DONT FORGET ABOUT THE SECULAR TURKS!!

see those coastal areas? they are all secular kemalist white turks. please save us from this shithole before you glass it.

Save yourself. Cleanse your country before someone better than you comes along and cleanses it for and from you.

I think if someone wanted to invade Turkey, it would probably be best done by amphibious landing.

So coastal will probably be the first to be liberated.

But I cannot guarantee that your liberators actually have your liberation in mind.

i feel bad for you turkbro

This is why I vote yes. We will kick bootlickers like you.

I'm sorry bro... I have some Turkish buddies who hate Erdogan and everything he and his party stands for. Turkey deserves better than this shitshow.

there are no secular turks. the blue is kurdish people who moved in during the obama administration which is why so many turks moved to germany. a deal brokered by lefty faggots

if your wondering where the kurds came from well thats northern iraq. isis pushed them out. they hadnt been there long and were considered terrorist during the bush administration

anyways the turks are as bad as the kurds. your fighting over who will control turkey not what ideology will be the guiding force

>vote yes
>kick bootlickers
But user, you're the bootlicker

The kurdish people moved in after they ethnically cleansed the Armenians from these lands in the 20s

What? What the hell is happened?

>cucks live in costal areas and Kurdish areas
and nobody was surprised

Only city people voted no, rural and suburban retards supported Erdogan.

Fucking hell how the fuck did so many people vote in favour of it? Are the results fake or are there really that many retards?

What if after all of this the foreign turks swing the vote to hayir because so many of them are secret gulenists

Ignoring the last two years or so the country has gotten better under erdogan's rule, it's complicated. There are secular AKP voters

Civil war now please.
Can't wait to see dead turks and kurds.

Hahahahaha. You niggers are done for. This is hilarious. So why not give Erdogan all the power ?

Fucking hell I love not being Turkish.

I supported Erdogan until his autocratic and retarded tendences began to overshadow the good things he did. I would understand it if it wasn't that important, but this referendung basically turns him into a sultan. People shouldn't care about what he's done if he's trying to kill democracy and stability in the long run.

>good things

Fuck you're retarded. A non-nation like yours shouldn't even be allowed to hold a political opinion whatsoever.

>muh non-country argument
whatever plus sign

You are a Greek that betrayed your kin and became Muslims. You deserve to die.

>white
>turk

epitome of 'turkroach'

Well I gotta admit, people in Antalya were really nice. Turkroaches are not all bad.

>atheist roachistani westaboos

this is as low as people get

damn that's a bad roach infestation.

god help you