At least 68 children among 126 killed' in bus bombing

>3 cumskins die in car cash in sweden
>top news everywhere
>At least 68 children among 126 dies in syria
>no one gives a fuck
do you understand now why terror attacks keep happen you westerner piece of shit?

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39613313

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39613313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitskins
>human
Pick one.

who will they blame for this?

Fuuuck i read that as 68 sweds died and almost masturbated everywere

>Le Jap le poo in le terlet vs le poo on le kitchen tabble

Why would anyone be surprised about a bunch of islamic people being killed in an Islamic shithole?

>the west don't care about us
>try to convince them to care by using terror
Is your sister also your mom?

poop in spaghetti everyone upsetti

It was 4 that died actually.

>do you understand now why terror attacks keep happen you westerner piece of shit?

same people who killed these 68 children are same people doing terror attacks. so yes, i understand why terror attacks keep happen.

yes i understand that the american government are complete assholes and my government are too spineless to stand up to them, not much i can do about it

Checked.

Kek hates Swedish leftists.

get off my board roach, your people are expendable

is tajikistan even a real country?

>a bus bomb killed more people than the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

But the rebels need our support goy

Terror attacks happen because brown people desperately want whites to love and acknowledge them?

No its just heroin and goats

>westerners care about other westerners

Oh no western casualties reported by western media what a shocker. Get yer own mass media.

sounds like a shitskin paradise

Americans will probably deploy an airstrike at some syrian government base for not preventing this.

You mean future jihadis and suicide bombers? Good riddance.....

>126 cockroaches die
bo fucking who

i want to murder every westerner ITT

Rude but freedom is freedom

Understand me well. We will continue fighting and our allies will continue bombing.
May them bomb your civilians, it's war casualty.
If it is what it takes for your shitty mudjahidins to stop praising the califate, we will kill all your children. We will skin them alive. ALL OF THEM. We will kill your wives. We will kill your babies. We will kill your sons, your fathers and your brothers.
We will kill every one of you if terrorist attacks continue over europe.
Pass the word.

Don't worry.
Hopefully you'll be taken out of your misery soon enough.
Can't wait to exterminate some cockroaches when you mudskins finally chimp out

say what you want about race/nationality but it takes a special kind of subhuman fuck to murder kids

their skin should be slowly flayed off of their bodies

I still don't care about dead shitskins. You'll have to do better than killing some Swedish degenerates to get my attention.

3 Swedes died? That's pretty tragic.

nonwhite mudshits getting slaughtered benefits mankind though

The kids were killed by Sunni Muslims fighting the secular Assad, so why point the finger at us? It's not our religion and most of us support Assad.

Fucking rare thank you

Meme magic works

Can we double that by posting twice?

>do you understand now why terror attacks keep happen you westerner piece of shit?

media tells me it happened because we were AFRAID it would happen....

It's up to you to mourn your own. Not people from a different tribe.

just go to /sg/ if you want westerners mourning over dead snadnigs

>turk loves Syrians
You're not fooling anyone, Ataturk. Your country has been used as a base and a port of entry into Syria since day one, by those very terrorists you now are bemoaning. The only people that support SAA are Syrian patriots and Sup Forums-/sg/.

What am i supposed to do in your honest opinion you fucking insect? Write a poem? Or maybe go down there to shitholistan myself and tend to the wounded?

You can make ten more bataclans no one will fucking care. The only way for it to stop is to kill more muslims which i already wholeheartedly support. Me not caring is in your best interest.

>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39613313
>She said it was not clear how the vehicle could have reached the area without government permission.
>But there is also no evidence that rebels were involved in the attack, as the government claims.
>It would not be in the rebels' interest, our correspondent says, as they were waiting for their own supporters to be evacuated from the other towns.

>Assad Secular
Nice meme

t. alex

Well yeah I mean who cares when insects die

Why can't people like you die in terrorist attacks?

Why are you posting frogs on the internet while your people are dying? Fight them you weak man. Why is it whenever there's an conflict in the middle east there are thousands of refugees? We're not your babysitters handle your problems.

>shitskins kill shitskins
if you shit on shit then who cares?
>shitskins kill whites
if you shit on the cat your parents are going to get pissed.

>hurrr look how edgy I am guys durrrrrr why isn't anyone looking