Google hates christians

well its official, there is no google doodle for easter.

Easter, a holiday celebrated by over 1/3 of the worlds population, is somehow not important enough to get a fucking google doodle when some 9/11 loving "activist" got one

how do we reverse this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
searx.me
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
opensource.com/article/17/4/linux-chromebook-gallium-os
ramadan.withgoogle.com/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas the jews

Meanwhile they have a fucking countdown for ramadan

do they really?

source?

fuck those self-hating faggots

What did you expect? It not like it's as important as something like Arbor Day.

Kikes hate Christ

Really? never heard of that. They don't do any doodles for religious holidays here either.

Of course, degenerates and atheist loathe Christianity.

STOP USING GOOGLE.

This
Why do plebeians continue to use the normie site anyway?

>STOP USING GOOGLE.

There's no legitimate alternative. Bing is just as bad. DuckDuckGo is meme quality.

Wolfram Alpha
for all your Fact and data driven needs.

Speak for American Atheists, not all of them.

You're using it without you knowing right now

Far superior to google
wolframalpha.com/

>Has an AI tied into it aswell.

Care to suggest an alternative?

>being so autistic you only use Wolfram Alpha
you can calculate the diameter of a class F star whenever you want, but you can't find friends.

Well i use duckduckgo
Gives me more results it seems anyway

Nah I use other search engines and do not image search on google and such the only way I am is the captcha and alot of the time I bipass that.

Indeed Google has its tendrils deep into the internet but the way we can combat them is to stop using their service any ways we can.

Especially if google hates my people so much they will try to harm us.

ixquick.com

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>Easter, a holiday celebrated by over 1/3 of the worlds population

Amazon is the final boss of the Internet, not Google.

There's no replacement

Believe me I want to stop using G but there's no other option

Those BASTARDS know it too

>how do we reverse this shit?
You don't. It's part of the organization of the beast. It's anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-family. It's against everything you want to protect. Google Play uses the sigil of lucifer as its logo.

God's going to destroy it all, don't worry about it.

there are around 2.2 billion active christians in the world

2.2/7 ~= 31%

Ixquick/Startpage.

searx.me
you can turn off everything but jewgle if you get shitty results, it'll still be proxied

Did they do any doodleshit for any other religion?

Sorry to break it to you, but Google never made an Easter doodle, since 1998. They have been criticized and have failed to give an adequate answer.

Why do you feel you have to reverse anything? Google's a private entity, they don't need to do anything if they don't want to.

fuck up kikel

Nah the final boss of the internet is something awful.
>Sup Forums is a hidden mirror match behind the throne in the mirror.

There are but they are still a little primative some search engines utilize sub search engines

Take for example.

-t. GIDF

> jewgle
> opened in jewgle chrome
> in ChromeOS of all OSes
How's the botnet in your ass?

Fpbp

>inability to use Google
>Flag
The ride never ends.

Who cares, pointless holiday.

Joogle isn't gonna celebrate Jesus. Why we keep using these services and platforms when they are making it easy for us to see what they are and represent is the real outrage.

>not accessing the IP directly through a windows 98 virtual machine
Off my board, pleb

companies are not obliged to follow your demands. They are their own entity and can do whatever they like as long as they stay under legal means

No answer is an answer

>2.2
>implying every person who identifies as christian celebrates easter

I'm not even religious, but this pisses me off. Just for google being a cuck.

Yeah its the worst answer they could have given they didn't even have the balls to say they hate them they just kept it silent showing how much they truly hate christians and would be willing to attack them.

If your Sky Fairie or your own faith is so weak it constantly needs external affirmation, the problem isn't Google.

Cuckstians serve the Jew like all Semite beliefs. No white man should be concerned with superstition except to manipulate peasants.

Superstition is Shlomo's invention.

Its the most important day for Christians you mongoloid.

i bought a jewgle chrome for school for only 120 dollars

that way if some nigger steals it i wont really care

We need a Chinese or Russian search engine. Only a state backer can put enough resources into it at this stage.

You know what else pisses me off? When trump won the election they had absolutely no doodles, whereas if hillary had won it would be all LUV TRUMPZ HATE XDDDD ITS HER TURN!!

And yet any company that even remotely espouses right wing ideals is witch-hunted by the media and sued to oblivion. Nice ancap fantasy tho

So fundamental baptists murdering Jews is what the Jews want ?

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

>How's the botnet in your ass?

Unless you describe why the "botnet" matters IRL fuck off. A smart player would maintain benign metadata as a cover but you autists aren't typically that smart.

Selling you advertisements.

A strategy for """christians""" in todays changing world.

Have you ever known a manly jew? Or one that has any balls?

I don't identify as religious and I celebrate it

Google is such a fucking faggot company, goddamn

Why doesn't Google celebrate Easter?

>Its the most important day for Christians you mongoloid.

Not to the Jehovah Witnesses or the Mormons or to many other denominations of Christianity, there are 32,000 of them after all and they have different beliefs concerning Jesus

>trying to divide and conquer this hard
Try being more subtle next time

Good point.

Pretty much anything else is better then Jewgle, take your pick

>the celebration of the resurrection of Christ who died on the cross to forgive your sins

Yeah, I'd say if you don't recognize one of the most significant events in the Christian mythos, you're not much of a Christian.

Honestly megacorps like Google are the lynchpins of the modern globalist/anti-western/anti-white effort.

If you start engaging or pranking these fucks and dropping their stock prices to the ground through shock and worry, they lose their abilities to manipulate our body politic on such a grand scale.

Jehovahs witnesses go to perdition as do the mormons.

It runs loonixes just fune.
opensource.com/article/17/4/linux-chromebook-gallium-os

So stop trying to get us to continue using google just because you hate us.

They havent had an easter themed doodle since 2000

And isnt it weird how hot jew bitches are still really ugly. Like they are hot but in a weirdly hideous way

(((GOOGLE)))

The people who murdered Jesus now run Google user

Startpage is good too. Google results minus the botnet.

If you look at the correct angle you can see their real face and it ain't fucking human.

>implying most 'christians' even give jesus or their religion much thought on Easter

Those are not christians and will burn in the lake of fire.

Christians are a cancer. Religions are a cancer. You're a cancer.

Rabbits lay eggs and hide them so now we have to find them and get the candy inside because Jesus.

He sure showed us

Hmm i bet tomorrow they will have one for a completely irrelevant brown women.

Lol 9am on Easter and instead of going to church that faggot is browsing Sup Forums and posting on Twitter.

open the camps back up

>going to church today
>not going last night for midnight mass

Pls explain

>how do we reverse this shit?

Use Bing

11am service you dumbshit

LOL

No kidding

I bet there will be one for Ramadan though. Fuck google

Stay mad, Christcuck. People are waking up to your bullshit.

DuckDuckGo.com

GOOGLE HAS A TOOL FOR RAMADAN

WHERE IS THE TOOL FOR LENT?

truly, we are hated for our faith the lord and savior jesus christ ):

What did they mean by this?

Mormons aren't Christians.

Even those people who dont attend mass regularly will attend on christmas and easter. Most churches run mass longer as well. Stop being an ignorant twat you grundle licking leaf

listen you stupid zealots, they did a secular easter doodle just 17 years ago. be patient and stop thinking the world revolves around you and your superstitions.

Why bash Christians but praise Jews or Muslims? Either don't celebrate any of them or celebrate all of them. I'm not even religious and that just seems the fair way to do it.

>Meanwhile they have a fucking countdown for ramadan

Think about pic related, SNL's producer Lorne Michaels. It's the same situation. Christians will take it on the chin, as usual, and Muslims won't go postal.

I wouldn't know. I don't waste my time with anti white institutions. Have fun going to learn about how we need to accept more non whites into our countries because it's what God wants