When will Sup Forums admit that blacks desceneded from Egyptian Kings

Niggers

Fuck off joshie

lmao how can italianbois even compete

>Nood in the filename

Kek

bix nood muhfugga

what are those supposed to be? greek hoplites with roman gladius fighting black egyptians from two centuries prior?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Are niggers turning into chinks? Instead of stealing ideas and producing new innovative product they rather copy and make a shitty one. In essence, niggers are literally thinking they are kangz because they were in Africa, but in reality they were the slaves to the real kings. Also their kings sold their ancestors to slave owners. Are they really that delusional to the point they have to make up history?

wtf is this

>a cartoon drawing is an argument
Niggers are the servant race and will always be gravely inferior.

When will niggas admit white blue eyed people withe blonde/red hair were the bringers of civilization?

About all major cultures talk about them. The annunaki at the sumerians, the aztecs talk about gods with blue eyes and white skin coming over the sea with ships that moved on their own. Chinese speak of blonde blue eyed people who ruled in the earliest time of civilization, the nordic gods all blue eyed with blond hair, a lot of egyptian mummies have blonde hair as well

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHIET

N shiiiiiit.

Everytime i think this wont be funny the next time, but im always wrong

This is just so fucking pathetic lol

African American's ancestors were either slavers or tribal nigs

EXACTLY.

Why do people get mad when African-Americans embrace African culture, Egypt is in Africa, and they are AFRICAN-America.

Nice

You absolute monk thats like me saying im descendent from vikings and not from 5'8 southern europeans

If you were called European-American as a main descriptor, then you could claim that?

If anyone called me Eurotrash before American I would whip out my smooth bore and throw tea into nearby bodies of water.

AH WUZ DESCENDED FRUM DE KANGS

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS QWEEEEEEENNNNN

SLAY!!!!!

Very nice