jhynr8

youtube.com/watch?v=uI7mOmh_pD8

Have any other sources confirmed the NK missile missfire? Could this be another false flag?

In a way I'm glad this happened. It's a good honest chance to allow Republicans a time to demonstrate to the country that their policy can work. They've fucked up thus far, but the future is interesting for sure.

yeah we've been doing that the best we can. we had to defeat the fucking deepstate and the media/russia narrative. now what?

You realize the dems cant take the senate in 2018 and right now they would come no where close to taking the house right?

tak, Jan Pedał Trump wyruchał swoich wyborców a wy kurwy wracajcie na reddit

If only 1 MOAB could solve the problems in the middle east. Unfortunately it's not that simple.

How are you celebrating the day Christ rose from the dead, lads?