When people say "diversity is a strength" what do they mean? Do they mean just economically or socially?

When people say "diversity is a strength" what do they mean? Do they mean just economically or socially?

(((socially)))

Actually, they mean "white people are superior because we've been selecting the best of the Mediterranean, Celtic and Germanic people for the last 2000 years."

Diversity actually is a strength if you can maintain selectiveness, it becomes a weakness in politically correct societies.

>"diversity is a strength"
this means "i love black cock, please send more refugees, thanks"

They mean diversity is a strength for the leftist globalist agenda you fucking mong.

That's a man , right?

Because saying we want to get rid of white people doesn't brainwash people easy enough.

What they mean is "Diversity is (((our))) strength".

The Jews realized white people cant be controlled as easily as non-whites so if they breed away white people they can then control the people.

Nothing. It's just a catechism of the Left. When you repeat it, you repeat the tenets of a false and idolatrous cult.

They think that people from different backgrounds will help spark innovation and bring different solutions to problem solving.

No idea what they mean, but diversity is indeed strength. Look at Sup Forums, people from all social classes, ethnicities, religions etc come together and look what a bunch of neets already accomplished.
Its just that you dont get diversity by throwing together everything and mix it. What comes out is not diversity, its an ethnical and cultural brown abommination of genetical ooze that should never have been. This is what destroys diversity.
Sup Forums, without realizing fights for the upholding of cultural diversity across the world by letting them seperate and trying to make them value their heritage. In my oppinion the best way to harness this strength is by keeping them widely seperated while keeping a friendly relationship and work together, and im sure if it werent for (((them))) who drive us against each other and draw us into wars

Diversity is only a strength when you're working towards the same goal

It's Orwellian double-think

in no way is diversity a strength , it's causes inefficiencies, conflict, malaise and degradation

We will see which force is stronger, just a thought

1 million ethnic male chinese fighting for china
1 million ethnic male indians fighting for india
1 million ethnic male russians fighting for russia
1 million LGBT / trannies / women / muslims / blacks / latinos / whites / other rainbow coalition fighting for israel but they live in the US

Which one is stronger ? I know who the mongoloid horde of degenerates is and no one on earth will be rooting for them to win

This. A diverse pool of whites would work extremely well together. A diverse pool of whites, yellows, blacks, reds, purples, greens and blues would not work well together.

Marina Joyce

One of those youtube e-drama things I've not really paid attention to.

She's crazy or on drugs or in an abusive relationship, or just really fucking stupid. I think a large part of her following is devoted to discovering which one explains her behaviour

>What they mean is "Diversity is (((our))) strength".

I means it's hard to hate diverse countries because they have your people living in them. That is a strength, no doubt. It also means that it's hard for the people of a diverse nation to fight for anything resembling conservative values. That is the biggest weakness.

It's OUR strength

They don't know what it means.
It simply FEELS, as they think they are more liked socially saying so.

(((economically)))

as an investor, diversity is good.
i have a diverse pool of investments, which means that if one part of my portfolio fails, e.g.a company delivers bad results and the share price falls, it has only a minor effect.
it also means that if the share price rises the effect is diluted, but as overall i want all the prices to rise across my portfolio, it doesn't matter a great deal.

>innovation and bring different solutions to problem solving

I've seen this sentiment echoed ad nauseam but they never are able to provide specific examples.

>Do they mean just economically or socially?
It's a vague general statement that needs to be vague in order to avoid the burden of proof

>When people say "diversity is a strength" what do they mean?

They dont mean anything, Its just meaningless bullshit that sounds good.

Diversity is strength for the banks and politicians, not you.

Insanely quotable black economics man strikes again.

That has to be a guy, that face screams manly. Also flat chest.

This.

She got kidnapped by pewds and raped and brutally murdered