Will you still support Trump if he decides to invade Syria or North Korea?

Will you still support Trump if he decides to invade Syria or North Korea?

Fight your own war.

i already don't support him

kike alert

Probably not.

Everything he's done thus far has been completely overblown with "hurrr neocon sell out back to /r/theDonald" shills but I honestly don't know I could justify a full on ground invasion of either unless Kim hit South Korea with artillery or they hit us or one of our allies with nukes

Syria, no.
NK yes.

It may be inevitable. Obama was such a weak leader that petty tyrants around the world think we've gone soft. Maybe they're right.

Syria, no
North Korea, yes

North Korea is the best country on earth, and i'm saying that unironically
I would be really pissed if Trump invaded it or Syria
Either way, i would stop to support him

Syria, no.
North Korea, yes.
Shlomo, call Kushner and tell him to push Trump to glass the norks.

>Trump gets into multiple military conflicts in less than 100 days
>THIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Party of personal responsibility my ass. You fags will constantly move the goal post for daddy Trump. Trump said "he alone can fix" America so why is he whining and playing golf instead of fixing shit?

nk yes syria no

yas

>Syria
No

>North Korea
Yes

Syria no way, NK it depends

Invade, no.

Bomb flat with the intention of killing as many people as possible? In NK yes, in Syria, no.

Fine with NK.

If he goes into Syria it had better be WITH russia and not against. Assadd could stay or go desu, I wouldn't support them trying to oust him, but getting him to step down 'for the sake of mending relations' or something like that could work if it brings peace to the region.

I already stopped supporting him due to the Syria strike

>invade Syria
No

>invade NK
No

>invade ISIS (with declaration of war and support from Assad)
Yes

>still supporting the globalist cuck
GOD BLESS THE (((WORLD)))

Not Syria. If he invades Syria I'm out. Or Iran. North Korea is debatable, it depends what actually happens. If he successfully liberates that country without getting Japan nuked, I'm all for it, but I advise against.

>multiple military conflicts
You mean none that we weren't already in, and now we're actually making progress.

>fixing shit?
You mean like ramping up deportations like 200%? Things are moving fine, pussy.

nobody on Sup Forums support Trump. Try reddit.

yes, as i want to be a good goy and support military industrial complex

Trump has already far surpassed my expectations for him, just by not being Hillary Clinton. He can invade Portugal if he wants.

I went from fully supporting him to neutral after the shit he pulled in Syria.

He could have literally bombed any country in the world including my own, except for Syria and I wouldn't have been mad.

NK has proven itself to be a liability and needs to be dealt with. Not a fan of the degeneracy in the South but seriously we can't let Kim Jong Un get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Why do you make us do what you want all the time?

Ahh, classic Shariablue tactic of copying memes to try and change the narrative on Sup Forums to anti-Drumpf.

Remember this one?

Hes going to invade. I don't know how fucking autistic you have to be to not see the 495395D underwater galactic mind chess that Trump is playing.

Stop policing the world you fucking kikes !
Leave kim and his commie friends alone. Even the South don't start a war with him, why should USA declare it with pretty much no evidence of Kim openly threatening USA. It's all kikery propaganda news.