India hate thread?

India hate thread.

This is a poor country. Accept it.

It's also full of shit and shit at everything.

AMA

>tfw you realize people actually have to live there

>tfw you realize you ARE living there

I remember visiting there and noticing SHIT STAINS outside of every bus window and people carrier and was told that's because people stick their asses out the window to take a shit while stuck in traffic

That's wrong

TRUE STORY: back in the 1800's era, East India company exported indians around the world as a cheap form of labor.

Now these indians live in fancy houses at very mild cost of living!

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

That's one gay ass flag

POO

The first paragraph is true

stfu smelly brown shit nigger

I'm just saying it's not true.

You gotta hand it to the Pajeets though: India is the only country on the entire planet where large quantities of people from a number of different religions all live in close proximity to one another without there being any kind of suicide attacks, race riots, revolutions to overthrow the government or any kind of terrorism.

Europe, Middle East, USA all cant coexist the same way Poos do.

>suicide attacks,
exist
>race riots,
exist
>revolutions to overthrow the government
revolutions to increase reugulations exist
>or any kind of terrorism.
exists

That's fucking disgusting.

Does India smell like poo and curry in every street ccorner?

>if it's not on CNN, it didn't happen
indians and paki muslims (of which 15% live in india) have been at each other forever
also, if you're a nigger wondering in india, indians will skin you

your picture makes no sense

india doesnt even look like a shit

kek

no, but roads are unclean.

Visualize the buttcheeks.

Fuck..

>full of shit
Literally. Even your flag looks like an asshole

Indians make Jews seem generous, shit in the streets and rape anything they can.

why bully the pajeets?
they are literally /ourasianguys/

But you are not jewed yet... right?

whoaah.. feels kinda little racy here.. xD

Oh come on, it could be worse. At least the british left you behind a working bureaucracy, secularism and railways. Otherwise you'd be like fucking Africa and sheit.

India was a mistake.

britan needs to take over again.
or just nuke the shithole.

Being jewed would be better than this

Sure, but accepting that it "could be worse" doesn't make it any less worse

explain.

more like it needs ot be divided into four or five different countries.

Especially the Sikhs

indian immigrants are the fucking worst. i've never seen a group of people more socially awkward than indian college men. they all get their personalities from american college movies and mtv but women want nothing to do with them

AND THEY SMELL

Whats it like living in your country, India?

Will I be able to live a decent life there?

Find an indian wife, live in a nice apartment somewhere downtown?

How is the food hygiene? Do the people clean their hands after wiping their ass?

do you prefer syrians?

HAHAHAHA

India being divided into like 6 more countries could actually simplify things a lot and turn it into a superpower faster, just divide it into two countries; one where they shit in streets and one where they poo in loo. Easily fixes the sanitation problem in one country, decreasing increasing average GDP per capita, whilst having only half of the population to deal with in the street shitting department

you mean they're just better than the others in their vincinity. Japan is way better.

99.999% of indian males are Beta.
If you're alpha, prepare to be shunned by literally everyone.

No one watches any good tv shows, everyone watched BBT or something and all Indian movies feature the lead character as a beta male.

why not going to britain pajeet?

what did i just read ?

A dark white man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Sugar and gunpowder. He has a massive frame, pimpled skin and matted hair. Slow moving. Oozing sugar from his pores. A large diabetic stomach. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair covered in doritos dust. He turns around and I see his buttocks winking at me. His butt is covered in more matted hair, light blond. Massive cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure Coca Cola fills the air. The blond hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Today's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a dark red, like a bloodied tampon. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a large pink butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The American.

Art.

>Whats it like living in your country, India?
Bad. The best option is to move to a Major city and buy an apartment in a rich housing community with major services near you.

Otherwise, prepare to live in hell.

> Will I be able to live a decent life there?
Depends on your job.

You'll be stared at mercilessly.

> Find an indian wife,
very difficult.

>live in a nice apartment somewhere downtown?
probably.

AFAIK, yes. I know I do.

I don't care how many countries it's divided into or if it's a "superpower", I just want to live in a better place.

It's very difficult to move out unless you have very rich parents or submit yourself ot the slavepen that is called the Indian """""""""""""Education"""""""""""""""" System.

>dark white

just this.

Jesus....

i would take another wave of somalian refugees if it meant all indians went back to their shitty country

my college roommate was indian and he would get insanely pissed when i'd satirically talk about how great india is and how they'll undoubtedly become a superpower.

A dark abbo man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Coyote piss and gasoline. He has a massive frame, pimpled skin and matted hair. Slow moving. Oozing snake poison from his pores. A large gasoline sniffing nose. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair covered in koala chlamydia. He turns around and I see his buttocks winking at me. His butt is covered in more matted hair, light blond. Massive cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of 5G Wi-Fi fills the air. The blond hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Today's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a silver, like the paint he sprayed in his mouth. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a large pink butthole. Caked in vegemite. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Australian.

All Sikhs that I know are alpha and very nice and social. Sikhs are based.

do people even take your country serious with such a shit flag
>are you even from there or just a proxy

>dark white man

>Amerifat butt caked in poo
Got ya covered senpai

kek

hi u/bottomlulz
>put me in the screencap

I know how you feel. georgia is not much better

Wtf did I just read?

I'm a newfag here and been lurking here since 4-5 days. I don't like people from around the World picking up against India. Yes, we have our problems and we're fuckin dealing with them already.
Yes, it's mostly poor, a large percentage of population still defecates and in the open but still. We're not harming you or your people.
We have potential to be become a prosperous nation and we're working hard.
But it really hurts when rather than being appreciated and praised for the good work we're treated as subhumans.
I'll try lurking in /k /b now it was not nice meeting you all.
Thanks

is this a copy pasta

Oh shut up pajeet, we have toilets here

what is that, there is european country with dark brown which country is it Slovenia?

lol true nice to see another Georgian Sup Forumsfag around

Caught you mirin'

MEGA RARE

Lmao! Why don't they all just hang themselves? I can't imagine wanting to be alive in such a disgusting place.

>tfw you make eye contact with a guy on the other side of street

Have a Bro-tier qt

Slovakia, Slovenia is pretty much a bite sized western european country without the refugees

STOP RUINING OUR STEM WORKPLACES WITH YOUR SHIT WORKERS. tell your friends they have to go back.

UNBELIEVABLY RARE

How did those Indians live so long?

The smelly Indian presses his buttock to an open window while the onlookers recoil in horror. As the passangers race to close their windows a smile spreads across the Indians face as a torrent of poo erupts from from the Indians anus - but wait, a passanger four seats has failed to close his window.

lol, what the hell is wrong with Slovakia?

Tell your friends to git gud

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>not knowing geography
sandnigger education, right here

lol faggot
never thought i'd see another morisien here
i'm gonna tell everyone you're a racist now

That's a namefag not a tripfag, newfag.

no way your not proxies

>Implying they travel inside the train

put on a hip hop beat and rap that sentence

no more rares on Sup Forums, only proxies now =/

Lol no it's Slovakia

No fucking way. I was excited, now I won't sully my collection with a dirty faker

Kill yourself

U retards will never learn english i guess ..passengers faggot!!u are a disgrace to your white ancestors

MEASURED
E
A
S
U
R
E
D

>indians are unironically my favorite shitskins in the world
>not violent
>hate muslims
>make great movies
>hard working
>funny
>great food
>great culture

No, that one is Slovakia.

dude i'm not a fake, i dont where that other mauritian went(over 40 mins, he prolly closed his browser)

AMA?

India aren't shit at everything, they are the best cricketers in the world.

Mauritian expat here. Death to all malabars

uh oh I think I posted an edited image before, (i'm too drunk to notice the water mark etc)

this is the original. of course that could never be the case.

Gypsies the ultimate subhuman