TRAPS FOR TRUMP

Reminder to not trust the jews

AWOOVEMENT

wow...

Drumpf supporters, everybody.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/853604334944354305

MILITARY STRONK!

this

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

>We're building too many bombs, we have no choice but to drop them on Assad, frankly.

What're you going to do about it, faggot.

Post your prayer!

It isn't even about trump vs assad

it's about trump betraying every single promise he made to his voters, you must be blind to support him still. Sup Forums has already abandoned him. you should return to plebbit

>muh 8D Settlers of Catan

lmao look at these two white bois, typical drumpf voters

Lmao I sent that picture to the mayor of New York on Twitter one time and I made some Israeli newspaper

What about the anti Trump retards here?
Why do you spend hours a day posting in a thread about somebody you hate, with people that hate you?
Is this fun to you?

HAPPY EASTER LADS

stay away from the bad eggs!

It's more like an addiction to being humiliated and beaten, kinda like the BDSM community.

Any new pics or vids from berkeley?

this vid hasnt got much light

youtube.com/watch?v=YmRu2iJFOVM

Why do you leftists have to exaggerate so much? He didn't betray every single promise especially to you spain. You sound as wild and crazed as Howard Dean.

>you're depleting our supply of missiles for no reason
>killed a hundred ISIS members with 1 bomb drop

>try diplomacy
>talking to ISIS members

Can we publicly hang this twitter shill bot?

>48 ▶
>Any new pics or vids from berkeley?
new angle lads literally found it seconds after i posted it

youtube.com/watch?v=gooFwR9iAAk

The Awoovement rises.

kek, I can see you are a cool Serb, what's up with the serb shill that posts here every day?

1-3 wars
you mean zero, unless he means isis

>failed indie artist tier profile picture.

That's all you would need to know it's a libcuck.

This.

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because they're mad all the good-looking white girls prefer 8 inch big black cocks over their 4.1 inch white clittys.

>leftists
I'm not the one supporting a neocon, I do regret voting for him, though

in hindsight we should've voted Cruz, but we were played like a fiddle. this generalis the last remains who still haven't realized

>All the top replies to Trump's tweets are check mark verified
Really makes you go hmmmmmm

Happy Easter to you too, Sven!

MOOOOOOOODS
>MOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOODS
>MOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOODS
>MOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOODS
>MOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOODS
>MOOOOOOOODS

Yeah it gets around

I love getting the anti-trump talking points memo every morning here.

It is funny how much effort you put into shaping the "opinion of Sup Forums" it is like you actually believe this shit hole is important. Stupid faggot.

He's an ANTIFA college kid (philosophy, I believe) who was shilling ultra hard for Hillary pre-election and switched gears to "Drumpf is a kike puppet" now that she lost, kinda like all the other spammers and shills here.

You didn't vote for him. He didn't betray you blah blah blah. What do you get out of this?

Relax

It will be over soon. I will go slow.

He is risen indeed, alleluia!

This is on par with horsepussy posting. Delete urself you degenerate.

Why does this general still exist?

Drumpf won the election, he's gonna be here for 4 years. Why do you guys continue to suck him off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?

But in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Praise Him to the highest! I don't have the updated version.

>w-why don't u guys do our job for us
why did you plug your ears close your eyes and go lalalalala when Obama proved time and time again he was a less competent bush Jr presidency with extra race baiting

>Why does this general still exist?

A better question is why this poster would be here all day every day.

Stop answering them.

>discussing his shortcomings
by which you mean regurgitating stupid mindless anti-trump talking points composed by the same idiots who lost an election to him.

No matter how bad Trump is the idiots who lost to him are worse. never forget THAT.

Did Poland give up already? Pathetic.

HE JUST CALLED OUT SOROS

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Nevermind I found it.

>Dove is pushing tranny moms

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI

fuck off, t_d
Sup Forums stands with islam

One can only hope. It's a pitiful sight.

He takes little brakes, but he'll be back. I wonder if he'll last longer than that gypsy with the Israeli flag.

Same reason the Romanian waits, sometimes for hours, just to post a wall of spam at the beginning of each new thread that nobody reads. Sup Forums is all they have.

How is it our job to fight against NK? He's threatening SK and Japan, no one else. Your kike puppet Drumpf is just addicted to war like all the other presidents were before him.

And at least Obama cared about the people in this world and didn't throw bombs at syrian military because his daughterwife sucked sucked his dick.

>antifa beats the shit out of dozens of Trump supporters for months
>a dreadlocked smelly bitch finally gets some treatment back and according to Twitter it's the first time violence has ever occurred at these peaceful rallies and the evil Trump supporters did it
When can they just be genocided, I'm completely tired of this dog and pony show over and over with these antifa cowards. Now they did the predictable, fled and cowered behind their computers to dox the guy defending himself

>Sup Forums stands with islam

youtu.be/zYMD_W_r3Fg

I almost feel sorry for them, how can they take so much losing.

>those dislikes

It means they don't like money. And the people that support that sort of mental illness aren't the most hygienic.

>How is it our job to fight against NK
Your grasp of history is somewhat limited. The US has been at war with North Korea for over 50 years.

However you may feel about the wisdom of that it would be rather foolish to blame it on the person who has been President for 3 months.

>Germany resorting to BLACKED posting for (you)s

Sad!

Glorious military parades when?

>tfw I use dove because the shitty place I'm renting has hard as fuck water and no water softener so my skin gets dried the fuck out
Welp. Guess I'll be itching like a crack addict from now on.

These companies still think that they should give in to liberal and feminist pressure, but haven't noticed that these groups don't support them at all (by buying the products). The rest simply boycotts and the company takes a massive hit. Happened before, but it seems that they haven't noticed yet.

Check his twitter.

I don't know if this is true or not but if it is it is his choice. Many more are fighting on the other side, the side against oppression and for freedom for all.

Why do we get so many refugees up here in northern europe, the Scandinavias and Sweden? i think they want to live in true freedom and in a beautiful country with beautiful nature.

Women are equal to men, even the poor live in prosperity, the air is clean and we got everything we would ever want or ever need.

>good-looking

>how is it our job to fight North Korea
Don't want to wait for them to be a credible nuclear threat
>kike puppet
Yeah I'm sure this isn't an attempt at left wing infiltration, you sound so hardcore captain gaschamber, I really trust your analysis now
>at least Obama cared about muh third world
Aaaaand there it is
>didn't bomb muh Syria
Yeah Obama just handed ISIS and Al buses billions of dollars, acted as their unofficial Air Force, and gave them fully automatic military weapons that he tried his hardest to ban in his own country
>b-but
No you have been destroyed now go pick at your AIDS lesions until trumps reelection

Dove is synonym for cuck

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Al nusra**

>someone should look into the organized rallies yesterday

YES

kek, saddest part is that we've saw many like those in the past, with very few variations

> the Finn (tho he reformed, maybe went back to his trolling ways)
> the other Romanian (assuming it's not the same)
> the minionposter
> the Romanian-Morrocan with the Israel flag
> the Clog (doing it for (you)s)

Did I miss any? They all come and think

> why do people keep coming?
> Maybe if I'm persistent and shit the whole place I can disrupt them.
> How hard can it be?
> This surely will be the end of the trump general

I think the Israel flag paid for a account and created a bot to Spam and get the first post. (* Looks up *)

> yeah, awoo is first. All is well

Right now we got the "right wing" version of SJW, you can check for yourself. They blame on the Jewish conspiracy everything the feminists blame on the patriarchy and the blacks blame on whiteys. Kikes are their version of "fucking white males".

Notice I'm not minimizing the disproportionate influence the Jewish have on American and worldwide politics, they got expelled from
Portugal 500 years ago never to return.

But you can replace what these disrupters call "kike" by "fucking white male" and it is indiscernible from the shit the SJW left says.

In other words: ignore and scroll past.

Where the fuck are you living? Haiti?

So first of all, you criticize the NK issue because NK is only threatening SK and Japan and not the US, then you go on to state that Obama cared about people in this world. Your statements imply contradicting standards that you wish to hold Trump to, those being that he should only care about the US, and that he should care about the world.

Beyond that, we care about NK threatening SK and Japan because SK and Japan are our strongest allies in that region of the world. This, plus the fact that we have a treaty with Japan where we are their military and will come to their aid should they be attacked.

What are we going to do when we get a president that plays World of Warcraft or likes collecting stamps? Is any hobbie too much for you?

>people unironically shilling for North Korea just because it has a lot of Asians in one place
>even though China, South Korea, and Japan does too

Whites love nothing more than advocating for the interests of other ethnostates but denying themselves this privilege unfortunately

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

That reminds me that that Ambassador that got killed in Libya was a WoW player IIRC. Or one of the CIA, I don't recall

I refuse to believe all the comments on his tweets are real people

jej

They are liberals, some technically you are right, they are not people

I met a girl on wow that I'm flying out to fuck. Ama.

>"Why do Christians keep inviting you to church?"
>admitting that their audience is the atheist scum that plagues America

*blocks your airfield*

Context? Sounds like

> Christians invite you to church, the bastards!
> How honored are we for being "people of the books" for Muslims, meaning all we need is to pay them not to slaughter us instead of having no option.

happy awooster /ptg/

have a meme-spouter in celebration

How feminine is her benis?