The list goes on forever

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/topics/37/europes-migrant-crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Your god is the Demiurge.

The Chief Archon is the First Ruler.

But he is not the All.

Fellow merchant here -- please, let us work together to remove kebab. Kill the leftist MSM/hollywood/DNC jews as you please tho..

no would Gas tho

How many times are you going to make this thread today?

yes

normal jews are fucking great, it's only the (((bankers))) that are bad

You already posted this thread like 4 hours ago. Shoo.

>Friendly towards Christian

Do you even?

imagine if this chick made dom videos

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for cleaning up the record

Fuck off JIDF

Gas all jews let the Arabs rip apart Israel.

false
false
false
false
false
I'll give you that
only true because his daughter is a convert
>protecting stolen land
(((they))) (((the cia)))
false
false
false
false

Tiamat was the all when there was nothing

Fuck you Shlomo
We're not falling for your false flag
God bless Serbia

meh. They're overwhelmingly pro-banker, pro-cultural Marxism politically speaking. If even around half of them weren't, you may have had a point tho.

Tiamat was a planet between Mars and Jupiter and all that remains of it now is the Asteroid Belt.

One of the gods was linked to Tiamat.

But Marduk destroyed it.

>90% of all scientists are Jewish

Stopped reading there

>only true because his daughter is a convert

Every one of his kids is either married to a Jew or is ethnically Jewish, except Barron. I don't have any problem with them, and I like his family. This just surprised me.

(((social scientists))) right

>good with the Russians
Top kek
You assholes killed over 10 million in the Holodomor.

Fuck. OFF. JIDF, you annoying cunts.

I unironically agree OP. Also there is nothing wrong with being Jewish!

wait we accept jews as our slave masters?? wtf you do no the more sand skins they kill in israel the more leave for europe and white nations you are 100% a jidf operative cunt

lol the jews are the master race

don't you know they rule the world? Why the fuck would they ally with the decadent white people?

Problem with jews is not their intellects, it's that they can't be trusted. My country is full of media jews for example, pushing for multiculture and other degeneracy. I never did anything to a jew, and nor did 99.9% of others. It's never to late though, I suppose.

Also, their women is not hot. The average israeli looks like if someone took a scandinavian woman, beat her to a pulp, and then shit in her face.

>accept anti-whites as allies
That's retarded

>post jewish women to trigger nazis

this thead

say that again

Jews master-race, get triggered white subhumans

>hot women
only those who are mixed with central Europeans are hot. Basically you just find central Euros hot as pure Semitic jews looks like shit.

>Mostly white
again only the mixed race jews of central Europe.

>Friendly towards Christians
when out numbered.

>Successful economy advisors to many Empires in history
yes the kike is a eternal merchant.

>Good with the Russians
??? no.

>Smashed shitskin alliance in the 6 days war
incorrect. They only succeeded because of insane amount of support from western powers (USA).

>Protecting Jerusalem from muzzies
who cares?

>patriotic and nationalistic
nope. Jews are protective of their group and tribe. They are not patriotic or nationalistic.

>strong military
the jew tend to be physically weak compared to unmixed Euros. They make up for this with higher IQ.

>high family values
I agree.

>high IQ
no doubt.

factually wrong. Jews are over represented indeed but mostly in after the 1950s after the US became the central western hub of science. Beforehand jews did well but did not make up such an insane %.

>Accept Jews as allies
individually jews can indeed be allies. However as a single group they tend to vote and push for policies that seek to destroy my nation, people and culture.

(you)

A short man? Where is her waist?

>being this retarded

>accept people who want you dead as allies
No Moishe. We've been over this. If you want white allies, you gotta give white nations back to whites. Failing that, we're going to ensure that everyone dies together in a big homo fireball.

>Accept Jews as allies

We might consider if/after they stop destabilizing the middle east and flooding europe with people who don't belong here

>Friendly towards Christians

whaaaat?

Even if 90% of scientists were Jewish, that would only make me more skeptical of all the "research" propaganda being shoved down our throats

90% of all scientists are Jewish?

Odd statement when you start thinking about Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Russian and other nations not having any Jewish Scientists in their employ.

A Jew is similar to a horse. You have it because you need it, or because you enjoy it. The common man doesn't need a horse, but that Jew horse, it is persistent, and sneaky. I don't want to kill the Jew horse, but I don't want a horse hanging around pissing and shitting everywhere. We tried to set the Jew horse loose in it's natural habitat, but the neighbors breed camels and have a considerable hate toward the Jew horse and it's advantages over the camel. Poor Jew horse.... poor jew horse

Jenia Cox

>flooding europe with people who don't belong here

Why do these jews think its a problem too then?

gatestoneinstitute.org/topics/37/europes-migrant-crisis

This is a zionist as fuck organization and all the articles about europe migration are about how fucked up it is.

>Accept your primary enemies as your allies
Smart thinking there Shlomo.

id rather have jews as an ally than dirty fucking sand niggers you ignoramus please rethink life

>90 gorillion percent of scientists
they do run publications and inject a huge amount of bias into sciences

Even though they are secretly trying to exterminate your people behind your back? There can be no reasoning with jews, the sooner people understand that jews are just sneakier muzzies, the better.

>jews
>allies

Really cure Jewish girl.

NO PEDO

This is my favorite Jew

>>high IQ
High average because their economic status is skewed way on the high income end.
% of all scientists are Jewish
Because they hire themselves up like a mafia. Their racist nepotism is a reason to oppose them.
>>high family values
Only for themselves.
>>strong military
That they will use to expand and force refugees into Europe with.
>>patriotic and nationalistic
Only for themselves, they strongly oppose this value for whites.
>>hot women
It's literally illegal to marry them in Israel and most workers have to sign no sex contracts. So they are permanently off limits.
>>Trump loves Israel
Fuck Trump for helping them in wars that have no benefit whatsoever for the US or our race.
>>Protecting Jerusalem from muzzies
Except for the Dome of the Rock on the temple mount. Jews are atheists and only use religion to pasicy enemies.
>>Smashed shitskin alliance in the 6 days war
Through subversion of the UK and western nations by putting zionists in key positions in our governments and working together. It's literally and blatantly what we should hate them for and they already do it.
>>Good with the Russians
*Use Russians as a generic scapegoat/villian in the US media. They actually publish how evil a Republican is just because he has contact wiht a Russian ambassador as part of his job.
>>Successful economy advisors to many Empires in history
By ripping off the US federal reserve and forcing Germany, US, UK, and many others to give them tens of billions each every year. Any one of which was more than the money Greece needed and we all considered bailing them out to be unacceptable. But giving 10x that to Israel for... nothing, that's good goy. What a strong economy we gave them, I mean that they have. Don't question it.
>>Friendly towards Christians
Literlaly have laws to restrict Christian immigration and growth.
>>Mostly white
*Mostly Ashkenazi Jew
>The list goes on forever
There is no benefit to helping them. Do so at your own peril.

for fogot
>long nose

Yeah no problem with this, imagine the world if we won.

Sup Forums famous God tier Jewess Jordyn Jones.

Dude what planet are you fucking on?

wtf i love jews now.

Cute little Russian Jewish girl.

NO PEDO

Jewess designated "Bunnyfu" by Sup Forums board Sup Forums

NO FUCK OFF, ALL JEWS ARE BAD, IF YOU LOVE ANY KIND OF JEW, YOU ARE A THE_DONALD REDDITOR FUCK OFF

"Jews look all the same" - and idiot

Jews have wonderful diversity, just like white people. Jews and Whites make natural allies against the nigger, Asian hordes, and Musselmen.

fpbp

being an ally to the jew means being fucked in the ass

can't abridge the Gidge

"Jews are Arab, Jews are Semites!" - and idiot again

Jews do apparently have Reptilian gene. I know this from lots of time looking at Jewess. Arab don't. Semite don't. There is nothing lizardy about them except the crypto Jews among them.

One can see the Reptilian gene if one look hard enough.

>my ignorant opinion is just as good as all the "research"
What-everrr, Cletus.

Fucking jew get the fuck off Sup Forums

I wanna impregnate my Jew high school crush. We were meant to be. S-should I do Sup Forums?

>Serbia being a kike lover again

because every time Europeans give you kikes a chance you fuck shit up, and try to make us accept diversity.

>>Successful economy advisors to many Empires in history
Shlomo, I......