en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is risen brother!

I'll drink to that

Yo what?
When did the Second Coming happen?

CHRIST IS RISEN!!!!

People don't cone back to life, retard.
The Second Coming is a bit of a misnomer since he supposedly came back and talked to some people right after he ressed. Should be Final Cumming.

pics or it didn't happen.

Buddha is alive.
Mohamed is a goat fucking pedophile
none of the other people you've mentioned ever made the bold claim that they would bring themselves back from the dead.

bump

so the world is still shit...ive been trying to figure this out all day, so whats the point of all this? the world is a terrible place...maybe nuclear holocaust is the equivalent to to the modern day great flood...it just sucks and pisses me off the only people with arks are the same ones who
are doing all the most evil things any way..why do they get to survive?

Newly saved here. 2 years ago I would of laughed at you, had God not spoken to me himself. Glory to Lord Christ, thank you for giving me purpose.

What happened?

Amen

God has a purpose for you user. The world was not shit upon its creation. Man made it this way, now man must transform it. You must be a leader no matter how small your role may be. Read the word and listen and it will become clear. Let God show you the way.

>tfw you're not deluded enough to enjoy blissful ignorance
;-;

Happy Jews eternally BTFO Sup Forums!

Worshipping Abraxas over here.

Elaborate?

Amen.

Shadilay my brother!

>"But is it you, Master, the same Lion of God? Are you wearing a body like the one I buried beneath the cruel Puri sands?"

>"Yes, my child, I am the same. This is a flesh and blood body. Though I see it as ethereal, to your sight it is physical. From the cosmic atoms I created an entirely new body, exactly like that cosmic-dream physical body which you laid beneath the dream-sands at Puri in your dream-world. I am in truth resurrected-not on earth but on an astral planet. Its inhabitants are better able than earthly humanity to meet my lofty standards. There you and your exalted loved ones shall someday come to be with me."

Christ lives, as do many Saints in God

DOESN'T EXISTS LOL!

He told me that the church of Satan would be formed very soon, with in 2 years. It'll stop the war, for the most part, in the middle East. It'll be formed by heads of isreal, Saudi Arabia, and the pope. The antichrist will reveal himself at that time. He said the holy trinity is The Father; Judaism, the Son; Christianity, the Holy Spirit; Islam.

that's mighty spoopy alright

Yes, but your forgetting that christ is fully human and divine with no undivison and is fully united. That is why they say god became man so that man could become bearer of the spirt. Christianity is the only religon where the idea of god man who dies for mankind even the unbeliever to have fullnes of truth and enternal life. Christos voskrese

The world WAS shit before man

Why the fuck would God create such a harsh nature? Nature is literally kill or be killed. why did it have to be that way?

Bring sources, christ did exist stop going to middle men who agree wi th your basis and pick up the historians who do write of him. Do the homework. I recommend the tewlive Ceasars

Wouldn't that prove that christ goes against how the world is and how human beings allow it to be?

Did that give you chills? I wept when God revealed it to me. I had been an atheist for 23 so you could imagine the shock.

The bible buddy.

Human beings don't "allow" the savagery of nature, that's a condition God established

Look, I'm a theist, and I'm trying HARD to accept Christ and solidify my faith, I've even had very demonic dreams trying to stop me every time I get close to Christ that convince me I'm pissing off Satan, but some of the conditions of the world independent of man's choices just make it hard for me to believe in a loving God.

GET FUCKED MUHAMMAD SAND NIGGERS & JEWS!! JESUS IS ALIVE

Joseph Smith (PBUH) is the servant of Christ you dumb queer

I had been an atheist for ten years ever since my parents forced me to attend their Baptist church

Now I found God again. It is a miracle

He is risen indeed!

Praise be to Jesus!

Halleluja, brothers.

Have a blessed Easter.

>Now I found God again. It is a miracle

I'll show you another miracle user: Jesus said to his disciples he would be back with the kingdom before they finished preaching to all the towns of Israel.

I'm sure you understand that something is not right here.

Like a failed prophet or something.

Wanna hear about my God, Abraxas?

Cool story bro. Jesus' stories are as real as Muhammad's stories.

Christ is risen!! Praise God! Christ is the King of Peace!

Wow, that's some edgy material brah!

God is good. Praise be to the Father most high who sent his only son to be put low in our place that we may be forgiven through him and know eternal life

>The Pope is evil

>Islam is holy

Are you sure that this was God talking to you?

Chills is an overstatement, but it's spoopy. I, too, have experienced some pretty dazzling religious visions and whatnot - perhaps otherwise there would be more of a reaction. Still spoopy though.

Roaches want to degrade everything holy with their dirt prophet satan

(((Christianity)))

You don't understand. I actually read what the historians said. I went beyond Dawkin and Harris and I found God. It wasn't like the bs I heard on I Love Atheism some Amazing Atheist nonsense

The historical evidence warrants that Jesus exist and the apostles weren't hallucinating or lying

Jesus Christ: the original respawn abuser.

I see you don't know much about religions.
Gods and profets are not dead.

Then again, in christianity no one but 1 person is in heaven.

Siddhartha Guatama very clearly stated several times that he is not a god.

not sure why everyone always tries to shit on buddhism when it's actually closest to the typical user's beliefs when you really read into it.

Let me guess, another edgy dirt kissing pagan?

Amen, Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on us sinners!

You don't understand either, the prophecy is failed, you're doomed and fell in the hands of the demiurge.

Jesus made a prophecy in the bible that failed.

You cunts do realize there is literally no evidence to prove jesus rose back to life , or that he was the son of god or any of the stuff in the bible is real right? I mean its thousands of years old . You can only have faith in christ but thats like believing you can fly and jump off a building, you still die. Also i dont understand the point even if he saved our souls were still damned to life which is obviously not in his control so ?

Jesus did come back, very swiftly as he promised. Even before his death, he stated the kingdom of heaven was within, and not something that could be pointed out in time and space. His teachings have been poorly understood - doesn't make them false as such.

I'm 99% sure the Abraxas you speak of is an abstraction that serves your arrogance and keeps you from the real mysteries. Might be wrong though. Still, funny you should pick up a trivial deity some follower of Jesus preached about.

Upvoted my friend!

>I'm 99% sure the Abraxas you speak of is

Is whom gave me gnosis.

>Jesus did come back
Cut that shit, he was supposed to come with the kingdom and heaven and the vengeance and the reward.

If it failed, why is the tomb empty?

Before and after Jesus lot's of people have been granted the status of a living god. Jesus is not an exception.
These gods also made miracles. So Jesus really not the first or last at this also.

But what is exceptional: my god has chosen members of another religion to be his people. So obey gods chosen people.
Christians must obey jews.
Amazingly like in tora

Not him, but in the context of what Jesus taught about serving God in spirit and common priesthood, the Pope is the closest thing to an antichrist I can think of. Jesus taught of giving up worldly titles and occupations and striving for spirit; the catholic faith is a power structure that seems to categorically go against what Jesus taught.

Islam venerates Jesus as a prophet.

>God
lmao, he either doesn't exist or he does and is evil.

Absolutely. Mohamed was a prophet of God, he how ever didn't feel worthy to be in the presence of God so he said it was the archangel Gabriel who spoke to him in the cave and not Christ.

Alleged tomb

>If it failed

What do you mean "if"

I don't see judgement day arriving little before all jews got to know about jesus, which is what says there.

Failed, because it is the book of the demiurge.

post proofs

>The Pope is like an antichrist

>Islam venerates Jesus

Either b8 or a misplaced Mohamed.

Isn't Abraxas supposed to be an abstraction that goes beyond all dualism and personality?

I'm just saying, it is stated in various sources he appeared risen to many people after his death. To me, that counts as the second coming. Again, the kingdom he speaks of is not something physical. Repeatedly he says the physical realm is under the domain of Satan, whom the gnostics called the demiurge; and that the kingdom of his Father is in spirit, and within.

Mohamed was a false prophet, he spoke to Satan not Gabriel.

I'd be less than surprised if the church pushes their dumb fairytale to keep people dumb about actual Knowledge. Same for the kikes and their materialistic worship

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Praise be the risen Christ!

My prophet isn't here yet...ill wait while you LARP

This is misinformed. Jesus speaks very plainly against the Jews. Before him there was the old alliance between man and God that was strictly rule-bound. After Jesus showed the way, there is something called the new alliance, in which there are no strict rules except to unconditionally abandon hatred and love thy fellow man. For the pure all things are pure, and all that.

>To me, that counts as the second coming.

Yes, which as I said, failed on biblical terms.

We don't call the demiurge satan, we call yhwh the demiurge, yes, yhwh.

I'm here my child

Nah mate. I'm an atheist -> buddhist ->theosophist -> hindu -> hermetist -> kabbalist -> satanist -> orthodox christian. I've done my research and went about my search.

Jesus is the coolest man who ever lived and he does live! Save us Oh Lord, we know not what we do.

Plot twist

I'm actually muslim

Alive, alive, alive for evermore, Jesus is alive!

It is his tomb

I saw it with my own eyes

No one knows when it comes

So what is the problem?

Threadly reminder that Jesus is an avatar of Buddha

You misunderstand. Jesus calls Jews the servants of Satan, and calls Satan the ruler of this world.

Gnostics (the little i know of them - just now reading through the Qumran scrolls for the first time) seem to identify the ruler of physical realm as the Demiurge.

Not trying to spark a fight here, just saying.

>Claims to be Orthodox Christian

>Disavows the Patriarch of Rome

>Sings the praises of the Satanic cult that is Islam

Bull fucking shit

True enough, as a Christian I am highly unorthodox and officially not a member of any church, nor do I intent to be. Just it's a label that most closely describes my current practice and belief.

>You misunderstand.
No, I don't yhvh is the demiurge, we aren't twin religions, we oppose what you call your deity.

What do you think I call my Deity? I'm equally comfortable with Shaiva worship as I am with orthodox stuff. I recognize that the one true God is unknown, and different aspects of him are revealed through different cultures and times. I worship the Deus Incognito that is behind all appearance, so I hardly think you oppose my deity.

Christos Anesti!

I thought you worshipped yhvh

No, satans biggest down fall was his ego, had it been him that spoke to Mohamed he would have told who he was.

A L L E L U J A H
Praise to the one true and living God!
Happy Easter to all the world!

>Implying Satan doesn't lie

>I recognize that the one true God is unknown

So you're a gnostic that doesn't recognize there's a demiurge nor archons nor powers of evil? :^)

I don't. I did, however, stumble upon an article earlier today expanding on different Hebrew names of God. The author opined the name IHVH is the causative form oh HVH, "to become" - making IHVH "he causes the becoming".
Context is a fascinating thing; could it be not all Christians worship the same Christ in spirit? Could it be not all Jews worship the same IHVH?

Glory to the King of kings and Lord of lords!

The devil can lie

You can call me a heretic or theosophist or a gnostic - it doesn't really matter, life tends to evade labels. I recognize what I choose to call Satan as the Opponent and Adversary, set to tempt man. The chief concept is the same, but the philosophical ramifications are different. Valentinian gnosticism, as far as I know, was an incredibly pessimistic philosophy in the sense that it saw the reason for material existence as a flaw in creation; theosophical and vedantic ideas, among others, recognize the necessity of a tempting force for there to be validity for free will; one must choose good over evil, and not be forced to; there must be a chance to abandon God, otherwise finding him amounts to nothing but automated and predestined machinations of one thing playing with itself, rather than seeing man as a true image God.

TL;DR: Satan is an angel of God with a mission. The Demiurge is a different way to approach the concept and presence of evil - in my opinion, one that necessitates a pessimistic attitude and lots of mental gymnastics.

>Fulfills and abolishes Jewish prophecy and law
>Became sin to save the world from sin
>The most quoted prophet in the Quran

How can anyone even begin to compete with the living Son of Man?

"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." - Matthew 28:20

Satan doesn't need to lie, it's below him. He manipulates the truth to be used against you. Remember, he is a fallen angel, he loves you, he thinks he knows better then God.

>implying Satan doesn't love God in his own twisted way

Fosforo e Espero

Once was I seated on an empty throne
My lot to witness your eternal fame
Did spurn me on to dance in hellish flame
A die you cast before your eyes alone

“Thy will be done” is marrow to my bone
Prometheus did hold it in his aim
To boldly stride into impending chains
Heaven his project with Hell as his home

Yet here, in my kingdom of dust and death
I cannot help but hear the clarion call
My fallen soul to action for my love
My lord who orchestrated my first breath
And saw to it that I would surely fall
Weeping and gnashing for Ararat’s dove

brother, you are in a great country. We need your help to The Rise of the Caliphate! Email me: Mohammadneszdu1(AT)Caliphate.com