Why haven't you started dating a young, successful and attractive single mother yet user? It's the ultimate redpill

Why haven't you started dating a young, successful and attractive single mother yet user? It's the ultimate redpill

>Raising another man's child
Literally cuck shit

It's not cucked if you can raise the Child to hate his father.

Or, if it's your step-daughter, raise her to love you as a friend rather than a figure and wait until her coming of age.

kek no, you are still raising another man genetic line.

Explain yourself snaggletooth

uncuck yourself, before you waste your precious lifetime.
(What would your father think of you?)

If she was "successful" she'd me married.

He was talking about you.

Because I'm not gonna be the next ride on the cock carousel

a cyanide red pill mabe

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in using my financial resources to support someone else's mistake.

That's why.

my dad did this with my mother. he is the most depressed man ever
>tfw you will never have his blue eyes and blonde hair

>Raising another man's child
>Not cucked
Maximum kek

>flag
>cucked (((father)))

Checks out

(You)

My mom was a single mother (though not the fault of her) and she told me to never ever touch single mothers

>literally my wife's son

Because I'm still married to woman I love, lost my virginity to (she lost hers to me - wedding night was awkward, but fun), and I'm not going polygamist just so some mess of a woman can feel better about her mistakes.

Because of a few reasons, mainly because I know that I'd rather have a child of my own than raise someone else's child.

Only way is if you get your own kid out of her but the problem is what if she does the same to you as she did with the first bloke?

Plus the 1st thing is you are getting a package and the 1st kid will always be in front of you no matter what.

Then you may have the father still about, if he is dead then it is a clear run but if not you either have to deal with the fucker coming in and trying to possibly take over or just being a general annoyance.

Plus if the father is still about he still has a connection with the mum with the kid and next thing oops i fucked him.

It is way too much fucking hassle in the long run unless the father is dead really then that removes quite a few steps

raising another man's child? Fuck no.

My wife was a single mother. It's pretty great having a hot little step daughter, I didn't even have to break her in.