Made what I thought was a good post blasting some libs

>Made what I thought was a good post blasting some libs
>One liberal shows up and proceeds to blow me the fuck out
>I can't come up with an argument
>Close tabs and stay away from Sup Forums a few days
>Is there a worse feeling?

yes, being OP

close your tabs fascist, this is hilldog nation now

It's pretty bad. I don't even wanna look in the archive. I'm afraid of all the replies he got.

Can you recreate the argument? Maybe we can come up with a good insight or rebuttal. Also when all else fails, shitpost.

Hello. Can you answer me something. Are you joking? Or do you actually support Hillary?

I find it very hard to believe.

You must have had a pretty shit argument m8

That YOU got?

The point of having an argument is to develop the way you're thinking. Not to have a point.
Fucking grow up.

well I mean, I'm sure after he blowed me out, we both got tons of replies.

rather not in case he is lurking or someone remembers the thread. I can't stand the thought.

You must be new here

>The point of having an argument
>The point
> ...Not to have a point.

kys

>arguing with your enemy
y tho

> being this unable to understand a logical sentence
> portuguese education

Maybe they should have taught you a bit more about thinking rather than spending full time on bricklaying classes

no, that's just an advise, man up.

read a book before starting arguments retard

Okay now I don't believe you. Just post it, who cares if he's here it's an anonymous forum. You're clearly trolling and didn't have an argument with some master debater liberal. If im wrong, show me up and post it.

why didn't you just do what everyone does when they start losing an argument... start shitposting

You probably didn't get blown the fuck out that badly stop being a faggot

In giving her that title you literally are calling her a bitch, and if she's not a bitch, she's not a female. It's so stupid! Even the people who want to support her can't make her sound good!

Trump supporters have been getting BTFO all over the place trying to justify the Neo-Nazi punching that girl. It was probably about that.

regaining consciousness with a splitting headache after being knocked unconscious by a Tyrone. You are just about coherent enough to notice that Tyrone is now raping the shit out of your long term girlfriend and bringing her to an earth shattering climax with his 8 inch nigger cock (you could never make her orgasm). 2 weeks later she visits you in hospital to tell you she's dating Tyrone now and he's not as bad as you think and she deserved to be raped because she's white and if you disagree you're a racist.

>Getting angry and upset when presented with an opposing viewpoint
I thought only liberals did that.

Your an idiot. Sup Forums is about no one fag. If you get blown the fuck out you wait until a smarter user comes along.

>Your an idiot
I hope this is bait.