Honestly, Why is anyone surprised by Trump's actions...

Honestly, Why is anyone surprised by Trump's actions? You fags didn't care throughout the election when "shills" told you he was a lying sack of shit conman and now you're complaining. Fuck everyone that supported Trump throughout 2015-2016. You all contributed to this even though the signs were all there. Stop complaining and take personal responsibility for fucking us all over.
>But but but Hillary would have done the same thing!!!
This goes beyond just Hillary. Most people could see Trump's flaws from the beginning, and yet most of Sup Forums lined up behind Trump among all the other candidates.
You're nieve for believing Trump would keep promises in the first place. He's a salesman. He literally specializes in deception. He's also rich which pretty much puts him above the law in some cases. I don't necessarily blame you for falling for his charm, but I'll have no sympathy when his policies fuck his supporters over.
As much as Hillary is a currupt politican, she has enough sense, expertise, and foreign policy experience not to start WW3. Hillary has been doing this shit for decades. Intentional leaders have worked with her in the past and generally like her. She, at the very least, understood that there's no point of being president if the US becomes an radioactive wasteland. Trump doesn't understand or care about that threat. He'll just fly to some private island and blame neocons, jews, democrats, Obama, the media or some other scapegoat.

It doesn't matter now, you may have doomed us all.

$0.02 has been added to your account

Nice pasta now make a Yeb! one.

Lol saved

I voted for the lulz.

No good choice existed in the election

the South will rise again

>implying reduced restrictions on gun sales is a bad thing

Shall not be infringed faggot

>Muh Constitution
>Sitting president literally called the free press the "enemy of the people".

Fuck off with your sudo-patriotism.

Sorry man, you are way late to the super raid party, things were dying down later late last week to begin with and the latest Berkeley riots and call-outs to riot-funding by POTUS himself has pretty much done your little operation in. Until next time!

Better put something soothing on your Hillarrhoids, unless you want to stay butthurt all 8 years.

"The free press" does not denote specific companies and individuals you butt guzzling moron
If you or I break a story, we are "the press." Lying rats that pretend credentials make them gatekeepers of truth and they can dictate reality are, in fact, the enemy of the people.

Pseudo* fucking shill.

but that's a lie. you're repeating things that are not true and those things were told to you by the media outlets he was criticizing, which reenforces the point he was making. Calling global mega media corporations that report false stories "fake" and an enemy of the people is a good thing to do.

>SHILL THREAD

I like the sly little Soviet gun grabbing faggotry that was snuck in the middle of that graphic.

>reduced restrictions on the mentally ill owning guns

Yes good goy, don't worry, it's only the mentally ill people who we don't want to be able to purchase weapons! Don't worry, we would NEVER classify political dissidents or climate change deniers as mentally ill. And even if we did, they basically are mentally ill! That would be like denying the holocaust.

oh vey only the mentally ill would want to purchase a gun in the first place. We need to just send them to indoctr- therapists camps.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

>Hillarrhoids
that's a good'un

Let me get this straight. You supported Hillary, and you're upset that Trump is now doing exactly what she would have done had she been elected?

How fucking stupid are you? Saged.

>two deaths per year
>911 alone killed 3000 people