If your country is blue, then you have the worst islamic turks around. If your country is red then your turks are based

If your country is blue, then you have the worst islamic turks around. If your country is red then your turks are based.

If your country is gray then you have no turks

guess you win this one

You have no kebabs either.

disagree
the only based turks are the ones selling me food

are you a n*gger? Sup Forums doesn't like n*ggers.

RARE
A
R
E

NEW
E
W

>nigger

Implying my skin color is worse than your country.

ALL HAIL SULTAN ERDOGAN

If there is one thing we members of the Portugal empire did right was kick off the mudslimes.Angola also did a good job.

you forgot your meme arrow, n*gro. this isn't my country, i'm visiting. is where you live a better place to live than idaho?

He's a Nigger in Nigger land. As long as he stays there, fine by me, and all the best to him.

>tfw grey ares are most based because least sand niggers

All the Turks we have here are beautiful qt girls, I'm ok with that

B O N G
O
N
G

You won't believe me anyway, so go there on a tour or something.

Don't be a mongoloid you inbred cunt, I get that you are that bottom of the social ladder and grovel before your betters all the time, that makes you angry, I get it, but don't go hating some random people on the internets.

Guy might be black from a shithole, but he is staying there and probably helping improve the place instead of fleeing to europe for gib moneyz, a "nigger" is not a black person, a nigger is the same shit as you are, the lowest of their race and the scum of the society. Don't insult people without reason. Back to the cage, good boy.

Forgot the graphic, fucking impressive.All other african countries are filled with islam.

fug

>sheltered Mormon Idahoan can't say the word nigger without censoring himself

What turks Sven ?

I've always suspected this, tbqh. Despite Sup Forums's memery, I've never had a single bad experience with a Turk, here in Britain. They're 10,000,000 times better than Pakis.

I'm not really sheltered, I grew up in Seattle and I have Internet access, and I'm not a Mormon.

lol
>Brits calling others inbred

All we have are the worst Turks.
Literally all we get are filthy fucking villagers and kurds from out east.

Stop being a faggot, you tism-tinged neckbeard. Blacks are fine as long as they stay in Africa.

German Turks are cancer. Nothing new 2bh

this is what I originally said:
>Sup Forums doesn't like n*ggers.
not
>I don't like n*ggers

a lot of people here are racist, and I was just surprised that a n*gger would post on Sup Forums without a proxy, even though people would bully him for his race a lot.

>They're 10,000,000 times better than Pakis.
>Implying that's a feat
The only ones worse are somalians.

kurds are based famalam

Pattaya voted EVET!

You know you can actually post nigger here right?

>even though people would bully him for his race a lot.
Is not so bad when the memes are good

Kurds are shit, just like Turks.

yeah, I do

And get picked up by the Royal Keylogging Service? Moron

My country has nether. Check mate Sven

s-s-say that to my f-face!!

You got numbers OP?

I'M SAFE

Köttbolle, what do you mean? You're the multikulti here..
But I agree with you.. Us in the North should not have roaches in our homes.

He answered in another thread, he's a nigger from angola

Blue means they will choose islamic dictatorship over democracy.

When fucking albanians LARP as Turks and vote for fucking dictatorship.

>Turks
>Based

Doesn't surprise me at all, our turks may very well be the worst of all turks around.

I bet this faggot was "evet"