Kangs right. What's little Donnie afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wCX4i2kp04
twitter.com/StephenKing/status/853393881299374082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump should drop a MOAB on King's house.

ahahaha cry more about it you irrelevant leftie cuck

lul king is so fucking senile at this point. he fucking fried his brains on cocaine and booze long ago.

*You must be able to see this far to tweet the president*

Pussy might of said it, but he didn't send it to Trump.

King is a pedophile.

This
>afraid to mention trump in it

"republicans need to respect the president!!"

"Trump is a chickenshit!"

>come on chickenshit
This is not how you adress to man you want to convince to do something

wheres stevens tax return?

>tax returns
Why are they still going on about that? Didn't that TV dyke leak them on the air and it was fucking nothing?

He will never do so anyway.

Really unfortunate that truck wasn't going a little faster

Go back to writing pre-pubescent gangbang literature, King.

Did he have anything to say about Obama dropping bombs all over the world?

Daaaaamn King. Primo bants.

Holy shit the bravery of this tweet.
Honestly how can you be a liberal if you look and see shit like this represent your side?

lol "chickenshit," "man enough," wtf
God Stephen King is fucking cringeworthy and irrelevant.
Go write another story about another writer who sucks eggs just like you, Steve.

I've grown to hate KANG since the election started... it's embarassing having to live in the same state as this pedo faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wCX4i2kp04

Can u openly diss a president like that ?
Might be fake

Idiot libs don't remember the Madcow tax return show . Taxes come out fall of 2019 . Shows paid more than other candidates . Time traveling .

yes cause if he sent it to trump, trump would read it

>grew up reading king
>blatant racism and pedoshit in a majority of his books
>thought he was hardcore right wing
>this election cycle find out he's a lefty
>think about how stupid I was

Don't worry King, he's waiting for the re-election. He'll release them and it'll turn out to be nothing and lefties will get BTFO for the nth time.

King's books are disgusting. You can tell the disdain he has for small-town people and anyone Christian.

It's real: twitter.com/StephenKing/status/853393881299374082
And yes, you can openly diss the President; we're a constitutional republic, not a communist dictatorship.

Tensions between NK and the US and all he cares about is tax returns...

Fact is posting the taxes would jeopardize his business's.
Competing companies could use the information to out maneuver and out bid Trumps companies on properties and jobs.
It would just be a bad move.
I have had my business tax information released by a local municipality by "mistake", at the time I held 2 counties monopoly on wireless internet and held most of the transmitting towers in those counties.
Bell Canada (the second biggest internet and cell provider in Canada) used the information against my business and forced me to sell.
They knew how much I was paying for each lot my towers where on.
They knew exactly how much profit I turned in one month.
They knew exactly how much money I could afford to spend on lawyers.
They knew exactly where future towers would have been erected.

Never release your business taxes if your business is successful!!!

It is suicide!

>Release your financial situation so that competitors can use it against your corporation in the market

Why are they so fucking retarded?

yes liberals are fucking retarded
It's all about this.

He adds a fucking full blown child orgy in 'It' where the kids "kill" 'It' and then decide the best way to celebrate is gang banging a 13 y/o in a drainage pipe.

Was he in coma or something? Trump already released his tax returns for 2005.

>emotions instead of logic
Liberals should be a warning to everyone about how women run things, since that is exactly how most of them take desicions

stephen king literally has fetal alcohol syndrome. not even a meme, compare his face to the FAS picture

This shit again? Disnt tax shot get leaked. Still not enough for the whiners?

There are no adults anymore
Just grown up babies

underated

>Stephen King
>calling anyone chickenshit

He should stick to writing shitty books and quit talking tough guy shit online.

Liberals really are pathetic.

>Oy Vey! Release your tax returns goy!!!
Is this really an effective message in leftist circles?

Seem ultra weak that one of your top hard hitting talking points is tax returns.

Trump should NOT release his tax returns if it keeps to the left focused on tax returns. The left will never support Trump so as long as they are wasting their time on something weak like tax returns the less anyone will have to care about what they say.

>libturds ever admitting fuck-ups

I have a theory that his wife is a ghost-writer. His life story doesn't really add up. He talks about being an aspiring writer while also being an impoverished, crippling alcoholic. To the point where he was drinking mouthwash to get his fix. It was at this time that he allegedly wrote "Carrie", a 'coming of age' story about a young girl traumatized from becoming a woman, terrified of her period and bullied for it, etc. He claims he wrote this novel, and then threw it in a trash can because it wasn't any good. Then his wife came home one day, picked it out of the trash and told him he should get it published.

His wife wrote Carrie, and I think she ghost writes a lot of his stuff. King is a very public person, and everyone time he talks he sounds like a fucking idiot, I don't buy it anymore. Ghost writers are extremely common, and a less talked about phenomena is having a second person be the 'public face' because the writer isn't charismatic, or a shut-in.

Times like these make me wish I had a twitter account. I'd reply to that post with

>Rage harder, faggot.

Taxes were already leaked idiot.

Freedom of speech, Pajeet.

He looks like a fucking mutant though. How bad is his wife?

>Why are they still going on about that?
actually the tax returns have been on the back burner while they've been inventing elaborate russian/trump conspiracies. when trump bombed syria and pissed off putin the credibility of those conspiracies went out the window so now they have to go back to the tax returns (even though he did release on year and it was a whole bunch of nothing).

Ultimate non-sequitur. Isn't Stevie supposed to be a writer?

>People need to support the president!
>Fucking King NIGGER obongo obumma odumbass HUSSEIN

Might as well put him out of misery as his career is already dead.

lel

he's the catalyst by which other pedophiles are graded

>Trump has something leftists want and he isn't giving it to them
>They're going to cry every day about it
I can't wait for 2020 to vote for this man again.

It is well known that most King novels written in the past 10-20 years are, in fact, written by his wife.
The understanding is that King pitches the idea, and she fleshes it out into a novel.

Whether or not that's how it's always been is up for debate. But it is well known that it's how any newer King novels were written.

Talcum X has to let that meme go. He's president now and already has the launch codes. His tax returns are now protected by his status and likely never mattered anyway. The IRS watches the rich very closely. That's what eventually did All Capone in.

>Sup Forums is a celebrity
>Sup Forums is general public opinion
>Michele didn't have a massive cock

>Le super great author man who writes the same stories as Lovecraft but does it in 1000+ while Lovecraft did it in 15

King should take a long jog on a narrow road

Ah. Didn't read gay OP closely. Thought it was Shaun Kang. Stephen King. Point still stands.

>feminine penis

88 get

>implying the President is going to listen to some overrated shitty author

It's the exact same shit they pulled all during the election and what a shocker, he still won

But Trump told both Syria and Russia before the attack was carried out so that means he's colluding with Russia in lefties minds

A long walk off a short pier

This.

"Increasingly nervous man", etc... old.

Stephen King is a pedophile.

This dude is a professional writer. Why isn't it "Come on, chickenshit." with a period instead of creating a run-on sentence

A brisk saunter into a gas chamber

Its the affects of being severely fartbox flabbergasted

Twitter culture.

KEK

A jovial jaunt into a wood fire stove

Why am I not surprised that the best this heroin-addled has-been Boomer could come up with is a schoolyard level taunt of 'are you scared?'

A quick rundown into the Bog.

2nd car crash when?

A mysterious march into a minefield.

>maybe if I call him names he'll really do it this time

This

A spirited traipse into a woodchipper

The scariest thing Kangz ever written is his Twitter feed.

Like the opinion of this washed up cokehead pedophile is worth anything

kek

A heartfelt roof-of-the-mouthwashing with something in 9mm caliber

Hoping Trump NEVER releases his taxes...just to piss off the demofilth.
Best election ever!!!

wtf I hate Steven King now, hes a jew fag after all? wow
exterminate ex ter min ateeee

Stephen "ban guns" Kang is an ignorant asshole, he should stick to writing his pedo stories instead of trying to be relevant

He really needs to get back on coke.
Also his books are trash, they're only good when screenwriters get their hands on them.

hell yeah!!
IRS backs off audits
release them
he pays more than michael moore or any democrat LOL
fucking FAGS

lmao. funny to watch these celebs losing their shits over trump. mfw 8 years of this

I hate the new twitter reply system.

Being a celeb and attacking Trump is pretty much the equivalent to saying "I have children chained in my basement"

It's so obvious at this point that "stupid" is no longer an excuse. Now I just look at these people and say to myself "what are they hiding?"

Except Trump didn't drop it.

He's given full authority to his generals to do whatever is needed without his approval

No more red tape for the military.

What are they going to move goalposts to next if he shows tax returns and nothing is wrong?

If Trump releases his tax returns, I want vote for him again because he's a little bitch.

Only a little bitch would release ther tax returns for no reason.

Name one positive outcome he gets from releasing his tax returns. There is nothing good to come of it, not because he has something to hide because the people who want it so badly just want ammunition to use against him.

Also

>One post by this ID.

It never fucking ends with the contrarian bait posting. Never. Fucking. Ends.

Also

>Taxes released
>Maddow thinks he finally has Trump's number
>Turns out he paid more in Taxes than Obama,Clinton and Sanders combined
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT GOOD ENOUGH THIS WAS A PLANT

Trump pulled down democrat pants and fucked them in ass nonstop

they have no argument on anything

capitalism makes the poor rich

obama stole both elections and was worst ever, of course hes a dumb democrat nigger

LOL
kekd n madcow rekt

Should've dropped it before he turned the descendant of King Arthur into a kang.

It was a glorious night.

So much anticipation and when she eventually looked at them the look on her face was priceless.

Come on Steven

>if you're man enough grow a top lip

And trump is still a sell out kike owned orange cunt