The choice

If You had too chose, between a fat unattractive white girl who will give you white babbies

>OR

A arvagely attractive Mexican girl who will give you brown babbies.

Would you stay true????

Did a fat bitch make this post Lmao

I choose option 3 - neither, get an aryan girl or at the very least an Asian (at least their children are somewhat Caucasian looking)

Brown and accept the inevitable collapse of my bloodline and have a wife that I won't be embarrassed to be seen with.

This. Its what happened to me.

first rape one then other.

Neither you idiot, under what circumstances would that situation ever arise?? I'd find an attractive white woman

I'm gay so neither

I'm unattractive so I wouldn't be embarrassed.

Your bloodline will still go on, it'll just be brown. And if your son has a kid with a white, they'll just be slightly tanned.

Second post best post. There's nothing wrong with living a solitary life

Not have children

Fat women are degenerate plagues who have all sorts of behavioral and genetic problems that lead to them being inferior and probably pass on those terrible genes to your kids, and Mexicans will lower you Children's IQ by at least 20 point.

I'd choose that fat girl and force her to work out. Unattractive I could work with if it means white children.

When you only have the choice between those two you better start working out and find confidence somewhere lad.

Most all girls end up fat. Especially mexicans.
That said, if the mexican girl was half white I would. I'm 25% feathernigger, I just don't identify with them.

Fatty, a wife will be old and busted quick and I'd start fucking my daughters instead anyway.

>Mexicans will lower you Children's IQ by at least 20 point
So will literally 80% or more of the white population. I had to accept that my children will most likely not be as intelligent as me a long time ago.

> TFW no British BF to force me to work out and produce white children.

>fat unattractive white girl who will give you white babbies
Def.

Protip: Everyone's looks fade over time. You just need a fat slut that's a good mom and can cook and do dishes.

>tfw no unfit SA gf to save from the nigs and begin to fix Europe
life's a bitch

Yes I would stay true to myself and not pick either, sage.

This, it's only a failure of white women genes. Let them go.

Life is only suffering.

Both.