(((Computer Error))) gives French expats two votes

archive.is/sNuT4

>Half a million people received duplicate polling cards in the post, which would allow them to cast two votes at the first round of the election, held on April 23.

>French authorities confirmed they would not be investigating the potential electoral fraud until AFTER the election, when retrospective prosecution may take place.

>This could crush Ms Le Pen’s dreams of surging to power, as most French nationals living outside of their country are not right wing - demonstrated by the fact many feel they depend on the European Union (EU) to guarantee their stay in foreign countries.

>France’s Interior Ministry has said it will not be invalidating the election because of the duplicate voting glitch.

Press F to pay respects to another victim of deep state

Don't worry about it.

You sign the register next to your name after you vote

VOTER FRAUD

GET " #VoterFRAUD " in french TRENDING !

>French authorities confirmed they would not be investigating
WHAT

Might end up playing into her favor. Sounds like the voting process is pretty exploitable.

Fuck. Expats will vote massively for Macron.

Corrupt as fuck. Must have been rrined by Clintons

this is so fucked up

You can vote at only one place and you have to sign a register (so, you vote only once).
Some idiot just wasted paper.

How fucking convenient.

Unless you're an expat and then you mail in your ballot, or in this case, "ballots".

>Literally a systemic failure in the system.
>Won't fix until after the “election”

The Jews are pulling out all the stops.

There is no postal vote in the presidential election, they have to go to a polling station

The problem is not for expats, but anyone that has changed home. Even if expats have received their new card, it's very unlikely they will go back to their previous city where they were registered to vote again.
Someone that moved from within France could be more tempted though.
there's a ticket of 15k and possibly 2 years of prison if you get caught, it will prevent most of them to do it but I'm sure some will try

this website should hire better translators or people that know how the French voting system works

No postal vote in presidential election. Have to vote in an embassy

That wouldn't work anyway, you have to sign next to your name on a register. So if you moved to another city and you tried to vote in your previous city you'll get fucked because you wouldn't find your name on said register

Same Soros-tier shit as usual. Fuck him up, froguettes!!!

I won't.

Who cares, she wasn't that good as a candidate.

She went the Bernie way, you leave or we toss you out, she can still capitalize tough.

(switch d'id)
okay, I thought it was possible to be on two registeries if you received two cards

donc fake news j'imagine

>express.uk
fake news

Anybody remember when (((CNN))) Did the same thing on live television where it showed clinton winning? I don't think this will be anything to worry about

>Inb4 shill
Guys, not everything is an act carried out by (((them))) I'm just pointing out that this won't be the end for Le Pen

holyshet its LISPjuden

fake news.
And not even needed to beat Le Pen.

Pic related: Next French president

Drumpfkins are crying their little French fangirl lost the french election. The future is Hilldawg even generation Z loves Hilldawg. Drumpfkin days are numbered. Drumpf is just a flip-flopping neocon nigger.