JK Rowling's cuck world view aside. This villan seems so much more reasonable seeing this film as an adult

JK Rowling's cuck world view aside. This villan seems so much more reasonable seeing this film as an adult

>Co-Ed
>Boarding School
yeah this could never happen

Oh, yeah clearly that was the fantasy aspect of the movie...

The Dursleys as well. Poor folks just wanted to live a normal life, and still did harry a massive favour by taking care of some magic wielding retard just because he was left on their door ste p. Would harry have preffered the orphanage? I thought not.

also when the hell are the kids supposed to learn english and maths when they are not playing with magic

She is literaly Diane Feinstein

They literally don't, hence why they are baffled by the mundane 'technology' of every day people. The wizards are absolutely tech illiterate and live in their own insular and closed off world. It is thusly no surprise that so many leftists use the harry potter universe as a means of ideological escape from their reality.

She's actually a really good Villain
Follows the law, wants order, willing to do everything she can to achieve safety for the Wizarding world.

>moral authoritarianism is reasonable
>ever

I always see Harry Potter as an autistic retard and we are seeing his fantasy world while the Dursleys are trying their utmost to handle his outburst and spastic attempts to "cast spells."

How do they even know spells when they can't even read them

>. Would harry have preffered the orphanage? I thought not.
they were his actual senpai though meaning his dead parents would have made them his new legal guardians and next of kin

Don't be delusional. She was willing to torture children with illegal curses and gave a detention composed of writing in your own blood until the line left a scar.

She would later aid in imprisoning people solely based on the circumstances of their birth and took pleasure in doing so.

The Dursleys are much more sympathetic but most of their resentment is less actually wanting a normal life and more sour grapes.

We also get the flip side of sympathy that even though they didn't really want him, Petunia at the least understood that keeping him there kept him safe and accepted him in the house because of that.

Wizards are super retarded about everything that isn't magic, save muggle-borns who receive an ordinary education until they go to their magical school.

They dont go off to hogwarts until 11 or so if I remember right, so they at least learn to read at an elementary level

They don't. Harry Potter and the other wizards are just autistic muppets who fling their own shit at each other and call it magic.

Progress is terms of human condition is idiotic.

Progressivism is just a utopian circlejerk that has never done anything useful.

I like this look. If Rowling didn't hate conservative world views so much, this could have been a great sympathetic villain.

Maybe drop the torturing kids bit, and you have a principled bureaucrat willing to do anything to get the job done. However rowling couldn't possibly have kids getting confused sympathizing with a conservative monster...

>dude you cant teach children self defense thats too dangerous they can just write papers on the theory of it lol

I always thought she was meant to he a busy body liberal

That bitch is what JK Rowling became.

She didn't realize it but she was putting everything she hated into that character and lo and behold, everything she hated was herself.

>Co-ed boarding school of magic
>No constant magic fueled orgies

She was supposed to be a two-dimensional villain. The character was based on a teacher Rowling hated as a child with a dollop of sadism and administration kiss-assery thrown on the top.

The pure bloods are either taught at home by their parents, or by tutors, before going to hogwarts.

there's literally nothing reasonable about her character, that's the way she was written