Perfect Europe doesn't exi--

>Perfect Europe doesn't exi--
Well?

I'm ok with this.

Fuck you, bastard.

Dont you get bored of us slapping you down Hans?

If it's proto german i'm alright with it otherwise no.

>Language: German
He typed... in English

*sigh*

Again with this shit, Hans? How many times do you krauts have to get BTFO, before you finally put your continent-conquering fantasies to bed?

> perfect Europe
> three melting pots

Perfect Europe is one without the EU.

>Latin Empire
>Italian

Fuck off.

Same here if not going back to latin no way José, any of the languages in my area is as important and if you choose russian because it's more predominant then we get the lead

Germans really hate poles for some reason

Give us switzerland and the rest of france and it might be more acceptable

I don't understand that picture

>Teutonic Reich
Make it English/German and we're gold.

So the German empire would be Muslim, right?

>Latin Empire
>Language: Italian

They tried so many times to annihilate us, and they failed every time. And then we get German shit from Soviet's, thanks I guess? (gib back Lwów tho)

>flag
And Russians don't?

pretty sure the perfect europe is one where everyone speaks ottoman

GIB SUDTIROL

No, it's just banter

Stereotypical ojou-sama laugh.

FUCK OFF

it's chemical structure of something with a lot of hydroxyl groups which look like laughter OH

No, we dont. If you've looked up into history they started messing with us first, it's just for some reason they are butthurt about last time while not remembering previous times they fucked with us.
>Lwow
I'm warning you, ukroaches are a treacherous kind

Wait why do the Irish have to be with the Krauts? We don't got anything in common anymore.

No because language should be latin not italian.

lmao this map is so autistic only a german couldve made it

How many times kraut

Latin is not a spoken language anymore. Latium (Lazio) speaks Italian. Therefore, a Latin Empire centered on the region of Lazio would speak Italian.

Would support

>Teutonic reich
>No French or English
>Latin empire
>No latin language
OK I'm out

Fuck off ya cunt

Neither a literally Romance language nor a half-French bastard language are suitable candidates.

>We
1/16th "muh heritage" fag detected.

>Teutonic Reich

We already have it, it's called EU, it's direct descendant of USSR and we don't like it, so fuck off.

Lol You can try invade MUH republic with filthy Germans and their ideologies. I swear I will do same as my grandfather did.He killed two German nazi families, including childrens after WW2 and fought on eastern front. Thanks to Russians and Murica we survived and I hope the Russians will be our allies again in times of needs.

Individual Czech Republic is too weak. You know with whom civilization lies.

now thats even more retarded, neat

balkans are slavic, i'm not speaking that faggot language.

I don't, but I know with whom fall of civilizations lies.

>Poland
>Germanic
Choose one

Ah, my serb bratishka
But I think other balts will disagree

Make it English.

I'm not speaking your shit-tier language Hans.

czech republic isnt alone anymore, m8

>Make it Sandnigger language
You misspelled, sven

All those should be with us, even though they hate us. Hopefully not commie tier times though

Quiet cyka, no one asked for your opinion.

sure, if you were 10x smaller with half the population.
right now any union is out since you will dominate it, even unwillingly

>Teutonic Reich couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Latin Empire in a week
TOP LOL LATIN PIGSHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Aryans are ITCHING for a war with Latin. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty empire. There wouldn't be a square meter of latin soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers, pakis, and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY latin pigshit they see. When we are done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>something

Come on, leaf, you should at least know it's a sugar.

>Not latin
A German savage had to be.

>language: German
Fuck off faggot

Yeah, you are probably right. Can you kill all chechens and dagestan? We'll be on the same level probably.

Whats the deal with Kola Peninsula? We had it for at least seven hundred years son.
So unless you willing to rectify that by giving us whats ours and all of Slavic and Baltic states - me and your mother will have to do another round.

>not reconstructing proto germanic

Why is poland all blue?

Im glad to hear it.Poland saved Europe two times in 1683 and 1920.

This is what your master tells you every evening? Oh, Im sorry, you are full of sandniggers and not russians.

Sorry Rus, but you didn't fucked us any less than the west, we thank you for not having to be Germans today but you still plundered and took everything of value we had shoveling us 40 years behind the west.

u wot

rightful german clay

look at polan, also afaik you were ruled by a french house then, no?

b-but the jews in commie party did it!

Unity between all Germanics is necessary.

Knowledge of Proto-Germanic is highly incomplete and wholly theoretical. It would not be in good spirit to speak a made up language.

Look at all that Lebensraum.

oh its even written on the map, good going not opening the file before posting

Sorry, pedik, we can't all assimilate with subhumans as well as you ruskies have with the chechens and the dagestani.

the majority of our monarchs were french until the tudors

> Lebensraum
I will do the same my ancestors did and even worse to your kind.

No way in hell, also what a disgusting flag.

Shouldn't you be grateful for receiving Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan? Maybe you really should have been exterminated.

Could you fucking not??

>we can't all assimilate with subhumans
You are literally bending over for them.
We just pay them not to bomb shit and arrest homosexuals and real islamic terrorists. It still hurts though, I'll admit it

Not to mention that flag is already being used by the church

>Latin is not a spoken language anymore

Yes it is

Eurocucks will never be united beyond their shattered fiefdoms.

We didn't recieve anything. And my great grandpa should have finished his job so we wouldn't have sandniggers in the whitest europe.

>If you've looked up into history they started messing with us first
>Grand Duchy of Moscow , later as Russia invades Lithuania 5 times
>After Polish-Lithuanian Union attacks again, this time in Livonia
>Later Bathory retakes Livonia from Russia
I don't think so.

The closest language to latin nowadays is catalan so it seems obvious we should rule the empire.

We will allow you to be independent.

But we want Prussia and SIlesia back. It is rightful german clay.

ANGEVIN EMPIRE 2.0
GET FUCKED FROGGY

>The Lithuanian–Muscovite War encompasses three raids by Algirdas, Grand Duke of Lithuania, to the Grand Duchy of Moscow in 1368, 1370, and 1372. Algirdas organized the raids against Dmitry Donskoy in support of the Principality of Tver, chief rival of Moscow. In 1368 and 1370, Lithuanians besieged Moscow and burned the posad
They started it. Also, If I remember correctly, Kazymir or something like that fought us alongside golden horde.

Sure but same could be said about Hitler, look I'm not eating up American propaganda about you but I'm still on my guard due to past experiences, personally I know more Russians than Americans but I would still move to America rather than Russia and 'disappear' when not agreeing with Putin or something.

Gib back Prussia and Silesia

Well, yeah, its fair I guess. How's Czech nowadays? I thought about travelling there this summer. Is it safe there? Are you okay with russian tourists?

They were Normans, and had stopped speaking French by the time of Chaucer.

>silesia belongs to its rightful owners.
great map

>no Hellenic empire

It's shite

Also not swarthy brits pls

Hey! Silesia is rightfully Czech territory.They were vassals of Bohemian Kangz n shiet.

It could be revived. It is still spoken by some people too.

Rightful polish clay, sod off

i support this. vojvodina is central, not south europe.

>Language: Italian

Can't speak for everyone, old people hate Russians with passion while other don't care much, they're not exactly redpilled but don't eat media that much. Just don't be shocked like other Russians when you say something in russian and they just nonchalantly respond 'Czech or English' and enjoy our fine beer, drugs and beautiful cities and cheap college whores.

>France
>Germanic

pick one

>Giving land to Cuckmany
>Speaking stupid sausage language
I don't think so

> Germany running most of Europe

lol, Germans never change with their obsessive need to take over Europe.

Germany needs to get nuked so Europe can advance without getting thrown back a few hundred years ever time.