What if White People Had Their Own Homeland: Easter Edition

RAMZPAUL asks the question in his most recent video.

He made it clear that he isn't talking about hatred of any other peoples or cultures. Just a place that Whites can call home.

RAMZPAUL actually took a poll of 1800 people. And the answers are kind of amazing. See Pic related.

>Many Leftists celebrate America, and Europe, no longer being White. They openly say Whites are evil and eliminating the White population is desirable.

> I see our only solution is to follow the Jewish model of establishing a homeland for our people. I believe many people of European ancestry would support such an option.

ramzpaul.com/

RAMZPAUL's YOUTUBE video:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH9tl64-E-0

If the UN voted to give the Israelites their own homeland, maybe they would vote the same for Whites.

Otherwise, we all face our own country's version of what happened to innocent whites in Rhodesia and South Africa as blacks breed and breed.

And nothing ignores laws and decorum more than blacks do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-Od06KOWQE
youtu.be/k_2NnM1Exdg
youtube.com/watch?v=GapgVaue7L8
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/
youtu.be/-dWQ2WzQCFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He made it clear that he isn't talking about hatred of any other peoples or cultures. Just a place that Whites can call home.

didnt white people spend the last few centuries colonizing every brown civilization they could find?

Rhodesia was a paradise before it was given to blacks.

And they ruined it almost immediately after renaming it Zimbabwe.

Pic related.

>didnt white people spend the last few centuries colonizing every brown civilization they could find?

On the continent of Africa, below the sahara, there is no such thing as a civilization to colonize. Just black people lving in squalor and disease. Cecil Rhodes and others established countries that grew crops that fed blacks good and steady food for the first time in their histories.

There are people who really want white men to lose the right to vote.

They are not doing this for our benefit.

did you read the article? tell the truth now

>Rhodesia was a paradise before it was given to blacks.

Imagine NASA flipping the keys to the space program over to blacks. Blacks would be happy as hell at first. And rename NASA something anti-white.

But a year later the black space administration would be begging whites to come back and "rescue the brothas, who be done got deyselves stuck up in dat ISS space station and can't get down."

lets not quibble over words.

didn't white people spend the last few centuries colonizing every area inhabited by brown people they could find?

We have a right to a homeland to secure the existence of our people for only our people.

Meet Julius Malema. A man who has been praised by so-called black leaders in the USA.

Malema could very well be the leader of South Africa within 2 years.

And he is comfortable with harming whites.

It is the way of things all over the world. When Blacks get control, they attack Whites.

People like Malema are far more plentiful than whites would like to think. They hate white people. Whites need a place to be safe, for many generations to come.

what is the basis of this right?

>black space program
MASA

The most basic of all rights. The right to exist unmolested.

A corollary right, the right of self defense, is a guaranteed right in all rules of engagement, for instance.

Mate, the basis of america was, basically, "We went to the alien territory and needed to protect our families from savages".

It's an anglo-saxon model of thought.

LOL at, "MASA we gots a problem. Sista be done lost dat weave up in here."

Herro, I am totarry white, ret me in.

>Malema could very well be the leader of South Africa within 2 years.

Don't be retarded.

>When Blacks get control, they attack Whites.
Kind of true

>People like Malema are far more plentiful than whites would like to think.
Very true, whites are more blind than pic related

>Whites need a place to be safe, for many generations to come.
True again, white here need to wake up and start cooperating in politics and what not.

dont you cumskin faggots have New Zealand? Ain't noone of color there.

>be native american and german
>no homeland

;_;

I envy asian americans that get to experience visiting their homeland

What is a Maori, what is a chink

Granted both are tolerable

There already is such a fucking place, all of Europe?

>what is the basis of this right?

The only basis of any right, the Will of those who claim it and their Means to make it so.

Fuck off muhammed

>a fellow mole poster

hello

>Uses Israel as an example
>Doesn't understand that Israel is full of non-Jews as well

More than 1/3rd of all newborns in France are niggers and that number is growing.

It fucking should be, but it's not.

>white here need to wake up

How can whites not "be awake" already, given the massacres and rapes and overall shit-ification of South Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-Od06KOWQE

Would the white homeland use GAAP or IFRS?

Because if it's IFRS that's gonna be a no from me, dog.

>Reading huffpo

WE DO HAVE A HOMELAND AND IT'S CALLED EVROPA GOD DAMNIT STOP BRINGING IN ALL THESE ANIMALS THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE FUCKING PLAGUE

Melanated Air and Space Administration

In defense of colonialism
youtu.be/k_2NnM1Exdg

True story.... :(

where should we make our homeland?
i vote britain

This.

Blacks and (((others))) try to muddy up the water of a good idea with demands for unreasonable detail (like, will there be drapes or blinds on the windows of the capitol).

They want to kill an idea aborning.

We didn't target these areas cause the people were brown because most of the fucking planet is brown. We targeted them because the people there were savages and easy to conquer, regardless of skin color. The areas were nice and would add to whatever empire took the land. Even if the people doing it didn't like brown people doesn't mean the act itself was racist.

I love how this graphic just keeps getting bigger and funnier.

It's like a timeline of black ineptitude.

Zimbabwe misses deadline to pay back 1.8 Billion.

Pays none.

>Lending money to Black people

>Ever

every time that happens, you dumb fucks always eventually let the niggers in

where would this "proper" homeland be then?

Brother

>How can whites not "be awake" already, given the massacres and rapes and overall shit-ification of South Africa?

All too liberal, dense or only concerned with getting their own up in life, none want to break the mold.

No loyalty to cause or comrades.

If we were to take a homeland it might as well be North America as a whole at this point. Europe is pretty fucked and America is strong enough to be able to take Canada and Mexico without any resistance and ship out all the shitskins. It would leave us with a huge landmass for our people and it would be far away from all the other bullshit of the world.

I mean seriously, who the fuck is an ally of Canada or Mexico that would actually try to step in and stop the USA from conquering them? Who would tell us "no" when we deport non-whites?

ourselves :(

Ramzpaul has a very jew plan, .instead of having 40 white countries lets have just one.
How about white planet instead?

exterminate everyone on Africa and make Rhodesia again

This pic always makes me sad and angry at the same time.

That we are better than them.

We create civilizations.

We are the well in which progress springs from.

As delusional as you could be. US is 63% white. YOU CANT SHIP THEM OUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE. even if all 63% whites cooperated it would be impossible. But the other minimally 53% will be against it. IT'S AS FAR GONE AS YOU CAN GET. France, UK, Germany, Sweden are gone aswell. The rest of countries in Europe are still salvagable. But you don't want to go to those countries. Hungary and Poland won't even let you move there. Same with Switzerland and Norway.

we have to survive the first wave of the genocide
bad times

If Trump took over Canada, I would join his army. Many such white Canadians would do the same.

Such is life here my friend.

I recently got a new dog as my friend of many years grew too old for his duties.

Life here is fantastic in so many ways but the realities are sometimes difficult to deal with. One must always be vigilant.

>US is 63% white

Well if we got to that point then we wouldn't have to worry about ourselves because most of America and the Europeans moving here would support the idea. I'm perfectly fine with my tax money being spent to send shitskins to another country peaceful and bring more whites here. Give each family of shitskins 50 grand and tickets back to their homeland (besides Mexicans because we would take their clay send them their choice of South American country). That much money would make anyone rich in whatever 3rd world they go off to.

youtube.com/watch?v=GapgVaue7L8

>fantastic

How so?

>The right to exist unmolested.
so back to his original question. didn't white people spend the last few centuries colonizing every area inhabited by brown people they could find? and considering that, wouldn't allowing whites their own space prove to be incredibly dangerous for everyone else?

So he is literally a jew lover? Into the trash it goes.

I don't think you understand. We would be voted the homeland of whites and would allow all whites free citizenship and travel to America to replace and overwhelm the shitskins. We don't fucking need third worlders and if some whites don't like it they can be executed.

Partially abstracting territory as a collection of neo-cameralist city states makes more sense in terms of robustness to things like nukes.

We do have a homeland. It's called Europe. Mudslimes are invading our homeland and we're doing nothing about it.

dude all white people are the same lmao

How did you get that from his video?

"Not quibble over words?" Words are the basis of discussion, you absolute fucking pussy. Grow up.

>every white goes to live in one country
>it does very well while all of the other countries start to fail
>fast forward 200 years
>"we need to accept these refugees to enrich our culture"-Melissa Goldberg

The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

This is not the worst of the farm murders, if you can believe that.
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/

Malema is so stupid that he FAILED WOODWORKING in school.

Dogs are good.

You can't do that because half of your population is libtards caring more about minorities and not giving a fuck about polish, russians, etc

That's called Europe

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather Europe be our homeland, but at this point it'd be easier and better to cleanse the USA to be the white haven. Giving up this huge landmass and already top military in the world would be retarded.

Which is why radical fash is needed, a scenario where ultimatum is given to leave the country for disagreement with securing its position as an ethnostate or face consequences thereafter for subverting its ability to be as such.

Then after such means will be maintained and we live a classically liberal society bar subversion of white immigration. Honestly, Europe/USA/AUS 100 years ago.

fuck off you role player (((christianity))) fucked europe

>That delusional

Too bad 20 year old liberals don't decide what our country does. We already voted in trump we could just as well decide this.

The power to do it and the lack of downsides for us

>would you consider moving to such a place

Most of the people answering yes are just imagining relocating from one developed country to another one with no non-whites. If a 'white homeland' is going to exist it either has to be built from scratch on an empty plot of land and then aggressively defended or from violently overthrowing a government.

For all Sup Forums's LARPing about being crusaders or fighting a race war they're awfully reticent about doing even comparatively minor things which would disturb their comfortable NEET life.

Remember the Namibia or Tuvalu plans?Whatever happened to those?

It's totally different though.

You need the support of the majority of your population and the support of your economic and political elites.
And they have no reason to support this "white homeland" in NA

Well, too bad It white zionism will never happen and I also don't fall to any category.

Didnt watch it, just trashed it kek

That place is earth.

Once the redpilling reaches full power and the BLEACHENING can begin.

RamzSaul is such a worthless cuck.

This sort of "please let us live Mr. Rosenberg" crap is pathetic. The rhetoric is weak and just makes us look bad. I support white global hegemony. I don't want white to retreat to some rump state that will inevitably be conquered and overtaken by muds. Defending your people means fighting for dominance. You're either the master or you're the slave. RamzSaul wants whites to be slaves.

youtu.be/-dWQ2WzQCFc

Fuck off until you understand what hypotheticals are, monkey.

White people are more often then not very wealthy compared to others and rank much better than people of similar class in other countries.

Business is easy and rewarding, labour cheap and all-in-all I wouldn't willingly trade the beauty of this place's nature for much else.

Staffie, I named him ČšepeČ™ after the impaler, love explaining the story to people.

But it's not even remotely possible

Rights don't exist. You only have what you can fight for and secure for yourself. Don't expect the kikes and niggers to graciously allow you to live if you just prostrate before them enough. They don't have the same sense of mercy that white have.

I don't care about what happens in 200 years

All I said was that the USA would be the best candidate for a white nation. Europe is fucking gone and has close to no power in the world beyond their shitty EU setup. Their leaders call for shitskins by the millions while we sit over here planning our antishitskin wall and a president that is proof that the majority of this country are right wing and pro white. It being possible is as simple as only allowing whites into our country and building the numbers up to allow such a thing to come to fruition.

Christianity was a force for good and unification.

The ruination of Europe began with Marx and made so much worse by the 2 people in pic related.

Exactly. We need to hit these niggers with biological weapons. Peaceful coexistence is a bad meme

(((RAMZPAUL)))

America has a homeland: America, Europe and every other country ancient Aryans civilized.

STOP FOLLOWING ECELEBS

What is it like to live in those gated communities, and what places have a lot of Whites?

I can see where you're coming from when you're talking about Whites living good compared to others, but it seems very fucking unsafe.
I even have family in SA, they're still there, the fucking madman. I imagine that you can live a pretty good life in those neighbourhoods, but it seems to me like you're living in a cage of your own making. I want my children to be able to roam and fuck around like I did. without worrying about them getting dismembered.

You Americans are absolute morrons, you always go about how Europe is fucked, do you even look into a mirror. YOU'RE REACHING HALF NONWHITE, even the worst of the countries in Europe are more than 2/3 native, what about you?

>They don't have the same sense of mercy that white have.

History has proven -- and recent history is proving -- you very correct.

Spoken like a true cuck.

>lived in Israel

Jesus nigger-loving Christ

so you admit the goal of non-whites is the colonization of white lands? and to dominate and subjugate white people?

500 individuals colonies, we make it legal all around the world if you want.

German colonists are beyond nice.

>astrology

We actually have a force strong enough to change that and aren't fucked by leaders who suck off Muslims by the truck load. You're too fucking 3rd world to understand anything. We would easily go back up to 80%+ white just by offering free citizenship and travel for whites to the States for whites. Fuck off with your retarded meme now.