Involuntary americans

Black Americans are the only group of Americans that didn't have a choice in the matter of weather or not to be American. It makes them indigenous in the sense that they are a literal product of America. Should this entitle them to special privileges?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbRaOEJQD2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSZZlvQqX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they had a choice to go back when they were freed. some did go back. some chose to stay.

/thread

>Black Americans are the only group of Americans that didn't have a choice in the matter of weather or not to be American
???

No one alive today was a part of the Atlantic slave trade and you can't choose where you are born.

Anyone born here (not naturalized) is an involuntary american.

People from any other race born in America didn't have the choice to be American either, should everyone get special privileges?

I didn't have a choice either you stupid fucking moralizing moron.

We should send them back to Liberia, That African country is as closet to black american culture as is. They'll love it there, Colored americans aren't real americans.

Only a silly drumpfkin would consider them American.

No one born in America "chose" it either, retard.

What is Liberia, Alex.

They did have a choice. We purchased Liberia for those who wanted to return. Those who are here today are here b/c their ancestors wanted to be. If they want to leave they still can.

Actually, that means that they have no business being American, since it was done against their will.

>It makes them indigenous
this is where you went off the rails into full retard. they were involuntarily brought to a place where their lives and especially those of their ancestors is far improved. they should pay the white americans that have to put up with them reparations

They didn't choose to be black as much as anyone chose to be born in America.

>Brought and Bred for work
>Want to be free
>Stay and live of leeching
They had the chance to go back and renounce their slave inheritance, they didn't, so traitors to their race and ancestors. No Privilege, just castration, deportation and death

Because at that point they had become a uniquely American ethnicity, which is why there was always a rift between them an the natives of Liberia.

A mean as a people

Saying that is assuming that all blacks that are here today came here as slaves. Let's ignore the ones who arrived after the slave trade. Stupidest argument ever. Their special privilege their entitled to is a one-way ticket back to Africa, lets see how many would jump on that offer...

Don't be stupid Stormcunt.

they already have special privileges. they're american.

But your people did.

>It makes them indigenous

How do you figure that? If my whore mother fled to China and shat me out against my will (like everyone and everything else on this god forsaken planet that is born) does that make me indigenous chinese?

SEND THEM TO BIAFRA

damn, black women are sexy.

Yeah they were already generations in American by that point, with no connection to their African roots. Your average "go back to Africa" autist doesn't understand that the average American black has much more in common with an American white of the same economic class, than a black person from another country.

>Black
>Women
Fuck OFF NIGGER

>It makes them indigenous in the sense that they are a literal product of America
>Should this entitle them to special privileges?

Since when did being indigenous entail privilege you fucking white supremacist fuckwad. Immigrants are just as much a part of our countries as the natives are

Actually there was always a rift between the Americans and the Liberian natives. 200 years in America had Americanized blacks both culturally and genetically. It was actually a fairly stable country under the leadership of the Americans, but then the CIA funded rebels, and it all went to shit.

Also that's not even close to what indigenous means.

this. i was born in america and not europe, so i didn't have a choice either.

The iq difference between white and black Americans is 18 points, despite equal educational opportunities.

Yeah the American blacks literally made slaves of the native people, and not in the African sense of war servants, but in the American "go work in the field" way.

Yes. The privilege of getting a free, paid for trip back to their home continent of Africa.

you have to go back

But they are a colonial era derived mix of Europeans and Africans, a uniquely American product that could never know any home but America.

I used to want to convince some of you that not all black people are bad and that there's such thing as black people that just want to be accepted as normal people.

But at this point I just want the race topic to stop being brought up. I didn't ask to be black. I tend to not let my race affect my choices in life. I just want to be like everyone else. But the left wants to treat me like I'm some special ed kid that needs extra attention. and the right sees me as nothing but an animal/criminal waiting to happen. even other black people see me as white washed.

is it too much to ask to want to be left the fuck alone? I want to work my software job, fuck my girlfriend and play videogames. I don't need anyone to get offended for me or remind me of my culture. I want to be my own person, not a fucking label.

Irish
Fuck off shill, KYS

And no currently living African-American deserves special privileges because of slavery.

I bet she wishes that she could swim.

That image isn't typical of black Americans. Most blacks can't afford a boat, and even if they could afford the boat, most black Americans can not swim. So since you started your fantasy with a lie, lets end on the truth. NIGGERS

we are nearing the end of social benefits for specific peoples. it will soon be time to take the training wheels off. deindustrialization killed lots of jobs for blacks and automation is going to kill lots of jobs for everybody. we all better learn some people skills or its going to be a shaka zulu, mad max future.....

OP is a retard. No one has a choice in their birth.
This is the essence of equality and what got so many to accept the concept of racism/Sexism being wrong.
But now any retard can get a soap box to broadcast their idiocy to the world.

Tl;dr
>everyone under 90 IQ needs sterilized
Once subhuman intelligence is gone, real equality and a bright future for humanity might be obtainable.

The only problem is they are part European. Is it through jealousy that Europeans feel the need to verbally bastardized this unique new world ethnic group?

>Black
>People
Just stop it. You are a Nigger, you have genetically hard wired Nigger memes in you. and as long as you will not refrain from reproducing your culture, socialization and genes you CAN NOT LIVE in a white environment without being cancer. btw, Africa won't accept you neither. Say thanks to your ancestors who didn't took the chance.

Then what the fuck are "Native Americans", assfaggot?

>Special Privileges
You mean the ones they forcibly entitle themselves to without knowing about their heritage and what it means to actually work?

Show me a nigger who celebrates Kwanzaas and I'll show you a moron.

Training wheels...lol
It's always someone else's fault that black people are failing. Blacks should blame their culture, it breeds criminals and single mothers.

Black guy here, just go live your life man. Race is not nearly as important as both the left and the right make the annoyingly big deal of it. I just vote with who aligns more with my interests. In a perfect world we wouldn't have to care, but this is far from one. Find solidarity in others who find the same as you do, follow your dreams and in less than a century you'll be dead so make the most of it. Also I'm just here for the bantz.

>Black Americans are the only group of Americans that didn't have a choice in the matter of weather or not to be American.

Literally every single person who is a citizen if the United States by birth did not have a choice on whether or not they were American. This is not a color argument, this is a generational argument.

>It makes them indigenous in the sense that they are a literal product of America.

Just like every other American who is a born citizen...

>Should this entitle them to special privileges?

Gibsmedats for being just like everyone else?

The thing is
No America= no black Americans

European Americans do not constitute a unique ethnic group, they are still very much similar to Europeans.

No they aren't. Because they choose to be Americans. This is the big difference.

This is what I mean.
i don't want to go back to africa, I don't care about africa. I wan't people like you to stop bitching about all black people. in the same way I don't think all white people are racist retards like you. It would be nice to not get grouped with the rest of black people. to just be left alone. Shit is enough to drive me insane.

I know, I come here for the bants but it started to annoy me that every 2 hours there's a new "should black people be accepted?" thread. and since this is the only place I can bitch about it with no lasting effects. I bitch about it here.

I feel you man, but any minute now here's gonna come the guy with the statistics, editorials, and graphs, blaming you for the actions of people who you've never met who share the same color as you.

In a way they are. They are a product of American ethnogenesis. I can't really find the right word, but they are definitely a special and rare case.

>The Irish totally had a say in becoming slaves guys
Neck yourself.

Did you know that the white american gene pool contains a significant amount of native American admixture? Does that entail us to special snowflake status too? Or do we just get to die out and let our country become consumed by uncivilized low iq brown hoards because "lol blacks didn't get to choose to live in america once upon a time"?

But your people did.
This is Sup Forums let's not act like people here aren't constantly going on about their heritage.

When the chose to stay after freedom tgey became voluntary citizens . Also all there bitching is useless because today no laws are against them or racist now so they are in fact totally free now and omg shocker they are fucking piece of shit niggers as always haha who would have guessed lol i would or any one who ever seen one

The problem is they are also European.

Holy shit that girl in the pic used to go to my school. How the fuck did you find this pic.

Spoken like a true intellectual.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbRaOEJQD2c
Currently living African Americans still suffer from what happened in slavery.

They sent mulattos to Liberia...some of them were literally white and had barely any African ancestry. Look at the first presidents of Liberia.

exactly.

racist and racism still exists.
but most of them sabotage themselves before they even meet racism.

Yes. It should entitle them to one free plane ticket back to Africa.

Accept allah(the merciful, the benificent) into your life brother and you will be saved.

No such thing as Americans, they are people who were involuntarily moved from geography to another geography, yes.

This.

yep

fuck that.

What is an African-American.

Charlize Theron?

You are dumb think about it. ..since what 1960s there has been no jim crow or anything. Now we have niggers controlling entire cities through violence and drugs ? But why if there not persecuted anymore they would be cool right ? Nope niggers take advantage every time they can this is why slavery should never have been given up or jim crow or segregation.

Fun fact: My earliest American ancestor was brought here against his will. He was an english sailor press ganged into the Royal Navy. Does that make my family indigenous?

>Black Americans are the only group of Americans that didn't have a choice in the matter of weather or not to be American.

All of the Irish and most of the British went there as slaves too dumbass.

I'll go on hand and say that our racial terms definitely suck. You can break down American blacks into multiple groups. The one I'm talking about here are those of sub-Saharan African descent whose ancestors were brought here during the 17th and 18th century slave trade. They contain around 75% SSA DNA with trace amounts of Native American and European admixture.

They came by choice, albeit ages ago, and are Siberian.

You guys did get thoroughly Cromwell'd.

>There was a difference between Irish and British then.
Guess who got Cromwell'd immediately before the Irish? The British.

All of them got sent to the US to work as slaves.

They are admixed not anything uniquely "American" no such thing as american.

Come in out of the wilderness brother.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSZZlvQqX8

Would that be feasible tough.

If a black, claims that he can't make it in america, would the state be fair enough to buy him the ticket and call an african country inmigration?

They are jealous of our uniquely American birthright. Jealousy almost always larps as hate.

No such thing as birth right or American, you are born here and choose to live here same as anyone else, whites having to do with negroes.

>everybody wants to be a nigger now.

Hmmmm... Interesting.

Black Americans are by definition a mulattic people. That's largely what makes them a unique ethnic group.

The point of the post is to show that blacks are not some magical race with special inborn privileges because of ancestral slavery, you're diverting the argument on purpose.

No such thing as American or black american, you're just admixed negro.

I find it odd that when framed, like my OP, now everybody wants be a slaveof sorts.

As a white male I would cum buckets in her

meaningless distinction, black people did not all experience the same exact situation, (some of) the first ones were brought over in the slave trade, others were not.
The whole "muh people" argument is saying "a thing that happened to someone else also happened to me even though it in fact did not happen to me"
the idea of "peoples" all somehow sharing the same experience because they have some meaningless similar physical characteristics, when in fact they did not experience the same events, is possibly the most retarded thing in modern discourse.

>Black Americans are the only group of Americans that didn't have a choice in the matter

I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE of EVERY LINEAGE and EVERY DESCENT who's born in America DID NOT CHOOSE to be born there.
Dumb fuck.

No, you god damned moron. Nobody wants the birthright privileges that you made up, we're showing you how arbitrary and nonsensical it is by showing that it can apply to practically everyone.

Blacks did not have anything done to them when they were born, they were born her and received state citizenship and chose to stay here, Whites were born here and are of white nation.

You are just an envious European.

>I'm making shit up but really trust me and believe my claims because muh feelins and muh gibs

No clue what the hell youre talking about, if you're a mulatto you're a mulatto is quadroon wuadroon if octoroon octoroon, no such thing as American here, whatever the roon as a white I want nothing to do with you.

Im just pointing out that most early white americans were slaves too.

>Muh slavery.

and you are a shit-spouting headass

You aren't born with anything nor do I want to give you anything, I want you deported.

>America
>white nation