/AUSPOL/

/AUSPOL/

Karen Edition. Because we're all Englishmen at heart.

Discussion topics
>Housing bubble
>Penalty Rates
>18C
>Why you're never going to vote for Labor or Liberals ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

onenation.com.au/policies/identity-proof
kissanime.ru/Anime/Sin-Nanatsu-no-Taizai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tharja > karen

mods are faggots

srsly fuck mods lol

my wife >>> Karen

time to play dota

curb immigration to net 0

mandate foreign owners of property and assets that they sell within a time period (5 years?)

done! crisis averted

dfw merged my two fifty dollar jug skins

k moving to tablet so i can PC GAME

Did the emus pay that stingray to kill him?
Was he going to free Australia from the oppresive emus?

More karen

Kill yourself faggot

What does anime have to do with Australian politics?

Well you this anime has a character which is from Britain attempting to adjust to the Japanese culture and idiosyncrasies.

Australia was British once. Therefore, Anime is true blue Australian

>onenation.com.au/policies/identity-proof

Do you think Pauline will ever drop this shit?

AUSTRALIAN HOUSING MARKET COLLAPSE WHEN?!?!?

this is a forum for anime loving australians to discuss australian politics, if you have an issue with that you are more than welcome to find another community.

tunnocks teacakes desu

I put all my easter eggs in the bank and they told me they melted, is this because of the jews?

Mates you wanna know how badly we're all getting jewed on property? Come visit nip land and see for yourself. Just been chatting to a guy I knew back in Aus who lives here now, he bought a modern 3 bed apartment near Yokohama for 90k, earns 40k a year. Fucking spewing man, 90k would not even cover the 20% deposit on the shit 30 year old unit I rent back in Sydney. We are getting fucked so hard.

i only go to the land of the rising sun ( very honourable ) for the high school girl sex tourism user. fuck actually living there.

What anime is this?

Yes.

>dear brave sir what anime is this pray tell?
kissanime.ru/Anime/Sin-Nanatsu-no-Taizai

FUCKING JEW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>comes to Sup Forums
>complains about anime
Faggot.

You gotta vote Labour, they have better economic policy they're just kikes to the boat people, just let them fix econ until they let Negro's in then vote liberal to send them packing.

Malcolm Turncuck sends our tax dollars to Japan for them to make abo anime

Welcome to Karenposting desu

Go on home Brittish soldiers go on home, have you got no fucking home of your own

absolutely halal

>7 posts by this ID
thank fuck that autistic cunt from the last thread is gone.

I know a guy who bought an 8 bedroom 4 bathroom fucking mansion on 50 acres right by a lake in the US with 1 million dollars. He isn't even rich. That won't even buy you a decent 3 bedroom in Sydney.

The point isn't to say move to Japan. I'm just saying if you can buy a 3 bed place here in one of the world's biggest cities for less than what a deposit on a crappy 2 bed unit in suburban Sydney costs, then something is seriously fucked up in our market.

Our country is going to crash so hard in the next 10 years. It's definitely something to prepare for.

>10 years
Try 2.

Based pic.

>zero net immigration policy
>reinstatement of White Australia Policy
>reinstatement of capital punishment
>terminate the Racial Discrimination Act
>withdraw from TPP, the WTO and GATT

Most problems solved

I was looking through the list of countries that went into recession during the GFC of 2008 and guys we were 1 out of the 11 Countries that never went into Recession.

Feels good to never be affected.

I WISH I WAS WHIIITTTEEEE

Don't underestimate the desperation with which banks and politicians will try to keep this clusterfuck together.

Chinese demand for minerals, education and property kept us afloat. It honestly would have been better to crash then than go down the path of the Big Australia Ponzi scheme.

This scares the Aussie

>Why your never going to vote labor or liberal again
They are practically the same thing that's why. Australias political status is stagnation.

The desperation of the banks and politicians has been exactly the thing that has kept us out of a crash for this long.

I'm still holding onto hope that Latham will come back into the scene. He's got his head screwed on right these days and actually knows how to talk.

>not voting for liberal
who am i supposed to vote for then?
voting for anything else is a waste

You go back in time roughly 60+ years and convince Labor never to change.

>455849815329.jpg
Jefferson also said all men are created equal. American conservatives go berserk when they hear that. The conservatives also seem to prefer the government strictly controlling childbirth, since they have a problem with recognizing the rights of women to decide for themselves so. They don't even want people born in America to have the constitutionally-recognized natural birthright (jus soli).

Your cartoon is just that.

don't be so sure lad
the weight of the white man's burden is no small thing to carry

>not employing the subjunctive in a clause expressing a desired state
You'll never be white

>being Australian
You'll never be white

Good evening Mr Iro Ny.

>t. Jaliqueelah Sanchez

>Aussies jelly of my superior American genes
Silly cunts

>america
nice country dude

We can still nuke you cunts any time we want tho. Plus American culture > Aussie culture.

Mate your 4XL jeans are nothing to be jealous of.

Says the guys who lost to some birds

Says the American who literally spreads his legs for the Emu.