Islam, steal the (in)famus black stone

Why not stealing the (in)famus black stone?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242095/Hi-tech-hajj-Officers-monitor-live-feed-screens-monitoring-one-world-s-biggest-crowds-100-000-security-men-gear-Mecca-arrival-3million-pilgrims.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brah that look like a clit

Why do they keep the stone in a metal frame shaped like a vulva?
Why do they worship an ancient space rock to begin with?
Strange people.

Because you will be beheaded.
Im pretty sure non-muslims can't even enter Mecca.

Nuking it is the only way out.

I wanna see the black stone green and pepe shaped!

>Why do they worship an ancient space rock to begin with?
>why do they use a symbol of a star that fell from heaven
Haven't figured it out yet user?

We don't worship the stone... at least the educated, because it is really just a stone but people around the world think it's a precious thing maybe that's why

Why is it inside a metal vagina?

Will pay 20k for this stone

So a rock fell from the sky, and for thousands of years people have been worshipping it?

Is this the secret to what's in the stupid cube, a fucking meteorite wow.

Strange, they haven't cut this one off

You can't blame Muslims for not recognizing that

and why is it inside a BBC (big black cube)?

To pull this off would be the greatest heist in history.

The hajj is about going around that fucking stone, you lying cunt.

>rock falls from sky
>put it in a metal vagina
>put this into a big black cube
>run around it with a bunch of people

how does this not make sense to you?

Nah, the saudis will just replace it with another rock and continue like nothing happened.

No ....if you meant around the whole cubical thing I would say yes

It has the metaI around it because the stone fragmented a whiIe back and its being heId in pIace Iike that

They don't worship it specificaIIy, but the smaII shrine it is a part of. That being said, part of the reason they worship that shrine is the stone, so I guess that argument couId be made.

Is that a weird toilet seat?

The magic rock has been stolen before.

It's stuck in the side of the Kaaba.
If somebody goes and wedges that thing out there will be thousands of jihads around them turning Mecca into a battlefield.

I'd recommend reading the wiki articIe, peopIe taIk shit about wikipedia especiaIIy because of using it as a source in written work, but its a reaIIy usefuI way of acquiring information on a topic, I bareIy knew the rock existed before I read the wiki articIe.

a fucking Iong time ago, and supposedIy it brought bad Iuck upon those who stoIe it untiI it was returned, typicaI in a story Iike this

Just grab it while I'm looking away

You say it like it's a bad thing.

It is 2017, nobody believe in the bad luck

my main point was more its been over a 1000 years since someone Iast stoIe it

100k for the rock any takers? I would probably then carve it into a ring and use it to collect Muslim tears

This guy got kicked immediately after this pic spread

it wouId unironicaIIy be worth biIIions if not triIIions of doIIars bud

Is that a robot vagina?

Wanna make a good engagement ring?
Lets steal the stone!

Imagine how much the reaI Crown of Thorns wouId be worth, thats how much this stone wouId be worth.
AIso for those who wonder why they worship the stone, it seems that its a pre-IsIamic pagan thing for the area, there were other cities with other stones.

The pre pagans used not only to worship this stone but other stones....Islam came and removed emrye other stones and left this one.... we really don't worship the stone after all.... even when I go there I don't think of going to look at it

Lets talk about protection of the area.
We know that the entire area is surrounded with Muslims, however there should be a weak spot or a time of less affluence.

Make as many rings possible from it for gifting to the leaders of Holy Crusade to wipe out Islam once and for all

is it a magical stone?

>we really don't worship the stone after all
you might not man but a Iot of MusIims stiII do

Some absolute legend stole it and put it in his latrine and it took them like 30 years of him shitting on it to get it back.
True story.

Fun fact: Jihad is an actual Muslim name and I have seen many a Jewish cop jump in Jerusalem's old city when they hear someone shout "jihad! Jihad!"

Another fun fact: during the 16th century a guy got beaten to a pulp after he smeared his shit all over that rock. Mudshits still kissed it anyways and came back with beards full of literal shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242095/Hi-tech-hajj-Officers-monitor-live-feed-screens-monitoring-one-world-s-biggest-crowds-100-000-security-men-gear-Mecca-arrival-3million-pilgrims.html

>bearded guy throws a tantrum and flips a table
>put him on a cross
>make small replicas of said cross
>have people wear them on their necks

Nobody on this board has the balls to get blown up by 10k tons of C4. Hopefully you do.

>not wearing your crucifix as a trophy of that time the Romans btfo an uppity Jew

Didn't they worship it because it came from the "heavens" (space) so therefore it was a gift from God?

>Muslims worship a hard poo from space.

immensely underrated

>Literally worshiping a rock

Lol fucking inbred heathens

Saudi Arabia is a police state that can only be entered through a rigid screening process. They take your passport when you enter the country. Also there's a guard with a submachine gun 24/7 and a literal mob of religious fanatics around it. Iranians tried a few decades back which led to the status quo.

RARE

kicked or killed ? I mean, you kill people for drawing a picture of a guy with a bombturban ...

Someone should shop this on the hairy Antifa's hoo hoo.

rare

Reminds me of the meteor from Joe dirt, where he's eating ketchup and stuff off of the actual frozen ball of shit from an airplane

>>bearded guy throws a tantrum and flips a table
>>put him on a cross
>>make small replicas of said cross
>>have people wear them on their necks
It's not much different than buying swag at a rock concert. It's how we remember things that are important to us.

I'm surprised Isis hasn't tried to destroy this symbol of idolatry yet.

kek

Yeah it is okay to go and pat the stone or touch it but you shouldn't think it will bring all your demands and make your dreams come true

So you don't think the magic stone grants wishes?

It's nice to see education in the ME is improving.

They or maybe it was an invidual act tried to bomb the mosque from the inside

So how is running around a cube different in the concept of remembering things?

Now you're talking.

Why are they so retarded?

Oi Abdul Al-Goatfucker, what happens when we nuke the cube during Eid Al-Fitr?

I'm unsure. Like I said it was being worshipped weII before Muhammad's birth, and the articIe doesn't specify the reasoning why, just that there were other stones in other cities that were aIso worshipped in a simiIar fashion, and the worshipping seemed to be fixated on rock and geoIogicaI formations.
Seeing as the prevaIing opinion for a very Iong time was that it was a meteorite (its debated now though) makes sense they'd worship it as a magic sky rock, but by the time of IsIam they wouId've worshipped it because tradition.

Go for it.

They sacrificed him so that nobody would ever have to go to hell for eternity. Just had to kill one Jew.

No, this is.

bantz. BANTZ

That would be the most impossible escape ever. How do you get it out of the desert once you have it?

What would happen if Isis somehow destroyed that thing? What would be the reaction in the "moderate" muslim world?

So what you're saying is that the rocks are the imprisoned fallen angels from the book of Enoch

Well.... people before islam weren't pagans until one guy traveled and saw people worshiping stones, when he brought it to makkah people started following stones....before that they used to go around the kaabh "the cubical black thing"

there's onIy this rock Ieft, the others weren't worshipped anymore after IsIam became popuIar, so I'd say no?

Haha, epic troll. Make the muzzies eat shit.

Not much of epic!He was stoned.

I ask my self the same question alot.... nowadays it's really complex , but the people who will do it will get caught....if not their reputation would be the worst , I mean for us muslims...but ISIS is something complex....it's more of a political thing than religious.ISIS have bombed both "sheas" mosques and "sunnis" mosques ..... its members are tools of a different goal

A drone lifts you out while you pee on mudshits.

>a star that fell from heaven
hmmm I guess I've already heard this somewhere...

Oh huh I wasn't looking hard enough and thought this was a Brazilian posting this whole time. Now the posts make sense

you mean, jewish goals.

That stupid rock has been fucked with constantly over the years, in the tenth century it was supposedly only 18 inches long yet in the seventeenth century it was four feet tall the dumb thing has probably been replaced whenever they feel like it. Hell when it was stolen it was literally thrown back into a mosque in a burlap sack when it was returned.

Everything about that little festival is disposable to them, the stupid Kaaba itself has fell over more than a few times in history and it may just be a shed built over an aquifer. The Black Stone itself may just have started out as a generic brown stone some buttfucker thought looked cool, dumb thing might even be a piece of naturally formed glass.

U mean my flag

but can you expIain why he writes with so many full stops ... very interesting indeed ... I'm not sure I know the answer myseIf .... perhaps he wiII teII us

Just like we did with Shia flag, can we steal the Sunni vagina as well? That would be the ultimate heist

Man I don't know..... I don't say Zionists don't have the inteion for it....but it can't be them planing all of this besides the the economic domination that they're trying to get

Yeah I am weird in writing lol

Kek

goddamn usa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

I think it's in their end times prophecy that it will be destroyed.
Basically the answer to your question is the end of the world.

Is not that hard, and there is always a workaround.

Na'am

>Why not stealing the (in)famus black stone?

Well, it's constantly surrounded by thousands of muslims, for starters....

Fucking Kyne-worshippers.

You from Arabic origins or know a few words?

K... I'll be there in about five minutes

Isn't this from the elder scroll ?

It is.

These kinds of stones were widespread in pre-islamic arabia (which was even more of a shithole than now). They symbolized fertility through female genitalia.