Referendum

Guess what happend

What does it mean?

I'm confused.

what

No one showed up to vote

Turkey are holding a referendum on whether they should basically make Erdogan an Islamic dictator or not

my guess: It will mysteriously pass

Translate it for us, OP.

poll are comming soon

what prefer user?

Does this mean brown roaches fight among themselves now?

Or does this mean they blow things up?

Or does this mean they celebrate?

this

Thanks for the translation.

Jesus fuck. Time to get the Raid.

Yep. Doesn't matter how the people vote, it will pass regardless with ~72% of the vote.

Enough to claim a clear mandate but not a high enough vote to raise suspicion of tampering

I know 'Evet' means yes in Turkish, so i'm pretty sure Hayir would be the opposite.

The referendum is about a reform bill that solidifies the current Turkish president's position and power. We all know what shenanigans Erdogan pulls these days, so its safe to say it is to solidify his status as ruler and tyrant.

I wonder if this is what Plato meant when he stated that tyranny is born out of democracy.

C'mon Cypriote, you of all people should keep this shit monitored. After all, just imagine all that juicy clay Turkey could conquer from you. It's not as if they never did it before after all.

fucking roaches need to hold a referendum on reLEASING FUCKING BANNERLORD ALREADY WHERE IS IT

>implying our army is not on alert mode right now

underrated

Started to laugh then got angry.

Turkey looks like an ootheca, a roach egg sack

8/10 post

Jeb! is going to fucking win

Get out of Europe and fuck off to Turkey you filthy nigger.

It is about constitutional amendments. We have a parliamentary system like UK. President is only symbolic figurehead and he has no power. Erdoğan wants to make president Hitler-tier powerful.

If it passes
>He will set the bugdet without consent of parliament,
>he will choose members of parliaments,
>he will appoint members of supreme court,
>he can be member of a political party,
>there wont be prime minister and the government wont need to be approved in the parliament
>he can fuck whomever he wants
>and so on.

Erdogan is another nail in the coffin of the idea of third world democracy. You're seeing this the world over in the Muslim lands, Africa and South America. It's even more hilariously sad how it's almost always these once celebrated and vaunted examples and models to the western liberal/neo-conservative audience.

Search Erdogan about 10 years ago or up to 2011 pretty much and it'll almost all be flowery positive stuff about how he's a model for good Islamists and democracy

Yes victory with circa 55%

You can clearly pinpoint the stolen Armenian Highlands and the Greek Constantinopol. Poor Anatolia, still enduring humiliation with these miserable life forms trampling over this beautiful land.