Varg makes a good point (((Christianity))) is just another Jewish religion

Varg makes a good point (((Christianity))) is just another Jewish religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KN6buVpauuo&ab_channel=copruch
youtube.com/watch?v=bKthPm9OwqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only Christians are denial about it. Christianity is just another Jewish sect.

it's the only one everyone feels entitled to shit on though is what bothers me. nobody goes and tells Sikhs or Buddhists they're full of shit, but if you're one of those stupid retard Christians you're fair game. Varg needs to get a life.

No shit idiot. Christianity is the Goyim religion.

Catholicism is the Uber Mensch religion.

Judaism is the Goyim Business slave religion.

WE WUZ VIKANG
*burns down church*
*MOVES TO FRANCE FOR WELFARE*
*makes entire board game in cringey larper font*
*murders but i dindu it mane*
*stop using indoor plumbing and shit in the woods like me*

Damn the good goys are easily upset when their Roman torture religion gets shat on

Uhuh

DELET

Varg is a we wuzian retard, a violent murderer psychopath, a welfare leech, and a complete and utter hypocrite as well as a LARPer

I love when he bitched about how evil capitalism is, and then ended the video by telling people to go to amazon .com to buy his stupid game and his wifes stupid books. Also, he makes up complete bullshit about history

Not even a christcuck but Varg is a literal snownigger

You're right, he is right. He's not too bright overall though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Fuck off dirt kisser.

>christians are weak pussies unlike us proud and manly pagans!

>*gets so utterly annihilated by christians that you cry about their kicking your ass was genocide.

Christ cucks you worship non European kike God whose son died on a stick for muh sins. You may be the best of the three kike religions but that's not saying a lot

yeah, thats why the western leg of catholic rome fell, and the eastern leg of orthodox Christianity stood for a 1000 more years against the hordes of Islam you stupid nigger

EPIC BRO! upvoted!

Yeah but good luck ever waking up the christcucks. They are so deep in denial and post-hoc rationalizations that we have no choice but to accept christians for the time being rather than fight them if you are in the right wing. But goddam they are fucking annoying retarded goyim

Not. An. ARGUMENT.

Why do christians try to defend worshiping brown jews in the middle east?

varg is the king of Sup Forums

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

>Anyone who opposes Christianity must be like Varg
nice argument there fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Also, Christians in denial about the origins of their religion are hilarious.

It literally started as anti-Judaism movement you imbecial.

Varg is loser and LARPing Pagan Nigger who's atheist country is one of the most Liberal in the word.
Even Orthodox Jews make more sense then that retard.

> We don't go to heaven we become one with the earth and fire and water.

LOL

Not exactly, it was a jewish heresy. Jesus thought his followers were the real jews.

Not if you're Christian Identity, Christianity can really disgrace the Jews if used right.

Just give the damn video already, I'll watch your shitty larper

Jesus called for Jews to reject Judaism and even their own identity. Think got bad when he kick (((money changers))) so they start organizing trials for him with Shabbos goys.

Give me a quick rundown on the Abrahimic religions and their ties to pedophilia, and in particular abuse of young boys. Has Varg ever brought this up? Is it a result of espousing excessively puritanical values that contradict human nature and desire?

>Christianity and Catholicism in particular
This one should be self explanatory, decades of organized molestation in the upper echelons of the Catholic church with officials doing their utmost to cover it up

>Judaism
Fetishization of penis mutilation and baby dicks, in some sects the rabbi touches the baby's penis with his lips

>Islam
Worship of an infallible pedophile that married a 6 year old girl, child brides everywhere, rape of young boys (sometimes by married men) being a large yet widely ignored issue

>Doesn't know "Stonk Paganz!" religion was made up by a Christian monk centuries after they made it extinct.

>The one religion (((they))) hate so much (((they))) base their new Judaism on destroying it.

>Only religion with a proven track record of calling (((them))) on their shit and dealing with (((that))) problem

Varg is idiot but he never said that in any video. (((Reddit-tiers))) here are just using his face when they want to insult most powerful ideology in European history because their own shitty paganism and atheism has no leader or any symbol.
Imbecils.

I just wanted him to give me the video, I'm too fucking lazy to look it up.

It's true though, Christianity is heavily Jewish. It only took off because of the revolutionary idea of redemption/salvation. Pagans were too hardcore to forgive.

Damn I miss my foreskin. Tis a fantom skin

youtube.com/watch?v=KN6buVpauuo&ab_channel=copruch

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?
JUST TO SUFFER?
EVERY NIGHT I CAN FEEL MY FORESKIN...

varg is a communist faggot

Fuck pagan larpers

Christ is king

>Christ is king

You are hereby under arrest on the charge of blasphemy, your stoning is due tomorrow morning

Lol I hate christcucks but admitted I laughed to this meme.

It was originally a tale against roman occupation, they turned it around to adapt it into the east roman empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKthPm9OwqQ

ayy thanks m8

Christianity including the Catholic denomination are totally opposed to pedophilia and other sexual immorality as a matter of doctrine. Sexual abuse happens as often in the Catholic church as it does in all other institutions that work with children, including schools and other churches.

This Christian doctrine is in stark contrast to the practices of antiquity where in pederasty was a common and accepted practice in many places, including pagan Greece and Rome.

Dumb OP, Jews are stuck in the past.

>Christianity including the Catholic denomination are totally opposed to pedophilia

AYYYYY BOY!

*swings at you

Christianity is rooted in Judaism, but paradoxically makes most practices of Judaism obsolete.

That documentary is so comfy.

>Christianity is a Jewish religion
>He's never read Saint Paul

An unrepentant murderer who fornicates with a little girl tries to slander Christianity?

How surprising.

In all fairness, Varg killing Euronymous could hardly be considered murder, since he killed a Communist, Satanist, faggot, who threatened to murder him.

Christianity is globalism in religious form
Don't follow middle-eastern religions follow your own
If i were to say i'm a Shintoist (a Japanese religion) you would call me a weeaboo beaner but if you're European and say you're Christian (a semitic/middle-eastern/Asian-African religion) then it's okay. Become aware of how ridiculous is for a non-semite to be a Christian

fuck off othodox nigger