You fascists have cross lines this time. You really think it's ok to punch women and children...

You fascists have cross lines this time. You really think it's ok to punch women and children? This shit isn't funny anymore. Mark my words, ANTIFA WILL FIGHT BACK.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149144/Savage-politically-motivated-attack-woman-Spain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm terrified.

YFW this will spiral out of control

Come on burgers, start shooting already.

Antifa just doesn't learn, do they? Keep escalating the violence you morons, eventually the cops will start shooting you themselves.

OOPS Look whose radicalized!

Lack thoughts, get shot

The backfire on this will be glorious. It will finally declare Antifa and Antifa behavior as a domestic terrorist org which will scare away any background contributors, leaving these wild kids on their own.

>Shooting people who disagree with you politically
>Definitely not fascists here

Oh no
Antifa are going to show it's true colours.
Being """"Anti-""""Facists

>yfw they don't even realize how this would backfire.

Please don't bring this shit to Sup Forums last thing this board needs is another movement.

It's a wonder a shootout hasn't happened already

I forgot to ask, will these guns shoot aids infected needles into the crowds?

>leftist goes into gun store
>doesn't understand underlying gun culture
>asks dangerous questions
>gets denied sale

Looks like they'll be packing pawn store fudd guns.

>BAN ALL GUNS!
>WE WANT MORE GUNS!
pick one

>You really think it's ok to punch women and children?
What if we call them nazis first?

>antifa faggot uses a assault rifle
>loses control because of kickback
>riddles his antifabuddies with lead

top kek

we like to wait until the last possible second before we start doing anything

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149144/Savage-politically-motivated-attack-woman-Spain.html

>The cowardly men punch and kick the woman outside bar in Murcia, Spain

>It is said the activists attacked her because she was wearing neo-Nazi clothes

>Police sources later said they believed the attack was 'politically-motivated'

Anti-fa gang assault 19 year old woman, where is the outrage over this?

I guess retards dont understand that /pol cant be defeated. /pol has took down Shia Lecuck, the Democuck party, and other shitty people, and you, ANTIFA, think that you will win this? It is an uphill battle that it will get worse every single time.

Meh, who gives a shit? Let them kick off a civil war, the bodies of leftists would be piled up pretty god damn high.

Do it ANTIFA! PLEEEEEEEEASE fucking do it.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

The poor trashcans are going to get it this time.

>ar
>california

it would be a gold mine of memes

the revolution will be livestreamed, nit televised!

>Trump will be defeated either through impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
I swear, these people are dumb on purpose. They never learn do they?