Eternal Serb

The Serb rage is palpable. Dare I say Serbs are /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=wWX44DTk7gg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jastrebarsko_concentration_camp
youtube.com/watch?v=_W7MFSCiREE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dil51Dl3qAs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFttuikR2XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one is 100% ///ourguy///

Wtf? I love Serbs now

>the rabbits profile picture

/ourguy/

Bulgarians aren't white. You are Turkish rape babies.

>says the honorary Bulgarian

Fascist in Serbia? Rare. Most of them are scum.

A Croat's opinion is worthless.

Lol, this guy would be too concerned about messing up his hair or face in a fight.

True, they are mostly racist criminals who support the same economics as the country who bombed them.

>fight license

I'm not sure you are in a position to say that mate.

>flag
youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs

My dad grew up in Romania, and it was well known how fucked in the head serbs are.

One day he was with my grandpa fishing and they found a serb hanged with some political slogans written on him. They kept fishing because it wasn't something out of the ordinary for a serb to do.

kek

Pure blooded med by the looks of it. Serbia and Croatia are a beautiful mix of Slavs and meds.

Serbs are based

What's the problem with fascism exactly?

those cops are probably serbs as well
they're still common in eastern croatia

Serbs are good people. They proved that in the 90s

I highly doubt it, but I have no info either way, so can't argue.

Lol any Croatian who doesnt fit your agenda magically becomes a Serb.

croats are niggers of europe
same mentality, same lack of history, culture, identity
same savagery and chimping that comes out of lack of worthiness and any meaningfull accomplishments

same as niggers croats hate when you look at them in the eyes, they hate themselves even more and that's why they alway think you're judgeing them

besides their savagery and loud chimping they have nothing to showe for

>just like we shot down that stealth bomber
So they're going to need the Chinese to tell them where he is?

Don't even give him the You.

when the fuck did the croats fought aggainst anyone to liberate themselves besides being german proxy bitch

nice

For you

Well I cannot not include them. It's everyone against islam after all.

That area is filled with Serbs undoubtedly. They occupied it but it was reintegrated peacefully so any remaining Serbs still liv there. As mentioned they were and still are overrepresented in the police force.

I've learned to not bother with them. Their only identity is "were not Serbs we converted to be Catholics" and proceeding to shit on serbs to make themselves feel important. The smart Croats don't post shit like that, it's only low class villagers anyway.

Why can't serbs and croats just get along?

what's your opinion on this

Despite their low average national IQ (90) they are definitely our guys

Because Croats are Catholic Serbs just like Bosniaks are muslim Serbs, but that gives them existential angst and an identity crisis.

Also, Croats supported and support muslims (Bosniaks and Albozerg) against their Christian Serb brothers just to spite them. That shit surely fucks you up subconsciously.

Not all mind you, some Croats are redpilled, but others are drunk on propaganda koolaid.

Serbs have their own problems, but at least they know muslims are the true enemy and would never side with them.

>they are mostly racist
not an argument

but they've alway bothering with us

spamming (((propaganda))) and lies

how to stop them with that and at the same time use them as an ally aggainst shitskins

it would be beneficial to both of us, but they seem to much braindead to nottice this

Bulgaria and Macedonia are the same country split in two. It's like me proposing to split Kosovo between us.

I9 don't think unification is possible tho, they are too different now.

My guess is the albozerg will take the west in the next 20 years and form Kosov 2.0 What happens to the rest of Macedonia is not clear.

I knew some serbs in the French foreign legion, they were all pretty based and hated Muslims

Rabbits are great. They look cute, and taste good.

Is that the famous actor Chris Evans from films such as fantastic four and the avengers? What is the context of this?

Jesus was a Serb.

>Bulgaria and Macedonia are the same country split in two. It's like me proposing to split Kosovo between us.
it's long history now
better and easier is to bulgaria, greece and serbia to divide and control that territory into our 3 states than is to be left to albozergs

at this we all at least get something

Nathan is the dude that hit the antifa chick in the clashes last night. Chris Evans is Captain America, yes, so he is virtue signaling by threatening poor Nathan and white knighting the antifa cunt.

>based serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=wWX44DTk7gg

Serbs still dreaming after BTFO by NATO. Fix your country first, it's full of gypsies. I remember seeing gypsies riding donkeys in your capital

We would get carped bombed by the US. This time all 3 of us lol and probably far heavier than what they did to you last time.

Someone said it really well the other day that

1. we live in the age of self-determination, so someone can come, outbreed your people and claim your land and you can't do anything (Kosovo, Cyprus, Western Macedonia, etc.) and by the same token

2.self-determination is held as a supreme principle by the UN and NATO/US, so if you try to take land you get BTFO.... unless you have nukes like Russia.

every country has problems

Croats killed 500 000 Serbians in WW1
Croats had beside "regular concetration camps" a concetration camp ment only for Serbian chldren - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jastrebarsko_concentration_camp
and these also
Jasenovac
Stara Gradiška
Pag
Gospić
Jadovno
Jastrebarsko
Metajna
Đakovo
Lepoglava
Danica
Kerestinec
Kruščica
Lobor
Tenja
Croats said they've killed around 86 000 Serbians in concetration camps

We say corats killed around 700 000 - 1 200 000 Serbians

the truth is somewhere in the middle?
altough croat constantly refuse to join cooperate investatgation into the whole thing?
Wonder Why?

Which is fucking retarded since you are literally brothers.

we share a border with Romania. What can we do, send them to you? Sounds textbook Jewish

this
also holocaust happened

>the one single serbian claim to fame in the last century

Serbs are based, and Chris Evans is a coward who daren't answer the replies to his emasculated whining tweets. He once shoved a banana up his arse for money, so there's that too.

tell that to them(croats)

we LITERALLY tried TWICE with the unification and whole we're brothers (muh bratstvo and jedinstvo) thing in order to be more unified, stronger, competitive and defend our interest better

croats stabbed us in the back both times

>he says this typing on a computer which uses A/C current

You think catholic vs. orthodox might be a part of the reason why it hasn't worked?

Hey dickbags, the Ottoman Empire has just been reconfirmed, is this the fucking time to discuss who of us is what and whose fault it is for whatever happened?

it will never work because their only identity is "were not Serbian were catholic"
if they became our brothers they wouldn't feel like they even exist.

More like Captain Israel!

Calm the fuck down, we always unite against the eternal roach.

I can banter with Serbs/Romanians/Greeks all day long, but when the war comes we will be fighting side by side against the muzzies.

This is nothing compared with female serbs. Gives crazy a new meaning

Is the counting of votes over?

not now Dimitrov

not until yet the shits hit the fan, (((EU))) and (((NATO))) collapse

empire do not last forever-we learned that on our own
remeber REMOVE KEBAB Balkan League Style

just be ready
i wholeheartedly agree that Macedonia is a 100% rightfull Bulgarian clay but it would be so much easier for three of us to reassimilate them and incorporate them into our nations

if only one nation takes over Macedonia, (((they))) would constanstly try to use it and provoke as ana rebelion

in this way Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia together calim the sovereignity to that land it would be impossible to split it up

Unofficial exit polls were at 70% YES last I heard

>we always unite against the eternal roach.

Bulgarians are ready to unite with the devil against the roach, but same can't be said about many serbs and croats who still insist on fighting among each other. Ditto for Romanians and Greeks.

No, but with 56 to 44 with 80% votes its practically impossible to swing it.

Serbs have always been /ourguys/, sure it's not the greatest country in the world, but it seems like the average Serb could BTFO anyone

agree

God what a faggot. I fucking hate this bullshit where it's okay for women to commit any crime yet a dude defends himself he's the fucking bad guy

>more based serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=_W7MFSCiREE

>we'll ship you and your teeth in separate boxes

Nations that lost the Emu war need to shut the fuck up.

>Bulgarians are ready to unite with the devil against the roach

Can confirm. Wtf I love hooves and horns now.

Orthodox bros!
Fuck the catholicucks

>Serb shitskins thinking they're tough

If NATO goes away permanently and there's civil with the muslims in western Europe, so no one pays any attention to us... there won't be any albos and gypsies left on the Balkans in a really short period of time :^)

Wtf serbs are based af

pay denbts

it's complicated

for centuries we lived under shitty undeveloped backwarded empire of Ottomans
they lived in the rich prosperous and most advanced empire of AustroHungary

after WW1 croats would have been lefted under Italy and Hungary to be pasta niggere and Gulash Mongolised and the largest part of croatia would have gone to Serbia under the bigg alliance agrement

so naturally Croats panicked and begged us to be incorarated into our state as an equal
not a long time has past they almost instantly tried to claim to be rullers out of entire parts of our sovereign nation including territory mostly populated by Serbians and territories Croats never ever owned and they insisted our leading royal lineage to be replaced with their
after they've LOST WAR and we're give forgivance and allow to exists

imagine the nerve they have
so the problems started from there

pic related Serbia after WW1 if we ahvent agreed to allow Croatia and Slovenia to exist and be the part our state

>Serbs
>humans

It doesn't matter if Serbs were ever killed. Frankly you deserve it.

spicy

Serbian Rabbit Hitler doesn't make much sense from an ideological perspective but he's funny as fuck.

atleast their PM is not a gay muslim

wtf serbs arent subhuman chips now

Slavs of Sup Forums, show this faggot why white is right.

serbs love gypsies
youtube.com/watch?v=Dil51Dl3qAs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFttuikR2XQ

Semi-related

he's actually worse than that

They're still brown like you Pedro.

I can help you then...

>We'll ship you and your teeth home in separate boxes

KEK

How is life in Kosovo? Don't deny it.

>t. Pajeet

even south americans know how to poo in the loo

Let them play fascist if they like, we all know Slavs are Untermenschen.

basically tldr we helped Croats take Italian clay then they immediately turned around and stabbed us to secure it for themselves. Funny enough that coast would be 100x better if the Italians kept it

>not understanding that Serbs are mudblood niggers that deserve to be shot on sight

Really made me think.

too biased

and your gavrilo princip killed our only real hope franz ferdinand

Everybody south of the US border is a shitskin especially in mestizo chile.

Serbs conducted the Holocaust by hand. They are a deranged people to be certain

THIS

and they've done it aggain in WW2