Tattoos

Sup Forums what do you think of tattoos?

I think they are for degenerates. My best friend and his wife just got some, today... Not sure what to think of them anymore.

She got one similar to the one in the picture. It is huge, fucken gross!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_33frTCkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldn't give less of a fuck to be honest m8.

Some are ugly, some are good, some are awesome. Fucken whatever man.

If there is meaning behind the tattoo then I'm all for it. Random tattoos just to get a tattoo is stupid.

People who have them have to show them off.
If they are for personal reasons why does the world have to see them?

you sound like a steaming pile of faggot

once an act of rebellion. now the social norm. it's rebellious if you don't have one. fuck these doodle skinned morons. buy a painting or scribble in a notebook. no one gives a shit about the barely legible page of text on your leg, skank. also forcing meaning onto the meaningless does not make you deep. you're a shallow attention whore.

How many do you have mate?

When you die and stand before God when he remakes our body, after we were given the command to not desecrate our bodies because they are a temple of God, do you want to stand in front of him all tattooed up, looking like a degenerate?

I believe the retards who get tattoos will be judged to hell.

I bet you have multiple tattoos.. degenerate!

Vhery Shexy mish Moneypenny.

Only one I'd support is that of a blood type or a specific illness

fine, but they shouldn't be visible if you're wearing a longsleeve shirt and pants

Trashy as fuck especially for women

Thank you! Bogan as FUCK!

Would never get one, they look terrible

can I get your mums number, I heard she wants to get fucked

Wtf grow up you bogan... I bet you are a like!O bet your mum has multiple tattoos even on her cunt!

*Kike

Nah she only has one on her arse that says Sharia free zone

I don't see any point to tattoos.

>m-MUH EXPRESSION OF MUH THOUGHTS

That's what the internet and imagery and speaking with your mouth is for, idiot.

Unless you're fit, they'll look absolutely deplorable on you.

they are for idiots

you will be in hell op

absolutely haram
>The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who does tattoos, the one who has a tattoo done

This is dead wrong and a big reason so many tattoos suck.

Tattoos should be for pure aesthetics - they are a visual thing, and 'meaning' doesn't prevent them being ugly. If you are getting a picture on your body that will last for the rest of your life, the important thing is that it is attractive and it looks good on you. If it has meaning as well, great, but honestly if something is so meaningful to you, you shouldn't need it tattooed to keep it on your mind. It's also a huge risk, because meaning changes over time - best case scenario, you'll just lose interest (like a tattoo of a band or something), worst case scenario, it could become a hurtful reminder (like an ex's name).

Derivative unless it's some kind of masterpiece, you're in an actual tribe or in the military.

I am pretty heavily tattooed myself, so my views is pretty self explanatory, what I cant fucking stand is what I describe as "tumblr tatoos", super minimalist, trendy pseudo-intellectual phrases or shapes usually single color whom get tasered off within a year of getting them, fuck those cunts

your an insecure faggot and your dad never loved you

Tattoos are for uninteresting people to pretend they're interesting.

I probably am uninteresting, tattooed as well, but they cannot be seen unless I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt.
Not an attention whore.

Wrong fucking idiot Aussie pig

did I hit a nerve :> tumblr faggot

no I got digits are your dad never loved you

Service and brotherhood tattoos only including merchant navy

I've seen one or two that are pretty, but they'd look better on a canvas than someone's arm or lower back. Definite low-class degeneracy. I mean who else has nothing better to do than to sit in a chair for days and days.

It's you telling the world you're trash, belong most likely to an inferior race and crave attention.

>"belong most likely to an inferior race"
>vikings used to get tattooed
Stay mad, toothpaste

You sound upset, did I remind you of that huge ugly portrait of your ex girlfriend that you got tattooed on your back or something?

absolute degeneracy.

I'm neutral on this issue.

>tfw the cattle willingly marks itself

because no people get tattoos simply because they think it looks cool right? they all do it to try to impress people or get attention.

Covering up unsightly skin?

are you an coon? would explain why you cant fucking spell or punctuate to save your life

It depends on personal opinion some people like then some people don't
Places like New Zealand it's a part of their culture

Some faggy comedian had a good joke about tattoos. It was something like;

Don't you hate how tattoos have been ruined? It used to be only soldiers or bikers had tattoos, you'd see a grizzly old guy with a bulldog tattoo on his arm and you'd think "I bet he's killed people." Now you see some hipster with his spirit animal on his neck, and he starts explaining the deep meaning behind it and you just say "Yeah whatever Caleb I said 2 sugars and some cream, let's go."

I absolutely love your grammar

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_33frTCkQ
I liked this one but they're almost always degenerate.

If you honestly think less of your best friend for getting a tattoo that effects only himself, then YOU are the bad person with a degenerate mind.

Unless you are a fucking sailor, in a biker gang, was in prison, or military, you have no business getting a tattoo.

nah I'm just high on easter eggs

What if they use tattoos to cover up old blemishes?

I will never get one because white blood cells break up the pigment and transfer it around the body and organs to be disposed of. That's why tattoo a fade. There's some,pretty gnarly ingredients to the ink.

Most of the most ancient civilizations that spawned our modern ones had tattooing, mostly among soldiers and warriors, though.

I believe in bodily sovereignty, though, so you can mutilate yourself however you want if it makes you feel right.

what to prison in mates get tattoo'd on them to let people know they got butt fucked?

You are totally right, user.
Tats are gross and degenerate. Although, I have less of a problem with tats that are not visible with clothes on.

With that being said, I gave myslf a tattoo with a homemade toothbrush gun when I was 16. I regret it, but it looks pretty good.

Dick but

the ink is perfectly safe, although i get that some people don't like taking medications because it can mess with their body, so i can see why some people don't want ink in their skin

Why? My friendships reflect who I am. People with tattoos are classless!

How many top leaders or presidents do you see with tattoos, how many? Go on show me!

right cheek or left?

In that case maybe excusable...

It depends which side the cum mainly went on

What about Martial artist? Oriental Body suits look amazing when done well

same

I got sick of sniffing them so I shove one up my butt and it made me really high

The Japanese are perhaps the only honorable culture that denies entry to public baths for anyone with a tattoo.

Here in Australia not having a tattoo now days is the exception.

I got rejected from a job because I didn't have a tattoo, how times have changed

Pretty good.

Unless its a traditional or naval tattoo its degenerate
But it tells you the type of person they are
You can see it on them as a sign a red alert that they have taken a bit too much of the blue pill

>tattoo artist with own shop
I love tattoo's, but the majority of people who get them are pretty annoying.

Pleb, get on this guys level

Sup Forumss opinion on this subject doesn't matter because most of the people that respond are going to be Christians, and muh degeneracy retards.

If you like tattoos, and want to get them go ahead, and get something you enjoy. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It's your body. You have to look at it every day. Get it for you.

that's pretty hardcore don't think I could top that

Wait 40 years. Ask the old hag how the withered squid is going.
Tattoos are for idiots.

Clean skin checking in. Theres so many people with them and they arent hard cunts at all. It used to be if you had tatts you were a proper hard cunt and everyone knew it.

What job was that? A Vice writer or something?

I feel like im on facebook reading this.

There's a lot of old people with tattoos that look really good.

a bull preper

The cringey thing is you actually have a facebook.

Shouldn't have applied to be the cover model for Inked Magazine then

Good point! Im getting rid of it this week.

Think its degenerate in my later days but my neck tattoo has gotten me laid several times and niggers keep their distance if you dont look like a victim.

Degenerate waste of skin but who cares if other people get them

I just dont get how a tattoo makes "women" want to sleep with you. Pretty fucking dumb and shallow if you ask me.

for children of divorce trying to catch up on the deficit of attention they received as children

The problem is that here in oz I'd like the norm... Soon would be rare to find clean skinned people. Tattoos used to be only for low class, now every one has one.

Bullshit. Old people with tattoos look like the kiddies had fun with the blunt blue crayon while Grammy was asleep.
Dumb people make dumb decisions, and it stays there for life. Laughable.

>this conversation again
any modification made to your body that cant be done naturally and isnt beneficial to your health in any way is degenerate. don't be a vapid degenerate and just be healthy user.

I like our new hero Nathan Damigo's shark guy tattoo :9 master race

Prove your imaginary friend is real. Empiric, testable proofs. You've had 2000 years just like the other Semite Slaves of Shlomo.

Multiple US presidents have and Trudeau does too even though he's a faggot

meme opinions

only valid point. Tattoos are an easy means of gaining a 'hard' reputation for white men and furthermore, when correctly applied, can warn off packs of feral niggers.

>work night shift
>guy comes in every few nights
>shaved head
>Mjolnir necklace
>pretty friendly, keeps to himself and his pals mostly
>one night it's warmer out than usual
>comes in no jacket
>massive black sun on his neck
>none of my commie coworkers have the slightest clue what it is
>some even complement him on the design
>he smirks
>"It's uh, a family thing"
>seems to do relatively well with the local girls

Guy isn't particularly attractive or fit but something about a tattoo that absolutely negates any possibility of a white collar job really attracts a certain kind of late night babymaker

I stopped drawing on myself about grade 2.

I think the people that complain about them are faggots who should mind their own business.

Does your friend bitch and moan about your clothing choices online behind your back online?

That's how ridiculous you sound. It must be nice to have a best friend like you who cant even speak his mind to his friend let alone accept his personal choices.

Humans are tribal and have been decorating their bodies since we could make fire.

I agree it's dirty and reduces attractiveness. Sometimes, I also assume people with tattoos make bad decisions, but I don't think all people with tattoos are bad, I usually judge people by their attitude towards me, not because of some tattoo.