Why are American so fat and disgusting looking? Why don't they make it illegal to be fat like Japan

Why are American so fat and disgusting looking? Why don't they make it illegal to be fat like Japan.

デブな日本人もいるだろうが。

Sumo

i seriously wouldnt care if we genocided fat people

I don't see people that look like that very often. Maybe one or two times a month.

their economy depends on it.

! The fat guy strangler!

Make him real!

b-but my mom is fat

(((McDonalds)))

I've never seen people like these in person.
And, I live in Texas.
The most utterly obese people I see are:
1) always women
2) almost always black or hispanic.

I see this shit every day. Those pics aren't memes. That's how it really is.

gtfo to 2ch

Obesity makes you reliant on the (((system)))

Why do Japanese feel the need to fuck octopuses and have 30 guys jack off on a woman?

We need fascism.
PE was great at the time, everyone had strong arms and sculpted six packs

proxy fag

>I see this shit every day. Those pics aren't memes. That's how it really is.

You need to stop shopping at Wal-Mart. Try shopping at Meijer or Aldi instead. Aldi has a huge selection of European products that fatties can't eat.

tfw half those photos are from UK

there is food fatties cant eat?

Bullshit. I lived in TX for 8 years and I saw people like this on a daily basis when I worked at a grocery store. This was in a 90% white area too. Even their kids were morbidly obese.
Now I live in Colorado and I rarely see extremely fat people.

>▶
Yeah, anything that's healthy and isn't fake and loaded with empty carbs and sugar. Their taste buds can't handle it.

Nonsense. Other than the two in the bottom left, where I can't see anything obvious, there's evidence that rules out Britain in every other photo.

You fat cunt.

hahahahha amerifats are soo fat hahahahaha. MUH FREEDOMSS

>Japan #1 imperialistic world power
>every nation will bow to Japan!
Hiroshima
Nagasaki
>Heyro Kitteh, Meow. :3

where do you live? because they are literally everywhere

Because they need mo money for dem phones and Yakuza is always willing to provide.

I've lived in the USA all my life and have never seen the fat people on scooters thing. maybe this is a southern thing?

Because we would all lose our jobs since most of us work in fast food.

You are full of shit

I've been seeing less and less in recent years. Probably due to a decline in soda consumption.

we will spare your mom.

Who knew Wall-E was a fucking documentary

it's a southern thing.

The immigrants made them do it, can't you see? It's the media brainwashing them. Otherwise all those fatty poopoos would be ripped Aryan warriors and scientists with 160 Intelligence Quotients. It's in the DNA.

This isn't as common in Texas as it is in its neighboring states. Texas is going the way of California: white trash being replaced with Mexicans. Especially evident in Dallas and Houston.

what the fuck? why would they do that?

I meant this figure. So many foreskins...I wonder what they do with them?

Wouldn't obesity start to go down in the place it originally blew up?

I live in OKC and lately there's been a huge increase in weight loss including myself

Muslims and Jews.

Or an increase in obese fucks finally keeling over and dying.

>watching top gear USA special
>even hammond is taller than 90% of the americans
>literally all of them are fat and half are black

Is it at least 20% jewish? Do their jewish masters cut their 4skin off to enslave them?

JEWED

I live in Kentucky and I rarely see this level of obesity. I might see one in Wal-Mart every so often. But everywhere else I go i don't see it. This shit is gay. Fuck you op. We should've dropped more then 2 on your fucking asses.

This is you.

this is you - ((((((56%)))))))

>t. 56%

Why Is it difficult for American to stop eating when full?

>Amerfiat BTFO by based chink
>Muh nukes
Almost as pathetic as my politicians

Just my personal experience. Averages in a state as large (and nonwhite) as Texas don't tell you very much.

Hahahaha that bottom right one. Yes its absolutely true. I want to move to japan because i cant find skinny girls where i live. Contrary to popular belief beggers can be choosers.

I think its pretty funny how they larp wall-e.

He voted for hillary.

That's not true in hawaii.

>Aldi for healthy food?
I tried Aldi when they first came to my area and it was all cheap shit, like someone was emptying out a warehouse of the last dregs of super-discount, sub-quality junk. Haven't been back.

In some city's all there is is food and nothing else better to do then eat