Doggo is back !

Hey jews,

Just to keep you faggots updated, the muslim that attacked my pupper dropped his charges, so he's back, freed from the police kennel !

I got so drunk to celebrate, happy easter to all of ye

Time to sleep now

Congrats french user for getting your dog bro back

HELLO YEA DOGGOS. Are the jack russel?

One of them is mixed Jack-Griffon, the one that got attacked is mixed Fox-, Griffon

Joly shit I'm so fucking drunk

who cares about your dog?
you really think Sup Forums is your blog

Fuck you ye fucking cunny, people told me to keep them updated so I keep them updated.

dogs are political

IT'S AN EASTER MIRACLE!

I was hopping you'd come back to keep us updated!

They hate Muslims as much as I do now it seems! When I got him back I got to talk to one of the attacker's friend that explained he dropped the charges, he kept growling at him as if he was to attack him with a stick once more.

ANYWAY, sleep now, godspeed faggots

Praise man cheers and such happy thoughts

D O G G O

Congrats Bro.

>the little pupper hiding behind the dogger
I hope to god you give them both love.

what happened? didnt see your threads

I am glad mate,
happy Easter

I do, one of them is still a puppy so he hides himself to sleep.

I laid down but I feel like puking my joy all over the place. Do you guys celebrzte easter in Sweden?

What happened? I haven't been here in a while

Congratulations mate! Happy Easter!

Police took of my dog After he bit some Muslim guy from a group that was adsaulting him with sticks, fucked up his leg pretty bad"it seems'.

Almost a week they kept him, while I was calling the local PETA for help. Seems they did give phonecalls, so, all is well

Ofcourse. We're not 60% yet.

ahahah lmao, was it jack russel or big one?

Shit was legit worried about your poor doggo, glad he's ok.

it makes me really happy that muslims are terrified of dogs, since white men love them so

Big one, I was trying to get the Jack to play when it happened

Yeah he's totally fine, some policeman said he was nice and quiet during the whole procedure but some cries, they gave him a shower before giving him back to me

Good shit.

i fucking care about his god, you turbo-nigger

PETA is a shit organization but better then nothing if you were out of options. Glad you got your dog back. Fucking Muslims, I grow to despise them more and more every day. I'm glad we don't have such loose immigration policies here.

Yeah I'm fucking sick of this country, i'd like to emigrate to the USA but the procédure is fucking hard to get through

hi guys my rat is berry sick please lend good vibes

Thanks for the update.

>be not afraid.

me too user

(you)

sending best vibes

Based doggo
What caused the fly attractant to drop charges?

Probably the"pulled strings" from the SPA manager I met. Either that or the fact fucker was on probation

Why are ratttes so? cute

hello
rato

I remember your thread! Well done! Get revenge though.

Come home Frenchie, we need you.

You've got a good pupper, poor thing must've been terrorized after a week in whatever shithole they keep the dogs in.

That is "not" planned

I gotcha...

Kek
Vive le chien!

I'd glagly do that but my only chance is to marry an american girl or USA to bring back sponsorship

troll muslims lay pranks on them

Yeah that is your best bet actually. My boyfriend's from Europe, he stole my virginity and we've been keeping a steady LDR for a while that will eventually lead to our marriage. Good luck, just start interacting with Americans online without specifically asking for a relationship upfront, get to know someone of the opposite sex and they'll fall for you.

ty he looks old n pathetic like that rato
fluffy
snuggly
munchie
little

Sad part is I dont really now where to meet americans but on Sup Forums that is full of degenerates.

I should plan a trip there someday

Congrats bro. Glad you got your dog back for Easter.

This is officially a doggo rate thread

Rate

4/10 for capacity to breathe - better than a pug worse than everything else.

Rate please

Glad to hear it mate. Hope you and your pup have a good Easter.

Also good luck with the election.

cute. rate mine. This picture is the oldest thing we have of her, an entire year ago.

8/10 love bulldogs, minus 2 points for the wear

Rate, with cropped ex

8/10 my dad had one the spitting image of the closest who was a fantastic truck dog for 15 years. Never pissed in the cab and always asked to be let out to go toilet - used to share his beers with it.

The breath problems are genetic lamentably.
But with exercise every day and well proportionate food he is extremely energetic and healthy for his age. Is almost like a miracle says my veterinary,

I had one like yours. Don't really like them, had to wash them constantly but great companions 6/10

extra good doggos coming through

Your dog's a cutie too

Special occasion, I usually never put clothes on him, not even collar.

yours looks nice 8/10

Truly an Easter miracle. Sleep tight doggo

8/10 love everything that looks like a golden terrier or labrador.

9/10 super cute!

I would give beggin strips to all of these doggers :)

Mine is a half Aussie Blue cattle , half Irish wolfhound. pic related

Due to her smaller stature she doesn't have the congenital heart defects and arthritis issues that plague the wolfhounds and will live at least 10 -12 years or longer. She is very quiet only barks at strangers if they come through the front gates and more hound than bluey in that she is a hearth dog. Got her off a farmer who is trying to make a new breed that is basically an Aussie version of wolfhounds to chase down and kill wild cats/dingos feral dogs.

heres my rato being squished by my rato

How do you get a dog to drink beer?
For fun i held the bottle up to one of my dogs and they just sniff, and then pull back their heads in disgust.