youtube.com/watch?v=RKAcg9NkgnM
archive.is/nlWsy
youtube.com/watch?v=qjEkTdgpVwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a movement.

Salting the earth.

Impeachment when?

Question for Drumpfskins:

Why is it okay when you vote for an orange cheeto populist clown, but when we turks vote for a right-wing nationalist, it isn't okay?

Anyway, Erdogan is winning and I voted for yes today. Eat my shit, faggots.

>this guy slaps your ass and tells you to grab your spear and shield and assume phalanx formation
what do?

>why would he have to?

now in shitty gif form for those who want gif or are too lazy to open webm

(((Kushner))) is /ourguy/ amirite, pedes? ;) awoooooo

About 7 years and 9 months... ;_;

there back

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Grab my spear and shield and assume the fucking phalanx formation

AWOO~

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

>it's okay for Twitter and liberals to criticize Easter and Christians for celebrating it the proper way
>Its suddenly not okay when people criticize Islam and anything to do with them

REALLY
MADE
MY
NEURONS
FIRE

Trump can't even control his own thread on a Cantonese basket-weaving forum.

Ginsburg dies in three days.

Oh the irony...

He napped for a couple hours. It's entertaining to see his autistic screeching t.b.h

I'm sure it is close, if he can't make a travel ban that isn't blocked by a shithead judge in boomfuck nowhere, then there is zero chane he didn't already do illegal shit.

you meant 3 minutes, right?

Hope everyone has a wonderful easter day! Christ is risen!

Assume the formation.
They really have nothing else.

Let's keep discussing about this, I hope Tumpe delivers in the name of freedom

>i believed Trump when he said he would drain the swamp

lmfao at you fucking cucks.

Its not like we're throwing gays off buildings, bombing people we don't like, and guising an invasion of morals and values as a religion

Thanks.

KT the qt on Fox

youtube.com/watch?v=RKAcg9NkgnM

>yfw he's baiting them into creating a huge false narrative just prove them wrong

S O O N
O
O
N

Here, if you guys want to understand the strategy of the recent batch of disruptors you can read from their own media [1].

They are really going for the leftist strategy of projection and trying to blackpill their opposition and shame them out of their ideology.

If anyone had any doubt the current batch of disruptors consists of blind followers of the SpencerFags kind that one article just remove any doubt.

[1] archive.is/nlWsy

PEACE

HE IS RISEN

So why are you living in Germany if Erdogan's Islamic nationalism is so great?

EUROPEAN GOOSE STEPS MAY COME BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bye cucks, we return shortly.

Have they not learn their lesson after Maddow fiasco?

May you enjoy the future that awaits you and the rest of the Turkish people. Your people deserve every bit of it.

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

THROUGH

And you.

>phalanx
>not superior maniple

>you emotional child
Jesus, no self-awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjEkTdgpVwU

God, to think, you probably couldn't do this today without protests in NY

I grab my spear and shield and assume phalanx formation

This is such a comfy Easter, watching Sunday morning futures and browsing autabuy in my underwear. Who /supercomfyeaster/ here

STRENGTH

Did Andrew Breitbart have a cameo in Twin Peaks?

>Have they not learn their lesson
forget after Maddow just ever. The answer is no, and they never will.

It wouldn't be any different from inauguration day. Entire areas would be secured off for the parade. Anyone protesting or rioting would be arrested.

Their strategy is twofold

1) trying to move back into the forum they abandoned back on Sup Forumsharbor days, displacing the current crowd
2) to bring their idiotic ideology, one that does nothing to advance any hope for white improvement anywhere, to replace it

I just made this collage I may as well post about our SpencerFagPoland friend

> 80 posts, > 22 posts by this id
> most of the finding excuses for the anti white behaviour of his idol
> Unbumped and dead at the catalog

And he calls himself "old/pol". There are many legitimate reasons to disagree with Trump and people were never shy to do it here (just remember the VP choice and the reaction).

But TRS strategy (as showed at ) is trying to piggyback on Trump and then undermine him for some idiotic reason. Don't fall for it, don't engage them, don't give them (you)s.

saddest part is that we've saw many like those in the past, with very few variations

> the Finn (tho he reformed, maybe went back to his trolling ways)
> the other Romanian (assuming it's not the same)
> the minionposter
> the Romanian-Morrocan with the Israel flag
> the Clog (doing it for (you)s)

I think the Israel flag even paid for a account and created a bot to Spam and get the first post. (* Looks up *)

> yeah, awoo is first. All is well

Right now we got the "right wing" version of SJW, you can check for yourself. They blame on the Jewish conspiracy everything the feminists blame on the patriarchy and the blacks blame on whiteys. Kikes are their version of "fucking white males".

Notice I'm not minimizing the disproportionate influence the Jewish have on American and worldwide politics, they got expelled from
Portugal 500 years ago never to return.

But you can replace what these disrupters call "kike" by "fucking white male" and it is indiscernible from the shit the SJW left says.

In other words: ignore and scroll past or simply filter

That's why we're the bad guys. Just like civilized, chivalrous men are misogynists, but gang rapists are hawt. I seriously think they're just sexually aroused by violence.

Its all comfy.

>if he can't make a travel ban that isn't blocked by a shithead judge in boomfuck nowhere
Explain your logic there.

Why does this general still exist?

Drumpf won the election, he's gonna be here for 4 years. Why do you guys continue to suck him off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?

>I seriously think they're just sexually aroused by violence.
I forget the theory or concepts name, but it says that sex-food-death-violence are all inter related.

God bless Awoo!

Incompetence, with an army of lawyers he should be able to exploit every crack in the code, but he went 2 times and lost it, like a bitch.

i miss u alredy

The Chi Rho flag is a nice touch.

I know you're a spammer, but how is putting someone who wants to kill the agency they're in charge of anything but draining the swamp

Watch it fail when it gets to the SCOTUS and Gorsuch vote against it.

Awoo?

Red heads don't go to heaven.

I'm supporting King Roach m8.

I'd love to rape the shit out of both of them.

He actually said the EPA not the DOE retard

Have a nice lunch guys

The judges who struck it down were determined to strike it down based on their beliefs about Trump's intentions. They didn't have any solid legal/constitutional justification for it. That's why getting Gorsuch on Supreme Court was so important.

Flag checks out

AWOO

Trump was a lying cuck

He has reversed his position on NATO and now he is bombarding Assad for no reason

It's pretty obvious Trump is becoming a neocon cuckservative

She's a brunette.

My point still stands

>trumplets are so tired of loosing they resort to punch women
top kek man, top kek

>implying getting rid of liberals is a bad thing

>sexually aroused by violence.
This is an established scientific fact though.
There is a very high correlation between aggression and chance of reproducing.
Nice guys do finish last.

Aren't antifags the ones who promote egalitarianism on all levels? That's why they allow women to fight for them.

>Poland
>Germany
>UK
>all still here and going strong

>Trump back to twitter shitposting, while simultaneously signaling that he's not forgotten his promises

Comfy Easter desu

For (You). Soon.

@121372415
>Kekistani flag

Like me theyve been up since 12 Central Time.

>Trump is shitposting again
I missed him.

I thought right wingers were about conservatism and respecting women but I suppose that
>grab them by the pussy
crowd isn't interested in that...

#tiredofloosing

God bless all of His faithful children on this blessed day.

What?

His last Tweet was hours ago

back already? what did you have for lunch?

You and I both know that wasn't just a mere woman.

he felt inspired by christ

Not much you can buy on $0.02 a post

/comfy/ indeed