Brit/pol/ - Can we all agree UKIP is the best option Edition

>NUT agree on strike in worst performing areas, potential nationwide strikes
theguardian.com/education/2017/apr/15/nut-backs-strike-action-in-english-schools-over-funding-crisis
archive.is/pmQhh

>Saatchi owned Thatcherite leads Parliamentary committee into "Fake News"
ukcolumn.org/article/fakenews-impartial-inquiry
archive.is/gp521

>Britain First members and sites hacked for being anti-muslim
rt.com/uk/384641-britain-first-bomb-threat/
archive.is/OoIxV

>New European pisses off Skegness in Breit smear
order-order.com/2017/04/13/new-european-slapped-remainers-skegness-hurt-offended/
archive.is/xSnDy

>Military veterans protest against Troubles legal 'witch hunt'
news.sky.com/story/military-veterans-protest-against-troubles-legal-witch-hunt-10836562
archive.is/eLYTC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quFBInmf2ys
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
xxxxbook.com/events/186853801802210/
youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek
youtu.be/jEdMF7xHaqI
youtube.com/watch?v=WxAE9II5XAk
gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=quFBInmf2ys
Another interview I did at the Birmingham UAF protest, this bloke had a Pakistani step-father.

Most political shows return this week. QT returns next week.

WW3 when?

Kebab and chips desu ~

A cult.

Not just a cult but a cult in government.

What a mess we've become.

Beautiful, isn't it?

I fucking hate this clip, so rage inducing.

what has paul nuttall achieved since becoming leader?

Pakis

Start going to church.

>tfw the only catholic church near me is modernist

>lifting up her skirt.
That is uncharacteristic for Alice.

>my step farther was Muslim
Every time

You don't need to go to church to be saved, all you need to do to be saved is to believe in the gospel.

True but surely its easier to purge the ones in UKIP than make a new party.

It was.

this screen cap is great, superb image

Neil looks like a fucking nigger there

You don't know her like we do lad. She'd never let her hair down in front of yank.

Yeh its pretty disgraceful.

But I'd feel like I was being dishonest since I don't believe in any of the supernatural elements of the bible. I believe in almost all of it's teachings though.

UKIP is a toxic brand.

What's that silver thing all about?

Was someone just taking the piss?

Carfags just got DESTROYED by these cyclists

>implying you couldn't shag Alice for a bag of chips and a pint

*dabs forehead*

Did you do that posh middle class day thing a few weeks ago? It was a 'coming together' shite thing I remember correctly.

Fucking Carbide. Fuck off.

Would you take Alice into a pub for a beer with a meal? Wait, is she 16+?

>Did you do that posh middle class day thing a few weeks ago?
??

The one in the video was a UAF protest on the 8th of April if that's what you mean.

As long as the government prevents marxist&muslim influence and continues to genocide the grey squirrels I'm fine with whatever party does that.

Need some help brit/pol/

So my youngest brother is your stereotypical NEET. He's 21 now and has no friends, never had a gf, never lived by himself and only does very limited cash in hand jobs to buy computer upgrades. He's living rent free and has no qualifications save for some basic GCSEs.

What's the best job/career out there for him? I was thinking merchant navy. He's about as far removed from a Chad as you can get though

I get how bigging up all the "the working class strikes back" shit is helpful and all to get votes and support but does anyone else actually despise them? They are so ugly and uncivilised, I didn't realise that chavs were still around but it turns out we just quarintined them alongside the pakis and now we have this unholy alliance of paki chavs.

Britain belongs to the middle and upper class, all else shouldn't be able to vote.

Selfridges. Actually pretty cool building from up close imo.

>believe in the gospel

Which no British Church believes or follows. Crosses,
idols,
pagan holidays,
"Mary" standing on a crescent moon (look up why).
The "Queen of Heaven".
Sun God imagery.
Calling Priests "father"
Believing priests can forgive sins.
Rosaries.
Made up Trinities.
Communion.

And much more. Churches of lies. If there is a Devil, he corrupted the Church aeons ago, as even prophesied in the very bible these liars claim to believe.

>driverless buggies trialled in London

No I meant some event in London a few weeks ago that I thought I remembered you saying you were going to go to and film. Hazy on the details but I think Dianne Abbot was there. Proper middle class thing about life after Brexit. We were taking the piss about it on here.

>When you need to build an us vs them narrative but you are closer to the english than you are to your native population so you flood them with muslims, build wind turbines on their farmland and give away all the fishing waters to the EU.

Get him an apprenticeship in something computer related i.e. a 3aaa course.

Honestly, I do genuinely think that pixture makes it look nice. A greay and dreary city matched by similar weather. It really shows the personality of the average Briton, and how it runs parallel to our nation's weather.

Maybe if you are Shino.

Starting a new party has the advantage of being able to design the constitution from outset - making it immune to this sort of infiltration that has seen Evans and co write policy and tarnish the reputation by erupting wars on purpose.

It might take 5 years longer, but ultimately you have a clean slate and are able to actively pivot it towards people who have long been turned off UKIP from the slandering and posturing from the other parties. UKIP will never capture the northern working class vote in sufficient number - it is too associated with Thatcherism and free-markets. Even if that changed towards protectionism, opinions are much harder to turn.

A new start is best - let's wait and see what Banks is up to.

The vicar at my church today said, in their speech, that is was interesting to 'ponder the big questions such as if God exists.' Imagine hearing that in a church.

Your modernist service may not be ideal but it's the best you're going to get I am afraid, user. Besides, you'll probably find that the other churchgoers are just as sceptical of the service as you are, especially the older ones.

Not to be saved - but it's humbling and also a morale booster to find that others share your faith and that you are not an island in an increasingly securalised (and soon to be Islamised) society.

>tfw no Johnny Cab

>When scotland isnt every other word out of the PMs mouth

How will they work out when to merge in to traffic at a junction?

Oh right yeah, I decided against it since it looked like the venue was mainly indoors which is a bit of a negative since it means I'd be more likely to be thrown out, and also because the event in the video was happening on the same day. I've already got my train tickets to London booked for a "Stop Le Pen" protest outside the French embassy on the 24th. Should be a bit more lively, xxxxbook.com/events/186853801802210/

If women can do it...

hold me Rimmer.

The supernatural elements aren't scientific heresy to believe in - take the origins of the Universe; you would have a hard time explaining causality without some sort of entity of force wholly external to conventional physics.

Or the crucifixion of Jesus - where there was an earthquake and period of darkness (supposed eclipse) on the same day - followed by Jesus rising from the dead two days later - supposedly explained through him entering a low brain and body activity state. This explanation supposes that such occurrences just happened to intertwine with (arguably) the most important man ever to live - not to mention the wealth of coincidence about other biblical events.

I'm not saying this certainly happened as the Bible says - but modern 'science' describes these events in a most fanciful way that relies entirely on coincidences so miraculous they themselves require suspension of disbelief to a greater degree than many of the events within Jesus' own life.

>they think that zulu tribes never had an empire

I think they just run in a pedrestrian zone at some uni campus atm

What do I do lads when I have no idea what I want to do with my life?

Just watching the video you posted.
>'The EDL have a lack of understanding'
>'I haven't listened to their arguements'
Fucking hell. What do you think while you're listening to this. Judging by the fact you're on here, I imagine your political views are similar to ours, ie Islam is awful and mass immigration is ruining the country?

whats the most based thing someone has said on QT which didn't get cut out

Listen to The Smiths and shitpost on brit/pol/ youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek

APOLOGISE

Does he post here? Sounds like /ourguy/

Nicola Sturgeon off her nut on the bus.

>youtu.be/jEdMF7xHaqI

Take a 5 minute cold shower

They were deserved winners. It doesn't seem to have any weaknesses. Maybe next year there'll be a flipper with good enough armour to tank it.

or that their war chiefs would burn their enemies widows after allowing their men to do with her as they saw fit.

not many accounts of the expeditionary force doing that but hey ho.

if i join a church will i be able to find a qt christian gf?

Carry on posting here like the rest of us.

What's on your mind user?

Doubt it. Not if that's your only reason for joining.

>Islam is awful and mass immigration is ruining the country
Yeah that's pretty much what I think. I plan on being a bit more confrontational in future.

>Droooves
Episode, was a comment against Natalie Bennet. Doubt anyone here remembers it...

find an interest or passion and try to make a career related to it

>When a nations only two groups are inbred ginger sheep shaggers or heroin addicted benefit scroungers.

Hit them hard with facts and you'll be able to just watch them squirm. Like the Le Pen protest, mention how most young people are voting for her and the Macron fella is a garlic Blairite.

I just said: I have no idea what I want to do with my life. No careers options interest me. I haven't the qualifications for high skilled technical jobs nor the strength for more manual jobs. Admin and office jobs would be easier but you always need 2-3 years experience, but I haven't had a job before. I nae know what to do.
I do have interests, I can play piano decently enough but don't have the skill to be a proper musician, and my stage fright is awful

well look for another interest you could potentially get a job related to

Fuck knows mate. I'm in a similar position; shatters your confidence. I think I'm just going to try uni again myself.

Did the zulus ever go about in naval squadrons freeing slaves up and down the coast of Africa?

Military. I've been shilling on Brit/pol/ for a few days about this, do it.

I don't believe they did old boy no.

>this is a 10/10 in Scotland
>youtube.com/watch?v=WxAE9II5XAk

save me lads

These people do not listen to facts.

Take the following example: only 1/3rd of UK Muslims would report someone they knew to the police if they thought they were preparing a violent act. (gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey)

This fact - and others like it - have been in the public domain for decades; they change nothing. The people he, you or I would confront would simply side step this - their narrative is not capable of being changed, they would not face up to it.

They are just as complicit in what is going on as those who commit these atrocities. You should cease making a distinction.

It's also a question of how I physically film it, at the moment I have to have one hand on a tripod and one hand holding the sound recorder, so if someone decided to take issue with me I would be more vulnerable, which means I sort of have to try to not get too confrontational, but I plan on just holding the camera with my hand while wearing the neck strap and holding the sound recorder in my hand, so that I could always just quickly let the camera hang on me and put the recorder in my pocket if someone tried to fight me and that way I would still have some sound and video footage and have both hands free.

I know they don't. I want to see them squirm and try to bullshit there way out of them. Entertaining.

Might seem cliche but if you had an infinite amount if money, what would you do for fun?
That is what helped me decide.

Or, think about things you definitely DON'T want to end up doing and work backwards.

Fair enough.

>the state of comprehensive education

nice, citing sources I see.

Can someone redpill me on this turkish referendum thing?

You are pretty much irrelevant now.

If I had an infinite amount of money the things I'd do for fun would get me locked up right now.

>tfw too much chocolate

Tommy's paying someone else a visit, then.

Whats more important in a job lads? (2000 working hours a year)

>Well paid (better mortgage, more disposable income), but high pressure and you dread mondays
or
>Modest salary but you enjoy working

@121400901

that would be my only reason for joining