Why are Argies such uncultured subhuman animals...

Why are Argies such uncultured subhuman animals? All they do is screams LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS and PELOTUDO DE MIERDA. Why can't they run a country without going into recession every 4 years? Is that because they are all brainlet niggers?

un brasileiro racista..., ten un poco de dignidad y deja de insultar

correct
fuck off

hurr durr to you too
saged

Brasil, when are we teaming up to conquer all of south america?

spotted the argies

> Argentina
> conquering anything

> Argentina
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> Argentina es white

>why?
>why?
Jews and Marxists.

>says brazil
See a fucking pattern?
Stop coming to my country you fucking niggers

Shut the fuck up Cisplatina. We're coming for you.

There are less rude people in less populated areas, but yes, there is a lack of culture and education like anywhere in South America.

About recession and politic crisis, those are made intentionally, you should ask why our leaders are always zionists like yours

Go back to Argentina nigger

You have got a fucking cheek posting this shit favela chimp

Delet this Caetano

i repet delet this

De donde salen tantos negros por la reconchadetumadre culiao de mierda yo que pensaba visitar tu paĆ­s me cago en todo.

>"We are white!!!!"
le argentina

>Why can't they run a country without going into recession every 4 years

We can't run a country without going into a recession every four years either.

We are just coming out of one and I am already preparing my ass for 2021.

Sounds like somebody got rekt on an argument in anothern thread and unleashed his frustration creating one

yeah that's it really, must of the population is actually retarded and used by shity politicians that steal all the money we give them, same as brazil.

>LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

I think there is no racism in South America like in the USA. Is not it?

It varies between countries but overall south america is more classist than racist.
Although I wouldn't present an indian gf to my parents even if she had more money.

PELOTUDO DE MIERDA

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

When is Brazil going to take over much of South America OP? All the other countries are total shitholes. Don't get me wrong, Brazil has its issues, but it's not nearly as bad as the crap that goes on in the other South American countries

from what i've learned, its cause murica and banksters keep trying to indebt them and make their government their slaves and adopt neoliberal policies. but that was a documentary about the 70s-90s. Is it still the massive debt? What happened to Brazil, why is it in recession? Wish more news existed about this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGER

It's our fault.

It's the curse of Pelantaro, they killed the cacique they shouldn't.