Blacks are going wild on Twitter over this sign from a club called the rusty tavern in Statesboro Georgia

Blacks are going wild on Twitter over this sign from a club called the rusty tavern in Statesboro Georgia

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaxxP/status/853421315906318337
youtu.be/Wl7vek6SD3s
youtu.be/15z3MU3Zel8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link the twitter posts

That which stings most is the most true

>no male earrongs
Are the fags upset too?

I caught it early on, was posted 2 hours ago but it's spreading across black Twitter

twitter.com/LaxxP/status/853421315906318337

What hashtag or phrase are they using?

NO NIGGERS PLEASE

But it doesn't say anything about race or skin color lol

niggers just mad that they can't nig

>He goes to clubs

>sleepware
I can see why. Another good catch by our 140 IQ spelling bee KANGS.

>no skull caps
what do they mean?

Niggras know it's true

>Blacks are going wild
whoa

Is... is this the power of KANGS?

A sign that says no niggers, without saying no niggers.

>no plain t-shirts
What?

Niggers.

One or more of these would block out me and my circle too. We're white. Fuck their victim complex.

>what do they mean?

Kinda like a bigger yarmaluke. Fits tightly and usually just looks like pantyhose stretched over their heads.

>No Plain T-Shirts
I can agree with everything else, but this just seems out of place.

I go to college in Statesboro and I've never even heard of this place. So it must be pretty damn small and probably in the down town area.

"No Skull Caps" is racist against Blacks, Nazis, and Jews.

Technically a plain white t-shirt is underwear so...

I don't understand. black people know they can wear whatever they want, right? They don't HAVE to wear a hoodie

Its a way of saying they want you to dress up without having to get in an argument about what constitutes a t-shirt. A button down is fine, one of those faggy Ed Hardy shirts is ok, a henly is fine, but if you come in with a plain white T they're going to toss you.

>no camo

Do southern nogs do this?

What about a normal sized plain black T? It's a very standard white man look

They should've said "no oversized plan white tshirts"

The only movie theater I will go to has the same rules.

Another nigger thing.

This club is trying to class up the place. Niggers who roll around in white Ts are almost always up to no good, selling drugs, etc.

Here's an educational video.
youtu.be/Wl7vek6SD3s

They're talking about giant white nigger t-shirts.

Once you start allowing solid colors in t-shirts you're on the road to having people representing.

I read this to be against bikers

>Georgia
>one of the most nigger infested states
>niggers going wild

Color me surprised...

Quads confirm, praise Kek!

>Do southern nogs do this?

Yes, but only the most urban of street-dwellers. The ones farthest from any sort of woods.

now my impression is more of a mexican gang look

>either way

Looks like a reputable establishment.

I wish we could just put up simple "no Blacks allowed" signs.

Just change your clothes you can go in. It's purely clothing based prejudice. Nothing to do with ethnicity.

Like every nigger dresses like 2bit thug from the hood? They themselves have pretty bigoted view of themselves. What can you expect, they're niggers.

>no hoodies

I'm the most vanilla mayo on white bread motherfucker that ever lived and I wear hoodies all the time. What gives?

>private business has a dress code
>niggers on twitter lose their shit
ship these fucking retards back to africa already so the africans can genocide these genetic abominations, racemixing will always be a mistake

lel

Is that hard for you to wear a proper collared shirt?

All niggers do this user,
Camo wear is fashionable again (like 70s rock or 90s hiphop).
Niggers believe in being fashionable.

H&M, Forever21, etc
Male section is all olive green or camo.

It's anti-gangs.

the power & light district - which is bars, clubs and restaurants downtown in Kansas City MO - used to have the same rules.

nignogs chimped out when they were posted several years back as well, and even sued the owners who eventually changed them.

Whitey's insecurity is showing

Brothas going in the bar and taking all the white girls home every night so whitey gotta make some bullshit rules to keep black men out

Jokes on the owners. When white girls realize no black men will be in the bar they'll leave too. So white bois can have their tiny sausage party in the tavern all they want

youtu.be/15z3MU3Zel8

I linked the wrong song that's entirely about white T-shirts.

Listen to the lyrics, rapping is hard.

They're trying to cover all bases.

Say what you will but urban culture is dope

I guess they dont understand that 20 nogs with their white ham beast outside listening to music and smoking weed in the parking lot might as well say "No crackers please".

Female royalty sometimes wore their bodyguards uniform as a joke. They didn't like that.

Why is one girl coming out of his ass?

>no skull caps

oy vey

kek

I'm not a nog and unironically like olive and camo

You're that one LARPing asian who used the term "House nergo".

I grew up in Atlanta. Its a nog infested shit hole run by an elite group of liberal gays. Daily whitey gets killed for literally nothing. Its kind of like South Africa in some areas. Every 10 years the Atlanta metro areas grows in a 10 mile radius as whites push further and further back abandoning their infrastructure to the beast of the field.

If you wear hoodies in public you need to throw out your wardrobe. If was like you a few years ago, still dressing for highschool -07. Then i realized i look like a fucking idiot and stopped dressing like a kid. Hoodies are so out and stupid man. Think objectively about wtf youre wearing.

They forgt to add "no children". That's a really important and effective way to keep hoodrats away.

Hoodies are still worn a lot in the Balkans, depends on where you are. I got a plain wine-colored one, that suits me just fine.

> No plain T-shirts

There's signs like this at all the bars and clubs I go to so what's the problem?

>no plain t-shirts
Wut?

Kansas City club had similar dress code with similar unironic reaction. They cucked out in the end. New dress code..."You can wear anything as long as you don't wear black underneath it"

What is urban wear in that context?

Are desert storm pants and a t-shirt urban wear?

Nothing like niggers self-incriminating themselves.

>sleepware

Gang colors.
White tee also means you're slinging coke.

This exact dress code is on the door of pretty much every bar in Athens, GA and no one bats an eye. No degenerates allowed

the beauty of this is that it isn't enforced for white people.

>Every 10 years the Atlanta metro areas grows in a 10 mile radius as whites push further and further back

Same with St. Louis.

>born early 80s and lived in St. Charles
>got too black, moved west to St. Peters
>started getting black, moved to O'fallon
>soon as my parents started seeing remotely-thug blacks, they moved again
>in Wentzville now

This town is about 100k people and pure white-flight. It's a suburb and strip-mall covered mess filled with giant SUV driving soccer mom cunts, but there's plenty of guns and very little crime. White faces everywhere you go.

I'm living near Plano TX now, and pay extra just to live near the richer people.

Buckhead was fine

>If was like you a few years ago, still dressing for highschool -07

I think you should have some more evening drinks you fucking alcoholic

Based Georgia. Just needs to add no non-whites or faggots

Oh hey mike, Still not selling any artwork huh?

fuck. i like wearing camo though. and hoodies. and sunglasses.

>Leib-Musaren
LOL,
Der 1488th leib-acaben

Sup KC bro

Posting from independence

They just want people to dress like a normal human being now.

Also from the looks of things, tons of bad apples ruined the privilege of wearing those things anyways.

Thats homo HQ of course they kept it nice. Its like Cape Town.

"urban" is codeword for nigger

>No sunglasses
>No camo

Very anti white

>leaf

>tfw read skull caps as as skull cups

Don't live in Midtown then. Buckhead and Brookhaven are breddy nice

but it doesnt say that

the real irony here is atlanta niggers like "Outkast" started the modern trend of black dudes dressing like 1920s golfers.

Sounds like a classy place. And safe.

Then don't try to enter the private business.

Why beat around the bush? Just say no niggers allowed

It's private property. Fuck off if you don't like it.

quad blue mana cost
quad didgits
chekd

Banning skull cups is asking for trouble.

I grew up there and at least around that time most people were good god fearing, gay hatin conservativives.

>no shorts past knees

This one confuses me, what

I worked as a bouncer at a nice club for 2 years, we had a similar dress code, and this is in commiefornia, nobody wants a bunch of ghetto looking negros hanging out in their place it doesn't matter where, we never hung a sign, but we would just tell people at the door whether or not they could come in, sometimes it led to fights, but when you're backed up by 18 other large men, and cops, and you all have tasers, you don't really give a shit.

Theres less laws here than rules to enter that establishment, they would not be receiving any of my currency i can tell you

They don't want Kevin Smith to show up.

Aka no board shorts