Nuclear redpill for you mongloids

If you lift weights you are genetically a slave.

Moving weights from point A to point B just like a slave builder in ancient egypt building pyramids would have.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/why-do-classical-sculptures-have-such-small-penises
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i mean, that would still be a few steps above a proxyshill that posts offtopic slide threads.

Mens sana in corpore sano, fag

>t. faggot 50kg skeleton
Mental gymnastics so you can continue being a weak fuck without any discipline.

I enjoy it, it makes me feel good and confident after leaving the gym.

It makes me feel worthy to be loved.

THIS

I do bodyweight conditioning just like a knight would in preperation of the glorious crusade.

Implying the pyramids were built by (((slaves))).
Everyone with a brain knows and accepts that the pyramids were built by the farmers in the off season

Implying slaves don't do hard labour moving external objects from point A to point B to please their (((masters))).

How about you lift some fucking weights or commit seppuku. Your ancestors would be dissapointed.

The 5 stages of grief.
You are in the denial stage.
You are having a mental breakdown after the realization that you have decended from slaves, and ultimately, are a slave.

t.nu-male

If you live a healthy life, you live a happier and more energetic brain.

>not training your body and mind to become a better and healthier human being

nippon you need to go back home and fap to your anime figures

How is finding your physical limits a form of slavery?

>cuck detected

>pic

I lift so maybe people will look at something besides my face.

>tfw never work out and buff as fuck

My dad was a deadbeat, but he at least he gave me good some good muscle genes.

Are you saying fat people are superior?

What the fuck happened to you guys?

And here you are on Sup Forums.
You are pathetic, you cretin. Use that retard strength for the upcoming race war.

This. I feel unproductive without lifting, even if I'm being very productive.

If I have a lifting routine, everything in life feels better. I feel more confident, I feel productive no matter what I do, and I feel worthy of others' kindness.

You're a skelly/skinny-fat aren't you?

top kek

Japan > Kim John Un

Lifting doesn't necessarily make you not-fat, diet does that. I know quite some fat powerlifters, difference is they can rip you in two instead of struggling to get up from a chair.

>Kim JOHN Un
Kek

>tfw average face but swole as hell and have a 7.5/10 fiance

humans 1000 years ago would laugh at our blatant waste of good energy moving things from point A to point B for no reason.

Who gives a fuck about what some low IQ brute slave in 400 BC said.

I bet I could look and you and snap your neck, nip. Why don't we throw you and your genetic forefathers (Korea) in a ring and see who wins?

t. somebody who has never played a sport in their life

>building pyramids
WE

Who gives a fuck what some skele nip in the current year says

I lift my dick out of my nappies and fap 3 times a day am i /fit/

I am a soccer player who has fast twitch muscle fibers, I am not a brute ascended from slaves which primarly uses slow twitch muscle fibers moving external objects from point A to point B.
I am in fact an entertainer, I entertain crowds of people , I entertain the king of our empire through a physically demanding but entertaining sport.

Kek, this is satire right?

Nobody looks at Korea and thinks "wow"
They look at Korea and see a bunch of degenerates obsessed with feminizing their faces.

Your history is being fucked by the two economical power houses that are Japan and China.

now kill yourself kimchi

femenine beta cuckboy

what the heck

>when you remember that your leg is a weight and literally any location is point A or point B
of fuk

And there we have it people. Just a troll.

>I am in fact an entertainer, I entertain crowds of people , I entertain the king of our empire through a physically demanding but entertaining sport.
Nice LARPING english teacher

confirmed for not playing any sports

sometimes I am proud of polacks
this

you're genetically the alpha hunter of your tribe who spears wooly mammoths and wrestles with sabre tooth tigers , which we did for far longer than building pyrashits

Beard, bro. If you're an ugly chinless fuck, beard that shit.

>ancient

alternet.org/why-do-classical-sculptures-have-such-small-penises
>The ancient Greeks believed small penises were a sign of intelligence and cultural distinction. Big penises, conversely, were regarded with disdain, a signifier of a lusty, bestial, lowly sex-ogre with animalistic cravings.

>you are slaves because i am weak
the ego on this man...

>Moving weights from point A to point B just like a slave builder in ancient egypt building pyramids would have.

By that stunning logic simply moving the mass of your bodyweight makes you a slave.

I suppose there could be some philosophical side to such a comment, except that isn't what you were attempting to define.

Your body was designed to survive in nature. Maintaining fitness of both body and mind is necessary for all humans.

Yoshi is mad because he can't even bench press the bar lol

Hunter gatherers are not very muscular though.

On top of that muscles are not so much useful nowadays when we have machines to do everything physical, and to fight with rifles there is no need for a lot of muscles either.

>soccer
Literally an english teacher, lmao.

External objects do not count as bodyweight, Tyrone.

weightlifting is mostly a mental discipline activity

lifting the weights is easy. having the mental discipline to keep a routine getting up early and busting your ass to exhaustion each and every day and eating right is the hard part

U cuck bodyweight can only take you so far ,at one point you gotta add resistance

>if you lift any external object you are a slave
>why dont women want my nip dicc, i mean, i am 8/10 on the spooky scale

Fuck off Tyrese

I do calisthenics and get real nice overal sculpt from it, it feels good man and you get the full movements so I can do cool shit like run up walls and stuff. Feels good man, Have not been to a gym in ages and I look dank. I can do handstands from sitting down m8, that is what gets them moist. calisthen it!

>trusting an english teacher to know facts
this is why you will never amount to anything
teaching history's easiest language to a people who neither want it nor need it

Weights increases strength, conditioning is for endurance.
I've met dudes who have 6 packs but can't easily lift 40 pounds. My arms are skinnier than theirs, so I get a laugh out of it.