Whites are superior and blacks are stupid welfare parasites

>whites are superior and blacks are stupid welfare parasites

Umm no honey,

Sage

nice one

I have no problem with welfare for whites, in a white country. They are, quite literally, what welfare was designed for: to help fellow white people in need. It's the welfare that gets used by illegal immigrants, or even legal immigrants from brown countries that i have a problem with. They come here JUST for the welfare.

>Talking about food stamp recipients
>Brings up statistic about violent crime

r u challenged?

>USA
>White country
>"white americans"
>White

What the fuck kind of point is that? You just argued that food stamps reduce violent crime.

saged

lmao

>tfw having just 5% democrats and/or .78% minorities can ruin a county

Sad.

>literally an anecdote

fpbp

I don't think the statistic is suppose to combat the statement that republicans ruin communities (because they do) as much as it is trying to make the statement that poverty doesn't mean more violent crimes, and that blacks have no excuses.

kentucky is mostly white, that's the point

*yawns*

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitposting

Thanks for cleaning up the record

I never said that because the social safety net is for everyone. The thing about Kentucky is that it's a shit hole with no jobs. That area is so depressed that people can't even save up enough money to move out of that cesspool.

The things about blacks is that they don't want to work even if there is a job available. I know plenty of hard working black people. Realistically only about 70% of black people are niggers so they're not all bad, just be careful.

>Highest rate
That probably means there's 6 people in the county and 3 are on food stamps.

What's the violent crime rate there?
>crime is about access to muh resources not genetics
BTFO/saged.

google owsley county population, 4654.

What's the crime rate?

Sup Forums is full of retards on food stamps. I'm so tired of supporting these people

kekd hard.

trash

But wait - Bernie told us that whites can't be poor, and Occupy Democrats are Bernie supporters. So which is it? Can't have it both ways.

How do you think it feels to support a few hundred thousand immigrants?

Boom, sage