ITS REAL

>WAR WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-the-us-navy-could-be-big-trouble-china-plans-351-ships-16101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's fuckin nothing. He means the US has no choice but to build up the military..

>we have no choice when our current military is larger than the next 20 nations combined

Hopefully we fuckin' snap and just blitz Canada randomly for the lulz

Okay, k-keep me updated

>WE HAVE NO CHOICE
America versus the world

glad that we're allies desu

China is catching up. They will have more warships than the US in 2020.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-the-us-navy-could-be-big-trouble-china-plans-351-ships-16101

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>But not bigger than the ayy lmao's

puts a ! at end of sentence..plus he usually does pic related for run on tweets

war is coming, it does not matter if we try and pretend it is not. it is coming either way. we can either prepare for it and win, or we can be cucks about it and be destroyed. global genocide is the only way forward.

Plane is on its way

>frankly, we have no choice

Yes you have a choice. Stop being a neo-con. Let Kim nuke South Korea and Japan. Let Assad kill babies, let Putin kill Ukrainians. Its not worth dying for non-white people. This fat fuck is probably worst than Kim Jong Un.

I'd like to remind Americans on this board, 90% of US marines are white. If you're white, why would you want to die for non-whites? T

why wouldn't we be? The Irish have contributed more to America than perhaps any other group of people

Yes please

this is what a fascist says

Yeah but they are like old junkers and shit, from the last time I read it a couple years ago. Technologically, U.S. is far advanced. Dunno the situation right now, but I assume it's the same.

Damn the fact that he made this on Easter is worrying, maybe Trump really is Jewish all along?

Oh shit my Id and get are the same!!!

>If you're white, why would you want to die
they signed up for the job, they work for the interest of the american government now. there's no moral or ethical dilemna to ponder here, because we're not drafting limp wristed pussies to address these conflicts.

Why don't I hear 2nd amendment fags petition for LESS military spending?

If one of the main reasons behind the 2A is to some day be able to overthrow an oppressive government, shouldn't we limit how powerful it is? Can you imagine what technological horrors our government has created in secret?

I haven't heard a peep from you patriots.

>war is coming, it does not matter if we try and pretend it is not. it is coming either way.

I'm not disagreeing but who do you think it'll be against, specifically?

Checked

That doesn't refer to war.

He means that America has no other choice than building up their military.

no don't you fucking burger

Saudi Arabia

Good to have you by my side, friend

He grew up thinking everyone is in it for themselves and screw each other over at any given chance.
No surprise it reflects in his politics

because people who believe in the second amendment don't try to actively subvert other parts of the american government, they just want their rights. your argument is pretty stupid, we're supposed to gimp our military in the middle of a geo-political battle for cultural dominance? you're about 100 years too late.

>All these nu/pol/ posters shitting on Trump for wanting to start ww3

This is what we always wanted.

no please nuke us instead

I'm glad we are too, my mick friend. I hope that nationalist guy wins for you.

But thats the true redpill

>we

true

This pussy is even scared of N.K

The only thing he bombs is countries allready in war, like syria.

>we have no choice
Fuck. Off. From. The. World. Niggers.

I think it's the make up of the sides that would be in question.

WW3 with Russia would be stupid as fuck, and Assad should be left alone. China, on the other hand... that would be useful.

Don't forget Afghanistan you swede

>pass user since 2013

what the fucking cuntshit
are we finally implementing a Sup Forums goldplatinum account

why is this advertised

who cares if you payed money to post here. i mean in all sense it should be embarrasing

>it should be embarrasing

Ummm, every major conflict since WW1? Or maybe the blood has gone to my head, tight gravity strap.

>pass users kill the shill
who would've thought

>absolutely no shame.
People and their problems.

>Having shame on Sup Forums

We already beat you once

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>AMERICA IS REACHING THE EMPIRE STAGE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>posting on Sup Forums
>being shameless

that either means youre a jewish postmodern nihilistic marxist bolshevik communist low-t postconceptual faggot that wants to destroy the western society or that youre a jewish postmodern nihilistic marxist bolshevik communist low-t postconceptual faggot that wants to destroy the western society

> President Al Sisi of Egypt
>Sisi is ISIS backwards
>Isis is an Egyptian goddess
Coincidence?

Dude. He already has them. In his fucking wallet.

Your a faggot

Czech mate

>we have no choice but to give shekels to the war industry kikes
honestly pretty funny how out in the open all this is.

Trump politics is: "If others wanna race against us, then it's on."

He's against climate policies because China don't care about it too.
Nuclear arsenal won't get smaller because others are trying to expand theirs.
Countries out there are expanding military? USA expand theirs as well.

He always said he would expand/rebuild the military.

Before man was, war waited for him.

fucking do it.. please

FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED IN 1812

MANIFEST DESTINY

BOOTS ON THE GROUND AMERITARDS!

GOOD ART

Please nuke us senpai. We need a good purge.

And it wont still happen :(

delet

Ew no actually... With all those Queers and Faggots there, adding them to the US Population would be awful. And besides, we would have a second version of everything in French as well.

i love this man so much
he's halfway complaining in this tweet
'they said it costs a lot!'

After he finishes his Easter din din

It's a perspective which is harmful if established as baseline

>Let Assad kill babies
mossad pls go

>Hillary was the war candidate

Just the military industrial complex at work.
Nothing to see here goyim.

>not wanting war with russia
You don't belong.

It gets really tiresome fast. The kebabs put his in every thread: Jew this Jew that, jew, jew, kike, rothchild, central bank, jew jew jew jew jew jew.

I just wish someone could ban the kebabs from the internet.

Fix your tax harbor issue before it fucks over the American taxpayer

Oh wait

As a pre 2012 paulfag, no. We didnt want this.

Liberate Quebec.

>mfw we Trump is literally a Jingoist

>5D golf

Peace through strength, faggots. Don't like it, build up your military to challenge us and do something about it. Become a superpower or shut the fuck up lol

WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED WAR AGAINST MEXICO YET YOU FUCK?!