>Turkey
>Powerful

what are they voting on?
quick rundown someone?

Oh no who expected this.

Giving Erdogan more power

>butthurt turkroach detected
you guys are too obvious

Yep he wants to be the new Ottoman Emperor.

What is that Website?

BASED

twitter.com/anadoluagency

aa.com.tr/en

The referendum is on unilateral declaration of EU membership.

Are they giving him maximum power?

Imagine only needing a small majority to overturn an entire government system LMAO.

I dont get it

Why would the kurds chimpout?

Thank you, I didn't have your flag.

Very nice!

Yeah, and they're not going to be counted.

Fuck Erdogan and fuck rocah people

It happened here with Brexit. An extra 5% of rural and suburban retards was enough to sink our economy and doom our country to isolation forever.

Democracy was a mistake

Basically, voting to turn Erdogan into a supreme ruler

Back to normal then.

Before the EU I mean.

>muh pkk
>muh kurdistan
>muh gibs
>muh cassus belli

Kurds are subhuman leeches who stir shit because they dont like turkish government and bite the hand that hosts and feeds

48%
WE HAVE REACHED 48%

HOW BAD IS THE BACKLASH GOING TO BE FROM "HAYIR" VOTERS?

(((you)))

It was going to happen sooner or later. Erdoshit has been funding terrorism and sending "refugees" to Europe while imposing an islamic state in Turkey, reverting the secularization process that was meant to civilize the roaches. Thank you America for arming yet another terrorist state (this time with NATO weaponry).

Bokunuzda geberin

CAN WE JUST FUCKING WAIT FOR TURKEY TO GO TO SHIT AFTER BANNERLORD COMES OUT?

>unilateral declaration of EU membership
If Turks are allowed to join Europe then Europe is a state of mind and everyone should be allowed to join.

t.eternal cuck

Thanks Emomahli, I didn't have your flag yet!

I don't even understand.

>I'm going to vote to make my Islamic president a dictator for life

Like, why would you vote in a dictator? This is just further proof that Muslims belong out of Europe. I can 100000000% guarantee you that Turkey WILL be in the EU now and Merkel will be literally sucking Erdogans dick.

Even Ankara voted no.

death camps.

Good. Once he becomes a dictator we can finally remove kebab

C I V I L W A R
I
V
I
L

W
A
R

>Remainers
>On Sup Forums

OUT FAGGOT
The EU right now are being blackmailed by Erdogan and they're just taking it. They don't even bother to attempt threatening them with retaliation and just cave into 100% of Erdogan's demands.

THAT is what a remain vote was for.

God, I can't wait till all the turks in Germany who voted for yes get btfo

They are just shifting from a parliamentary system to a presidential one. Lots of countries adopt a presidential system, doesn't mean they are dictatorships, it's just a separation between executive and legislative branches.

Fucking this, get your priorities in order people.

was the vote rigged or are turks really that stupid

Yes because they don't have internet in Tajikistan

EU membership

CALIPH ERDOGAN OF THE NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE.

both

Enjoy them blasting car horns for 12 hours.

UNLIMITED POWER!

>and just cave into 100% of Erdogan's demands.
Bullshit. Turkey's bid for EU membership has been in a legal limbo for decades. It's pretty obvious they will never be allowed in. In fact, it is ironic that some of the heads of the leave campaign like BoJo the clown have always been fervent supporters of Turkey's bid.

I for one welcome our new glorious Erdogans Empire

I hope they finish off the Balkans where the Ottomans failed.

Unironically agree with this.

Also Turkish civil war when

ONCE AGAIN, TURKEY WILL RULE THE MEDITERRANEAN

AND WE SHALL HAVE PEACE

Kek you wish.

Turkey is going to slide into civil war and islamists will take advantage. Good luck with that

>rural and suburban retards
hello proxy leaf

Everyone knows Jar Jar convinced the senate to give Palpatine absolute power.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuP2wvTAj0E

Bow to the Emperor.

rigged results are so close, probably real results are %70 no %30 yes

>anti-Erdogan areas are either Kurd or historically Greek/Armenian areas

doesn't matter, as long as all the islamic caveman in the central turkey vote for their islamic emperor.

Man lamellar armor is fucking sick

No, your country will be split again after a civil war where King Roach is found guilt of war crimes due to gassing of Kurds and dissidents

Can't wait for Kurdistan tbqh, I want to see how commies in the Middle East will operate

Good job turkbros

Can't wait when erDOGan claims 49% of the turks are gulenists and he wants them all arrested turkey is about to be ripped apart from withing lel

Accession wasn't what I was referring to. Erdogan has made it clear that EU membership isn't in his interests.

By threatening Merkel with opening their borders after she's already suffered a 15% fall in the polls, the EU has been forced to make visa restrictions on T*rks extremely lax. Whilst she could have threatened to enforce sanctions on Turkey and united the EU states, blocking the Turks access to the biggest single market in the world - she caved, allowed him to take liberties, and now Sultan Erdogan looks like a strong leader whilst the EU look like inept weaklings.

If he keeps calling people gulenists, won't they just eventually become gulenists?

Turkish president wants to be a Caliph.

>President is ultimate authority over every aspect of governance.
>Dissolve position of prime minister
>Dissolve cabinet
>Allow to personally choose who helps him
>Can make,amend or scrap laws without parliament approval
>Religious governance rather than secular which modern Turkey was founded on in 1923 after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

The official reason is because Turkey cannot have a coup every 5-10 years and be bogged down by red tape which slows ambitious projects. Erdogan is nothing if not extremely ambitious. Got to give him credit for that.

He's already purged all the liberals from government,military,police and education after last years failed military coup.
142,000 people exiled,imprisoned,sacked(and banned from that field) or executed for treason,sedition and promoting usurper ideology.

Given that NATO is on a shaky ground, any action against its members will force them to bare their teeth to project strength.
Best case scenario is we get entrance to the Mediterranean, and will negotiate with Greece for Constantinople.
Worst case scenario is you fucks slip into a civil war and make yourselves into Iran 2.0

Bulgaria is rightfully Turkish clay.

Very stupid... Voting for their new (old) dictator. But calling European nazis. Erdogan will become Turkey's Hitler (forcing death penalty, more repression to the Kurds and so on). Very comparable to the German Reich.

Nope

Good one.

R A R E

Fat white trash detected

Get ready for the rise of the Ottomans, faggot

Erdogan used Hitler as a positive guy, when he argued for this change. He said "An example of a country successfully using this system was Hitler's Germany".

How soon before Istanbul is Constantinople again?

Poor Anzu

are you expecting this islamoshits to understand reason? They will be the ones to die first in a civil war.

>tfw no more going to Istanbul and fucking forbidden hijabi pussy

Will the women all be wearing burqas now?

I need Turkish puss puss.

>Will the women all be wearing burqas now?
Last time I was there, it was already the fucking hidden village in the leaves, ninjas everywhere.

>Implying Turkey can ever be western with its current population of non whites.
Don't worry, Merkel will love if the Turkey joins

Based as fuck

as soon as someone rolls .tri.ps for Constantinople.

>Kanter's family disowned him because he doesn't support King Roach
Poor guy, at least he doesn't have to have his roach family leech off of his earnings

And you Turks believe this.. No help for you dumbasses necessary. Better study history and see how Germany and Austria suffered after Hitler.

Constantinople is European clay

have you ever seen east of ankara?

yes it is

>expecting a Turk to be educated
Kek