Why the world doesn't help Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7asrTH3gII&ytbChannel=ZetsubouB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we stopped getting fed propaganda, and if certain countries didn't pick the wrong side to back, the war would have been over a long time ago.

Cuz we dont sell MOABs to other countries.

How old is she? I think she might be violating twitters tos on age. I guess I will report this.

Because shitskins need to die, white and asians will agree, every other opinion doesn't matter

On the bright side, they never made it to Europe

Using children as a political puppet is real sad. It shows that you have no faith in your agenda and must desperately rely on peoples emotions to win anyone over, knowing that no one would go along with you if it weren't for "muh children"

Also we don't help because there are dozens of countries with terrible human rights abuse Although it might be terrible, what are we supposed to do?
The only way to help is for our retarded government to stop bombing middle eastern countries for no reason, which requires removing (((them))) from our government

Jesus christ who is stupid enough to fall for this shit

i dont give a fuck

The world is helping. Just on different sides. They should try helping themselves.

+1

Fuck having laws and borders and shit man. This is heartbreaking.
Someone needs to bomb somebody right now.

We own you nothing, why should we throw our money and our men into a civil war that does not affect us?

>for no reason
>we're in Syria for no reason

FPBP what else needs to be said, obama, clinton and mossad need to be executed

Youre forgetting how stupid the average normie is

Go fuck yourself Banana.

Ask your father how many children's deaths he is directly responsible for? As a high ranking commander in al nusra he's prolonging the suffering of this country.

Please tell me even the stupidest of liberals have stopped falling for this bullshit propaganda.

Fuck off CTR shill. No one can be stupid enough to fall for this transparent attempt by Al Jazeera to topple Assad.

You're a degenerate, go back to Saudi and shill your bullshit there.

repeat after me: no one cares about sand niggers.

The correct move here is to close all borders to these countries, and turn our heads the other way while they kill each other. Of course intelligence and authorities should monitor, but media and public should ignore and focus inward. Stop fraying our energy by trying to save the world, use the problems to get ahead and consolidate/build upon our advantages. People who still want to help can go help but don't let them come back.

lel, let me rephrase. we are in syria for no good* reason.
of course there is a reason, but it only helps (((them))) of course

>poor people... they were killed just yesterday in syria, running away from the war. why doesnt the world help?
Praise

or

>poor people, they were killed yesterday by the truck of peace, while helping them escape from the war in syria. why doesn't the world help?
Silence

>using children for your disgusting propaganda

we did we tried to send them to heaven

Donald Trump, apparently.

>Asians will agree

>those signs

[ACTION] [PROGRAM]

[FOR] [OUR IMMIGRANT]

what the fuck??

English as a second language

Why not put [for out immigrant] as one cutout instead of splitting it into two along the same line?

Shekels, money, oil and trash-tier 'politicians'

Sorry Bana Alabed, capitalism strikes again

There is no escape

How does this child manage to take photos at the same height as an adult?

White people are most arrogant beings in this planet. Can't wait the muslim jew alliance against europeans like the sinister insects they are.
Your time will come.

this sectarian bitch is pretending these are sunnis being barrel bombed by assad, when it was moderate headchoppers blowing themselves up next to shia evacuation convoys.

Because the people that we would be helping later turn on us.
Help your own and fuck the rest.

More important things are happening here. Aldi is closed and ive run out of beer

The world can't help diseased, inbred people. Assad is sorting them out and the FSA cowards continue to lash out at civilians. The real question is, why give them anymore chances?

Bush, obama and trump you mean

We've been trying but Islam doesn't go away that easily.

Wtf I love helping poor people now

Why don't Muslims spread peace of Islam is the religion of peace? Why do Muslims fight and wage war all the time throughout history - even still today?

Your question is a bad question. "The world" has more important problems than sorting out some self entitled anti-intellectual religion for a largely socially (and biologically thanks to the reality of muslim inbreeding) degenerate following. Keep pushing it on us without taking responsibility and doing something actually relevant and progressive. See what happens. I anticipate the time coming

>Shitskins removing each other
>a bad thing

>help us plees, im only 8 years old

>y dus the world not help poor Syrian children

>You must establish a no-fly zone and arm the soldiers of Islam, so that they may wage righteous Jihad upon the infidels. Bashar al-Assad shall receive grievous chastisement from Allah (swt), as shall any who oppose the Salafist Caliphate. The word of the Prophet (swt) shall be brought to the kafir of Europe, and all the world shall submit before the righteous might of Islam.

>the heleecopturs make me afraid to go to skool plees help, America

They don't have political convictions. The have political fashion statements.

The entire war was engineered by America you do realise this right? The Jihadists fighting the Assad regime are American backed. Al Qaeda is an American invention. ISIS is an American invention. Its not a matter of hurr durr let them kill each other, its a matter of America creating the entire situation in the first place.

Can say the same thing mudslime

Why is she crying? They're already dead, there is no suffering.

Who gave this little shit an iPad?

It's not just us, to be fair. Israel, Saudis, Turkey, they all wanted Baathism and Assad, gone, and a satrapy in place, like we have in Iraq.

Americans will generally never admit this, because they've internalized the government line too deeply, so any admission of guilt on the administration (past or present), is denouncing themselves, too, they believe.

The only response they can give without tripping any psychological wires is "lmao shitskins" which turns into "fuck yeah, dead shitsking", when our government tries to dupe us into invading or backing more terrorists, and then promtply turns into "we must be tolerant and hlep refugees" after half the area's population comes knocking, as refugees and economic migrants.

It's a hammer and anvil against our countries, and sadly, one most of us are too stupid to move out the way of.

Seriously there was a news article on finnish media which had picture of some kurdish fucking Facebook shit how some deported illegals died after being deported and apparently "we use credible sources for our news" at the end made by the kurdish team was enough to convince normies.

If there were no Islam, then there would be no jihad, and there would be no "America backing them". Don't blame the degeneracy of the middle East on America. Islam is fucking trash and it regresses every society it spreads to, and Islam breeds wilful ignorance and extremist ideas more than any other religion in the world. Not to mention the inbreeding rate of incest in muslim dominant countries is incredibly high. Even in London now, the rate of muslim inbreeding is high. Feel free to look it up yourself. Learning the truth is more meaningful that way.

Just remember, every time you see one of the tweets, the person behind it is purposing writing like a child in order to shill the memoirs coming out... for a 7 year old.

>why the world doesn't help
I ask myself every day why the world can't come together and slaughter these muslim dogs. We're just too civilized, but, always good to see a busload of dead sandniggers.

The attackers are jews, they want the land and resources.

Sometimes i really wonder, on whose side the CIA is, i mean fuck these shits that are constantly data mining us must have some good in them

This is true, but Islam being a moral evil doesn't nullify the government having backed those people, knowing exactly what their agenda was, and what would happen. The Baathists and Gadaffi ruled Muslims, but the Islamists were rightly suppressed. This didn't sit well with (((them))), stable countries with an enforceable border and nationalized resources, so they invaded, and replaced them with satrapies. Now that invasion has fallen from favor, they've switched to arming and funding those same evil Islamists, with our tax dollars, to remove the people keeping a lid on Islam.

>Sometimes i really wonder, on whose side the CIA is
At this point, I believe they've gone rogue and only do what's best for them.

Women

Muslim inbreeding has little to do with America's Zionist foreign policy. Go research the geographical boundaries of Greater Israel and their intentions in the Golan Heights. Its more meaningful when you read it for yourself.

I think they've been pretty autonomous, at least post-Kennedy. It seems like purposeful chaos, by playing sides off against one another, is the goal. The only types we seem consistently friendly with our Israel and Saudi Arabia.

CIA plays both sides against each other.

Even Mossad and the Jews are just their puppet.

I would rather the jews have land and resources than Muslims. We can all clearly see what happens when Muslims get land and resources. Jews are far more tolerable and polite than Muslims. Plenty of smart Jews too, but I've never heard of a Muslim intellectual. Judaism isn't as bad as Islam but it's like comparing McDonald's to spoiled meat taco bell. Both are pretty shit, one is just objectively way worse. One in moderation, the other in extreme moderation or just discard it because it's gross and expired anyway (and only getting worse while we pretend it's still paletteable)

Hopefully they are neutral? I wouldn't want to see my favorite intelligency agency doing naughty stuff

cuz teh world is a cruel place

bitch

get used to it or blow yourself up in the name of Allah

The same goes for slavshits

> the world
You mean "America".

Because they were killed by 'Rebels' and the Media and Government is desperate to push Assad as the bad guy and Rebels as our Friends

>spain
>black hair, black eyes
>occupied by mudslimes for 600 years
>white

my sides, pedro, my sides

The world would be a better place without Islam. More important things could be worked out if Islam and the regressive left would stop being so loud and shitty, obstructing real social progress.

Why does anyone listen to this little shit puppet?

No, it's better to give the land to Muslims then kill them all. Muslims are cattle, one of the dumbest demographics in history, they wont pose a threat. Jews are smart and conniving.

the world would be a better place without any life at all

youtube.com/watch?v=l7asrTH3gII&ytbChannel=ZetsubouB

>implying this shit hasn't been going since before the CIA existed

lol spic

You say that, but since you agree that that's the stated goal, "Greater Israel" you agree with their plan, that the Muslim population be displaced, west, to the Anglosphere and Europe.

Are you saying you support Israel over the USA and Europe? Because whether that's the goal or not, that's who this "intervention" helps, and we're ultimately who pays up for it.

I saw a thread here about assad and the evidence that he gassed his people, and Sup Forums was like damn dat animal must be punished those are humans god emperor trump must fuck his ass for his crimes and now it is completely the opposite now

Lol

>Muslims are cattle, one of the dumbest demographics in history, they wont pose a threat

You don't understand, conquest is literally part of their religion, their prophet was a warlord. They've always been a problem ever since their existence in 700 AD, constant expansion wars with their neighbors, countless atrocities. They're not Hindus that are content with fucking off to their own corner of the globe and staying there, they want their shitty way of life to spread everywhere, they want infidels to convert or die.

yea right

I wonder what happened last time a bunch of cunty semites tried to take over a white european country?

she is crying pol pls nuke Assad

>i agree with "their plan" because I see how objectively bad Islam is, and want to stop it's degeneracy from spreading
No. Judaism is garbage too, it's just a more tolerable garbage than Islam and not nearly as degenerate. I don't support a Jewish takeover you tinfoil fuck

We were ALWAYS pro-Assad, and Pro-Trump.

when the streams crossed, Sup Forums had a mini-aneurysm and the newcomers from Reddit, due to that Tomahawk strike, flooded the board with neo-conservatism and Zionism. It's like walking outside during an EDM festival and wondering why everyone's acting like an insufferable retard. It will pass.

I bet her dad ordered the attack

Yeah but they're shit at it because of inbreeding, low I.Q. and inability to do anything of note becayuse "Inshallah" handles everything.

They think their god is going to hand them global domination on a platter.

They are wrong.

Rekt

why dont Europeans use their taxpayer money and soldiers to intervene?

even israel isnt a coward chickenshit like Europeans. I dont even like Israel, but at least they put their money where their mouth is. Europeans are heartbroken by Syria then pretend taking in refugees fixes the problem.

I never agreed that there was such a thing, but you were the one expressly approving of it, to spite Islam, knowing full-well what the cost was to us, to Europe.

They're also low IQ subhumans. They aren't capable of actually conquering anything. The age of technology, something they're not capable of mastering, they lose. You're referring to an age where sticks and stones determined who would survive.

i want a new car and cant find my keys, why the world doesnt help ME?
why this snowflake treatment to others but not me? werent we all equal?

>b-b--bbut user some animals are more equal than others

i heard that before somewhere else....

Good, less rapeugees in Europe.

That's also the same time lefty/pol/ organized a raid and teamed up with /sg/ shills. In fact I would say the neo-conservatism and Zionism was spouted by an extremely small minority of the board, but the loudest shills by far were the Assad dindu nuffin.

Speak for yourself, Sup Forums was never one opinion or another, it's a conglomeration of vastly different ideologies that seem to agree on only one thing, political correctedness is retarded. Don't give me none of that "b-but /sg/ is older than Trump" bullshit either, /sg/ has always remained in the background as yet another cancerous general thread and nobody gives a fuck about Syria in the first place until Trump bombed it.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100% and this woman is right. "assad is an animal" trump said it himself, and he needs to be removed. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

Judiaism is mega-degenerate.

It's basically a religion dedicated into jewing god's commandments with lawerly arguments.

Look up "Kosher Switch" or "Eruv Line".

I love happy endings. Remember the migrant boat that sank. They said 90 migrants were missing. Who is doing this missing they speak of?

>You're referring to an age where sticks and stones determined who would survive.

They lost then too.

Their "Warlord" prophet was shit at conquering anything but random desert caravans.

ayo holl up, is this baby doll black? racis white trash media

Because the human species is fundamentally selfish.
Anyone who has hope for the future is naive. We are as greedy as any animal, and we care only for ourselves. All actions are motivated by self interest.
If God made us this way then God is not worthy of worship. It is too sad to think about.

All this suffering. For no reason.

>I wonder what happened last time a bunch of cunty semites tried to take over a white european country?

Millions of white yuropean faggots died and now yurope is multiculti and taking it whether they love it or not.

You're missing the point. They do not want to conquer with the sword anymore, it's easier to conquer with the womb. They go into your countries and outbreed you, live off your welfare. And the leftist parasites are helping them out.

That is why even the most 60 iq retarded Somali Muslim understands the best way to defeat the white man is to go into his country, take his money, rape his women (what would be the punishment anyway?) and breed until there are more of them than there are of you. This doesn't require another Sultan or Muhammed leading them.

Between the countless refugees and all the people that die every other day Syria must be the most highly populated area on the planet.