Help me Sup Forums, I need to save my brother

Help me Sup Forums, I need to save my brother.
>live in wisconsin
>good, white, christian state
>i go to college in state
>my brother goes out of state in new york
>he's the quiet introverted type
>smart, plays vidya, whatever
>creep on his twitter without his knowledge to see what he's up to
>has genderqueer listed under his handle
Holy shit they turned him into faggot. What the fuck do I do? Our upbringing should have prevented this.

Your Vice President has the answer, dear OP.

Pence is busy protecting the country from the global Jew. What can I do as a brother to put him back on track?

dont go near him, he might have the AIDS
dont talk to him again and act like you dont know him
if he approaches you freak out and call him a faoggt, then bludgeon him in the face, but make sure you're wearing gloves and a mask

How old is he? Maybe you could supply him with some crimson colored medicine.

>wisconsin

Lol Aaron Rodgers is a legit faggot too. Wonder what's going on up there

Introverted, shy type goes to college. Much stress and loneliness. Finds companionship with these welcoming political and social 'movements'. Becomes degenerate. Many such stories. Sad!

Just tell him to stop being a massive faggot and don't associate with him until he does. It's really the only thing you can do.

He's older than me. In his 20's; college-age.
>redpills
I don't know. He spends his days getting filled with effeminate Jew propaganda from anime and he probably gets it from college too. I believed in all this liberal shit when I was just entering high school. As soon as I got a job, that went away.

You can't fix stupid.

You need to rape his boypussi so hard that the very thought of gay sex triggers a panic attack.

Have you tried talking to him? Maybe its just a joke. Does he look like a fag?

Tell on him so your parents threaten to pull him out of college

Confront him with his bullshit. If you bully and cajole him into not being a faggot, then he won't be a faggot.

"Bro, what's this genderqueer bullshit I saw on your twitter? Are you some kind of faggot?"

It's that easy.

>t. fellow wisconsinite

Slap him, give him a love slap, tell him to man up, offer him pic related.

I'm not kidding, this worked with my little brother, we go to the gym together now.

I can tell you exactly how it went down and the whole story if you want.

get your parents to cut all funding to him. make him move out into his own place. arrange a marriage for him (a white woman, of course).

Nothing, and I mean nothing, turns a white boy conservative faster than being poor and having responsibility.

Just tell him that he doesn't exist, my dude. As a philosopher, it'd fuck me up.

I don't even know how I could talk to him, and if I did it would reveal that I obsessively check what he does online. I just want to be close to my brother.
>does he look like a fag
I found a picture of him cosplaying
[spoiler]as a woman[/spoiler]

embrace him

this place isn't forever

neither is your relationship with your brother

but those thoughts and emotions....
they will last an eternity till your death

don't disappoint him user

Post pics
Also just be like "hey man i took a look at your twitter the other day and saw this gender queer bullshit, whats that about?" ez pz

Where do you go to college OP?

It's useless, man, once they go that road, they'll always be surrounded by those SJW assholes.
Gloabalism and degenaracy is winning, and we're whining.
Best of luck though, hope you save your brother from faggotry.

Then why are LGBT youth waaay more likely to be homeless in the first place?

>Post pics
I couldn't betray him like that.
The difference between us and them is that they believe in this, "If we fight them, they win" bullshit.

Anime isn't jewed user. If anything certain aspects of it are redpilled. Get him out of Jew York.

Just talk to him dude.
Also link to Twitter for investigative purposes