Why is European cuisine so shit? Why can't white people cook? Why is all so bland? Can't you afford spices or what?

Why is European cuisine so shit? Why can't white people cook? Why is all so bland? Can't you afford spices or what?

pic related, there's some Finnish traditional 'cuisine'. Looks like shit and tastes like shit. And these pale autists tell me that it is delicious.

If I had known that European food is shit, I would have preferred dying in Iraq. Someone pls tell white people how to cook proper food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>b-b-but it's only Finland

No honey, here's some British """""food""""".

Scotched eggs are pretty good.

The food I make is pretty gud

You went to the wrong part of Europe if you wanted to taste some good food, mate

The fuck is that?

Fish and chips?

eating is fuel nothing more
what kind of a failure spends time making food

One word
Frenchmen

Thüringer Klösse + Kraut + Steak ala Sous Vide

but you burgers only know McDonalds anyway.

>have to use a fuckton of spices to make the food taste "good" or to cover up how shit the original ingredients taste
>end up tasting the spices only and none of the original ingredients
Non-white cuisine, everyone.
You might as well eat your steaks well-done with lots of ketchup.

Not at all mate

>be english
>explore the world looking for spices
>circumnavigate the globe trying to find the quickest way to spices
>make the best food
>a few hundred years later shitskins try to make memes about how you don't like flavour
I never understood this niggerlogic and I never will.

At least it's not a soup of shit.

It tastes like solidified dark ale

I don't like it but there's a way to describe the taste other than shit.

There's even worse things than mämmi, check to swedish surströmming. That food has even been considered a safety risk by airlines.

>implying you made that

Go get your cheeseburgers.

STFU Bruce

You see Fingol, this is why America is so fat - we have food that actually tastes good and you want to eat more of.

Fuck off to /ck you massive faggot.

fuck immigrants, but yes finnish food truly is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

This. Whites just appreciate the actual taste of things, not throwing spices on everything like a shitty child.

>let's pretend two of the best cuisine in the world don't exist

I was about to post some tasty Bulgarian cuisine but then I realized that a majority of our cuisine is based on the Ottoman cuisine.

And yet they have France and Italy, which are culinary super powers

nice pic of hillary

At least white people have food.

Not this meme again

sauce?

maybe you like this, op
stuffed pike

>surströmming
Jesus fuck, that shit is nasty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

>make the best food
>make the best food
>be english
>the best food
>english
>food

Fuck Finland. I fucking hate this shit hole.

Only good things here are free money and bitches who love to suck foreign cock

We've got a shit ton of food not influenced by turks. What the fuck are you talking about?

middle eastern food is fucking garbage

swedish food, italian food, french food, and american food are good

dont worry muhammud, you will be buried under the eastern front with the russians or driven into the sea soon

holy fuck I could go for some fish n chips right now.

>mfw living in chink area
>best cuisine in the world
>mfw westerners will never taste the steamed fish with spring onion and ginger that isn't overcooked

Yes that's why all spices were considered a luxury in the past. Because people didn't want them. It mostly just has to do with the fact that spices don't grow in Europe. There are some shitty spices around the Mediterranean and there's salt everywhere but that's it. All of the other spices are from America or Asia.

While we're on the topic of disgusting N*RDICK food, can we get an honorable mention for Lutefisk?

>literately fish that has been treated with fucking Lye.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk

Mediterranean cuisine is top tier, but I also bet you don't consider us white anyways.

The dearth of spices in the European lands spurred the indigenous civilizations to take to the waves in search of good tasting food. Empires were built on blandness....and an unquenchable thirst for tea.

>disproportionate amount of master chefs are white
Ey yo but collard greens and fried chicken

Fuck you nigger. that shit is delicious.

Italy, france, germany, hungary all have great euro food just to name a food. And cmon, beef wellington you faggot.

The 'bland white people food' shit is the gayest meme. You wanna know why it traditionally lacks cumin and chili powder and other such spices? Because that shit doesnt grow in northern hemispheres. It was literally never available until trade.

There, there, no need to eat raycis Finns disgusting mämmi.
Here, have instead some good ol' Persian sämänu.

triangulating your position senpai, I'll be there in two days

>Muh frog legs and snails

And then you throw it on the ground and eat it like a dog?

Don't worry hermano, just think that american food is just our food but over seasoned and deep fried (also, over chimical, due to glutammate)

>In 1981, a German landlord evicted a tenant without notice after the tenant spread surströmming brine in the apartment building's stairwell. When the landlord was taken to court, the court ruled that the termination was justified when the landlord's party demonstrated their case by opening a can inside the courtroom. The court concluded that it "had convinced itself that the disgusting smell of the fish brine far exceeded the degree that fellow-tenants in the building could be expected to tolerate"
topkek

Then fucking leave, shitskin.
>When this treatment is finished, the fish (saturated with lye) is caustic, with a pH of 11–12. To make the fish edible, a final treatment of yet another four to six days of soaking in cold water (also changed daily) is needed. Eventually, the lutefisk is ready to be cooked.
AHHHHHHHH

I have a smoker and I make that shit all the time.

Sumolok (or samanu) is shite as well, finnbro. Oh, belive me.

I could honestly go for some fried fish

that kind of artsiness concerning food is top tier faggotry. the only people who eat that kind of shit are the kind of people who wander around art galleries that display blank canvases and garbage piles and call it art.

>Can't you afford spices or what
We slaughtered half of Asia for them

Escargots are pretty good, to be quite honest.

Only true white men have the mental capacity to appreciate subtle flavors and the elegant nuance they provide.

Thirdworderd subhumans are the only ones that need to overstimulate their primitive minds with spices.

>Muhammad has never had pulled pork or burnt ends

Better just suicide bomb yourself desu

Come on over, i love to make bbq for people.

>mfw i am irrelevant
>still posting it 'cause i am hungry

No idea, only had mämmi. I like it. Rye is good.
And like some Swede once said:
"OH! With cream and sugar? Well, pour me also a bowl of shit."

Google "best chefs in the world" and tell me what you see shitskin.

>Why is European cuisine so shit? Why can't white people cook? Why is all so bland? Can't you afford spices or what?
You moron, you just described Finnish food, which is indeed disgusting.

Go eat some Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Belgium or even english food.

>No honey, here's some British """""food""""".
Fish and chips is delicious and apreciated worldwide, your disgusting brown slime of a food, however, looks exactly like the crappy feed we used to give our negro slaves.

You should just go eat some of that disgusting pickled herring and accept that your country has shit food instead of generalizing all of europe out of jealousy.

At least it isn't prison (school) tier shit

>European cuisine
>Forgets about the south of europe

>implying all of the best cooks in the world aren't white
>implying Europeans and Americans don't enjoy the finest cuts of meat on earth
>implying third worlders don't literally eat animal tails, hooves, intestines, etc and mask their wretched meats with fats and curry and adobo and jerk

you only see spicey food in hot tropical countries.. the reason is that in the old times food used to rot away very quickly due to the climate and temperate.. you can prevent that by added all kind of spices (which kills a lot of bacteria) People in those countries got used to spicey food and it became a cuisine..

In western countries there was no need for that.. as you can just put your meat in a bucket with ice and put it outside (or with salt))

i had some ripe fruit this morning.

cooking is so fucking boring and stupid. the average person spends 2.5 years cooking by the end of their life. that's a lot of shitposting. why waste all that time giving into your carnal desires for "muh taste buds" when ripe stuff tastes as good. i guess steaming, soaking and dehydrating stuff isn't bad either, not much activity involved.

>Fatmerican mongrel never heard about how to prepare a dish
>eats from ground like animal

kek

We eat from the ground? Where did that come from? I've never heard that before.

All food is shit.

spain and italy have great cuisine

>be in Navy
>food gets brought on board
>"Not Fit For Prisoner Consumption" written in huge letters on side of box

Germoney pls

Go eat your "Fish and chips"

in Mexico we also have something that looks like that, it's called mole, I fucking hate it and it really tastes like shit

friendly reminder that mett is literally gods sweat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett

Nobody wants the food you posted. There's no need to lash out at everybody, it's really not a big deal.

That looks pretty neat. I'd try it.

What are you even talking about Muhammad?

Fuck you, OP.

I'm going to my parents place for dinner and I love the mämmi my mother makes.

>A mexican who hates mole as much as me
I thought it was phisically impossible.

I love you.

He probably thinks the bowl of woodchips on the ground in your picture is some sort of food.

lmao this nigger is grilling bread

>he can't post a picture of food on a plate because mericans eat from the ground like dogs (or out of a bag from McDonalds)

You faggots literally know nothing about anything.

>Finnish autism

It's pork shoulder

>grilling

I'll fight you over that remark

I too dislike mole, all those ingredients make me sick, i had to pick some huaraches last night because my mom made that with shrimp tortas.

I know to stay away from Lahti and Tornio.

That's because I'm smoking it in my driveway. It takes at least 8 hours to cook.

Jesus

Go back to the 3rd world

that´s because you are a faggot

really? first time I see another mexican with the same dislike, people always look at me with the same "fuck you" eyes when I tell them I don't like mole

Are you from texas? What did you use for the rub?

That's good.

cringe
Sup Forums retards and cooking. saddest shit ever.

And then after 8 hours you don't even put it on a plate and use it as part of a real meal.
Just meat, thrown on the ground and eaten, like an animal.

>What did you use for the rub?
Juan's jizz.

The same happens to me everytime, mi negro.