Based Stickman Speaks at Berkeley

His speech at Berkeley yesterday.

youtu.be/9bGukxnrJSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnl1W66_i7M
youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E
youtube.com/watch?v=apV2Ifp7woA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look user, beating uc berk homos with sticks is great fun and all, but once you start taking it serious with the political rhetoric these people reveal themselves to be the same kind of normie-brainlet-tier faggots as the antifa turds. neither side is accomplishing anything other than great memes and providing excellent diversion tactics for the (((msm))). lets keep the keks rolling and keep the e-celeb faggotry to a minimum. please?

larrping faggots should be thrown of trump tower

Fuck that cuck, he calls for white genocide

Useful idiot but still a moron nonetheless.

oh god, how fucking cringy is that speech.

I agree user, there is a lot of mouth breathers on our side, but the only way we are going to make positive changes.

These people are political novices
They need program
We can give this to them.

fpbp. based stickman has had his five minutes of fame. now he's just an obnoxious money-grubbing attention whore like milo

I honestly don't know which is worse, antifa, or thedonald queers. I can understand if he was 18 years old, but he's a father with a family. WTF is wrong with our country? Why can't good men lead by example? We need to be more like Best Korea, actions, not words. Best Korea's parade was the paragon of organization and pride. I guess western civ is fucked.

>we can make the normies better, faster, stronger. we have the meme technology
yeah good luck with that, user. you know most of Sup Forums only supported trump ironically right? he rustles jimmies, he's troll incarnate. your partisan politics and agendas hold very little sway over oldfags

I hope we get some riots in Canada I want to give a historical speech :)

we got to start somewhere, if his antics encourages the basement dwelling set to actually come out and support something in the real world that can only be a good thing.

I guess I'm more hopeful than pol's usual cynicism.

I was UC Berk non-homo, non-lib. Any American with passion is fine by me. Attack someone peaceful? I will follow you and get you later. But beat ass on some bullshit rabble making trouble to hurt nice people? Go on, then. Semper Paratus.

117 i agree, guys pls stop with the e celeb crap. Stickfag is all he is

i love how he sucks up to the "brave police officers" in his speech and then later they arrest him on bogus trumped up charges. what a bootlicking cuckold

This guy could've been an icon but he wanted to famewhore without the qualifications, being good at smacking leftists doesn't translate to being a good speaker.

He should really invest in a limiter

He needs money for legal fees.

Looks like a retard that holds a microphone too close to his mouth. Pretty sure this dumb twat listened to too much Eminem growing up.

There is nothing admirable about a middle aged man dressing up like a superhero and attention whoring for shekels. Establish yourself in the community and lead by example. People will give your opinions and views consideration. He is the epitome of what not to do to further an idea. He looks and sounds like a nut, no different than antifas.

thanks the police who stood down and didn't do shit

Wheres his stick man?

If the world of dark souls was real life, I'd probably go with what this guy is doing. Except with steel.

I won't fault him too much. I think he felt earnest about it, even if we don't agree on all points. Protect and serve is not just for cops. At the same time, he is not my hero, though i respect his choices. He is not out for shekels, he just missed his calling and went over the top.

>Also, checked... double-day dude

He's a father, a middle aged man. If he couldn't figure out that bringing a shield and baton to a rally where antifa would be, he needs to be removed from the gene pool. What would you think if that was your dad or the dad of one of your friends? He's a LARPer with mental problems.

>Right wing and left wing are having street battles again
>Increasingly getting armed and violent
>Police can't be arsed doing anything and let them at it
>Populism,nationalism and ethno nationalism is rising across western society.
>Religiosity is rising after years of degenerate godlessness brought by cultural Marxism.
>Turkey is turning full dictatorship and bringing the ambition of recreating the Ottoman Empire
>There is a silent civil war in the Catholic Church raging over its future between liberals(WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!),traditionalists(latin rite now!) and militants(remove kebab!)
>Terror attacks on a regular basis.

Oh lads the end of this decade and into the 2020's is going to be great. We are experiencing an opposite 1920's right now.

We must truly wish,pray and use magic for Le Pen to win in France next week and in the second round. That will truly trigger the enemy into action. The time is coming. Our last chance at turning back the tide.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnl1W66_i7M
Praise Kek
Praise Jesus
Deus Vult

city of Berkeley order no flags on sticks, and police enforced it at checkpoints on the way in

Normies need their celebrities to rally to, having someone to look to gives them inspiration.

exactly user, in war people need heroes.

If those who support based stickman can be lead to destroy pc/sjw culture in California, how can that be a bad thing?

Politics is downstream from culture, if we want to change the politics of place we have to change the culture.

>gook wife
>civic natcuck
>believes that whites becoming a minority is ok and if they have a problem with it, they should be treated like whites in South Africa

Fuck that cuck

>you know most of Sup Forums only supported trump ironically right
Speak for yourself, faggot.

If you're not armed around Antifa at all times. You're a fucking retard. They lack honour,morality and always attack in pack. Never turn your back on them, Never get seperated. Always stay with a group, they will attack you like hyena's if you're alone. The average Antifa member can be easily destroyed but no one can take dozens of people at once unless you are literally Batman.

Believe me mate. I know, I've been fighting them physically for years with the lads whenever they turn up with their establishment sponsored rent a mob, they always start a fight.
By all accounts(and proof in the footage) the police at Berkeley were useless wastes of meat sitting in vehicles watching it happen and the few that were on the ground retreated the second Antifa started throwing fireworks at the opposite side. The no mans land where the police are meant to be, became a street battle.

The police DISARMED the right wing/pro trump/pro free speech/ christian group and let Antifa in armed and uncontested.
It's only a matter of time before someone gets killed and it turns into a gun battle. We've seen opposite faction militias with assault rifles and shotguns turning up at various rallies using the open carry right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E

Anticom hero metal themesong

Could have been nice with a digit confirmed.
Can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=apV2Ifp7woA

Yeah, i agree.
We should just sit and wait in our mother's basement until the reincarnation of Hitler arrives.

I really enjoy the commentary from the sassy gay guy holding the camera

Normies need heroes,we should help spread this kind of things,you might not understand how normie brainlets do but i used to study (((psychology)))
Normies need a hero,before they can even discover they are heroes themselves and nothing is stopping them from getting fit and defending their ideas so we should help whatever helps our cause,of course he won't be ourguy but he has done more for our cause than you ever have so,he gets a a full free pass,also normies tend to side with strength if all they are shown is to be submissive goys and be afraid from blacks,and antifa you end up with all violent fellows going over to antifa.
We need too our own brown shirts,sure they do some bad to our name but...we need them.
Normies like this shit,we should encourage and support it,literally pol always jumps on everything that would advance it's cause,sure it's just shills but also faggy armchair nechbeard basement dwellers who are jealous of someone doing what they wish they could do IRL instead of through a computer.

>religiosity is rising
Yeah, Islamism
enjoy muhummed

bane irl shit posting would have been better

jesus fucking christ, don't cup the mic dude

agreed, but as other anons have pointed out we have to work with what have,

If we wait forever for the perfect person we are never going to get anything done.